12-02-2011, 03:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys whats up. This is BornFuziioN. We are trying to make Born a very big clan and it is going well! But if you host plzz host this patch. It has added say to the the infections and i changed the say menu. If you requst your name in perks i will do it for you! So Please help me out thanks NGU<3

Download Link~~~
You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you guys like! If you like i will make more but please tell me!Happy

The following 23 users groaned at Wildcat_Ghost for this awful post:

iTruceFret, BAMF, bluer105, bottom feeder, BriceC, Clouds, Country Boy, Daddy, Glowing, JonoEfthy, JordanPSN, Killua-, User23434, pooponme, PressXForSex, PussayPatrol, Rainbow Gravity, Rea, SavageRising, TheFallen, xMrCheatVisionx, Xx--AIDAN--xX, User2340034u
12-02-2011, 05:58 PM #20
jr3277
Banned
why dont you shut the f==k up, you just made my point, I meen for fu=k sakes it's a video game and thats to epik
Last edited by jr3277 ; 12-02-2011 at 06:01 PM.
12-02-2011, 06:08 PM #21
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
Originally posted by jr3277 View Post
why dont you shut the f==k up, you just made my point, I meen for fu=k sakes it's a video game and thats to epik
mate im not sure what your problem is but we are not flaming this guy just for editing a patch, we are flaming him for releasing something that:
a) isnt his and without permission
b) He has barely changed anything in it
c) removed the original creators credits and put his own in (for editing the say menu...)
d) nothing new

Im not normally to fussed about these things but i cant understand why you are getting so annoyed over the average community rant?

The following user thanked JonoEfthy for this useful post:

bluer105
12-02-2011, 06:33 PM #22
jr3277
Banned
I am sorry to the ones that think I am raging and yes he should give credit to who deserves it. But every time someone makes something someone else telling them there a joke or saying it's crap. I think that if someone want's to mess around with this stuff good for them you never know next year he might come out with something amazing. Then I post and and epik tells me to shut the f==k up I dont care what he has done if anything who the hell does he think he is. O and by the way I am giving credit to CFG mods and allpatch for there mods because I am using there's online, and have said that online while in game play!

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

And even though I just started on this site, like you said epik I have been doing this for a long time
Last edited by jr3277 ; 12-02-2011 at 06:22 PM.
12-02-2011, 08:31 PM #23
Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
Bro dont release an edit of just some say commands, and adding the most stupid infections feature EVER! i hate the idiots that use say command infections, that has been one of my rules since the beginning to never do that.

I love it how he thinks this patch is beast Happy
We won't see any say command infections though as this is so bad that no-one will use it
12-02-2011, 08:40 PM #24
Glowing
Bounty hunter
LOL This is bad.
12-02-2011, 09:12 PM #25
GE90
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Ghost View Post
Ok guys whats up. This is BornFuziioN. We are trying to make Born a very big clan and it is going well! But if you host plzz host this patch. It has added say to the the infections and i changed the say menu. If you requst your name in perks i will do it for you! So Please help me out thanks NGU<3

Download Link~~~
You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you guys like! If you like i will make more but please tell me!Happy
Geeze, shouldn't this be posted in the premium section :carling:
12-02-2011, 10:48 PM #26
Efthy likes beans.

:carling:
12-03-2011, 12:04 AM #27
Originally posted by GE90 View Post
Geeze, shouldn't this be posted in the premium section :carling:

:lol:
You can have yellow for that Winky Winky

The following user thanked Rainbow Gravity for this useful post:

GE90
12-03-2011, 01:25 AM #28
Rustled Jimmies
Who’s Jim Erased?
This is the #1 reason why i dont release my edits. I added more codes to my edit like inf ammo and i added more infections and perks for friends but its someone elses patch and you didnt give credit and you did nothing to it. Just take this down ok
Last edited by Rustled Jimmies ; 12-03-2011 at 02:42 AM.

The following 2 users groaned at Rustled Jimmies for this awful post:

bluer105, ICS Vortex

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo