12-02-2011, 03:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys whats up. This is BornFuziioN. We are trying to make Born a very big clan and it is going well! But if you host plzz host this patch. It has added say to the the infections and i changed the say menu. If you requst your name in perks i will do it for you! So Please help me out thanks NGU<3

Download Link~~~
You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you guys like! If you like i will make more but please tell me!Happy

The following 23 users groaned at Wildcat_Ghost for this awful post:

iTruceFret, BAMF, bluer105, bottom feeder, BriceC, Clouds, Country Boy, Daddy, Glowing, JonoEfthy, JordanPSN, Killua-, User23434, pooponme, PressXForSex, PussayPatrol, Rainbow Gravity, Rea, SavageRising, TheFallen, xMrCheatVisionx, Xx--AIDAN--xX, User2340034u
12-04-2011, 01:54 AM #38
bluer105
I defeated!
Originally posted by Ghost View Post
Idc what every one thinks. i can troll all i want and just cuz everyone says not to dont mean people are going to stop so **** off

Go tell that to outsider
12-04-2011, 06:53 AM #39
Rustled Jimmies
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by bluer105 View Post
dude editing a few say commands and putting your name in them does not make a patch beast. It turns a perfect patch into a shit patch, and the shit about you wanting people to join your clan GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Yea and my patch lets me drive tanks that shoot flying monkeys.

Bro y dont you go and suck a cock! Its not hard to make a patch. I made my own already ok bitch! IDFC who the hell you are! You can be Obama and i still wouldnt give a ****. Just kill urself already
12-04-2011, 07:01 AM #40
bluer105
I defeated!
Originally posted by RAGE912 View Post
Bro y dont you go and suck a cock! Its not hard to make a patch. I made my own already ok bitch! IDFC who the hell you are! You can be Obama and i still wouldnt give a ****. Just kill urself already

yep and that explains your rep
12-04-2011, 10:24 AM #41
Rustled Jimmies
Who’s Jim Erased?
yep and that explains your rep

Oh wow who cares about rep?? Its just an internet thing Not Happy or Sad I have a rep in real life and i get and give respect to people. thats something you wouldnt know about cuz u have no life Not Happy or Sad
12-04-2011, 07:01 PM #42
bluer105
I defeated!
Originally posted by RAGE912 View Post
Oh wow who cares about rep?? Its just an internet thing Not Happy or Sad I have a rep in real life and i get and give respect to people. thats something you wouldnt know about cuz u have no life Not Happy or Sad

yes rep is about giving respect and people dont just give you negative rep for no reason. i dont care how your reputation is in real life i didnt ask for that. All im saying is that you have negative and bad rep because you go around acting like your the shit and you dont halve the stuff your talking about
12-04-2011, 10:50 PM #43
Bruno
Niggaz
why post an edit? your trash bro
12-05-2011, 05:56 AM #44
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Lol. This thread is funny. Shit patch is shit.
12-05-2011, 10:08 AM #45
BvB-09r-_-N!c0
♥{ NicoBvB90 }♥
He Sayd "BEAST EDIT"
and he only change the say menu WTF?!

The following user thanked BvB-09r-_-N!c0 for this useful post:

bluer105
12-05-2011, 06:48 PM #46
Rustled Jimmies
Who’s Jim Erased?
yes rep is about giving respect and people dont just give you negative rep for no reason. i dont care how your reputation is in real life i didnt ask for that. All im saying is that you have negative and bad rep because you go around acting like your the shit and you dont halve the stuff your talking about

Bitch i only got Neg respect for making one post about an MW3 boosting lobby! WTF??!? Your the first person who ever ****ed with me. Your not cool bro you need to get a life Not Happy or Sad I never talked shit to know-one besides your ugly ass:derp: Bicth grow up and get some sense maybe look at all my other post and you will see that there all nice and nice reply unlike ur dumb ass

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo