12-02-2011, 03:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys whats up. This is BornFuziioN. We are trying to make Born a very big clan and it is going well! But if you host plzz host this patch. It has added say to the the infections and i changed the say menu. If you requst your name in perks i will do it for you! So Please help me out thanks NGU<3

Download Link~~~
You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you guys like! If you like i will make more but please tell me!Happy

The following 23 users groaned at Wildcat_Ghost for this awful post:

iTruceFret, BAMF, bluer105, bottom feeder, BriceC, Clouds, Country Boy, Daddy, Glowing, JonoEfthy, JordanPSN, Killua-, User23434, pooponme, PressXForSex, PussayPatrol, Rainbow Gravity, Rea, SavageRising, TheFallen, xMrCheatVisionx, Xx--AIDAN--xX, User2340034u
12-02-2011, 03:11 AM #2
moeman1
Do a barrel roll!
What did you change in the menu

The following user groaned moeman1 for this awful post:

ICS Vortex
12-02-2011, 03:12 AM #3
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by Ghost View Post
Ok guys whats up. This is BornFuziioN. We are trying to make Born a very big clan and it is going well! But if you host plzz host this patch. It has added say to the the infections and i changed the say menu. If you requst your name in perks i will do it for you! So Please help me out thanks NGU<3

Download Link~~~

whats in the patch and y have y edited a patch that didnt need to be edited
12-02-2011, 03:17 AM #4
I made a sweet say menu! I changed name for the perks and i made the Derank infection look like an aim assist lobby! And I removed unknow cmdWinky Winky

The following user thanked Wildcat_Ghost for this useful post:

Cien
12-02-2011, 03:54 AM #5
so when you click select is will spam your name if you have an infection?
12-02-2011, 04:07 AM #6
can you change say menu to say youngk123 and other menu like aim assist thing to say youngk123 and mostly please change youtube say menu to say xyoungk123x to subscribe im hosting in 2 weeks and when i host 1.11 to i make you admin Happy if you can still host 1.11 :P AND most of all add youngk123 on ps3 so you can teach basics :]
12-02-2011, 04:26 AM #7
Originally posted by Ghost View Post
Ok guys whats up. This is BornFuziioN. We are trying to make Born a very big clan and it is going well! But if you host plzz host this patch. It has added say to the the infections and i changed the say menu. If you requst your name in perks i will do it for you! So Please help me out thanks NGU<3

Download Link~~~

I will be the cody of 1.12 :carling:
Now...
Shit patch, this patch is shit :puke:
In what way is it beast, you put your own name in the perks and spammed say commands this is terrible :puke:
My grandma makes better patches than this :carling:
Also did I tell you this patch sucked :carling:

But srsly, if you wanna improve a patch, ask for feedback before release. Don't just edit a few say commands, add your own twist to the menu and make it unique

The following 8 users say thank you to Rainbow Gravity for this useful post:

bluer105, Beats, Rea, Rustled Jimmies, Traitt, Uk_ViiPeR, X-Nothing-X, User2340034u
12-02-2011, 04:54 AM #8
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
No offence bro, but Efthy is beast...not you. Could of worded it a little better, or maybe just kept the patch to yourself. If anyone spams in my lobby, they instantly get kicked out.

Efthy's patch is perfect. Let's let it be. :-)

The following 4 users say thank you to X-Nothing-X for this useful post:

JonoEfthy, Rainbow Gravity, Traitt, User2340034u
12-02-2011, 09:16 AM #9
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs
Originally posted by lt
let me put it to you this way IN NO FREAKING MANNER IS THIS STUPID SHIT PATCH BEAST YOU LEECH ALL YOU DID WAS CHANGE THE SAY MENU AND PROBABLY ADDED YOUR NAME TO IT FAG!!!
im tired of edits my edit and yourecognizeme's edit is enough for this community i hate when stupid kids make a stupid change to one thing and add there name to it and release it to NGU nobody wants to host with your gay ass name KEEP THIS TRASH TO YOURSELF AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT COMMIT SUICIDE PLZZZ i could care less
---- MY LIL RANT
<3 Frost
They are all trolls frost notice how they have about 5 posts everyone of them do at least everyone one of these..these... fuk you troll guys :carling:
12-02-2011, 09:46 AM #10
Bro please dont post anymore 1.12 edit patches please , only if your ready to get a bunch load of -rep , and spam of hate k thanx byeNo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo