11-17-2009, 12:12 AM #1
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Need to let your anger out on something related to mw2?
Then post here, this is simply to stop flamming fights in this section.
So instead of creating a whole new thread to just let out steam, post here, it would be much more appreciated by people who infact love the game.

Forum rules do apply, so don't get too personal, for example:
"I hate Hawt because he camps all the timee!"

Please keep it cool, don't get too hot headed over a game.

The following user thanked Kaspa for this useful post:

Mr__Shalemari
11-30-2009, 10:34 AM #74
89tang
Bounty hunter
This picking a host is getting to be bullshit, 6 times yesterday they picked the worst host the game froze and timed out. Not to mention it kept switching from estate and highrise the whole time i played that was 2 Hours those were the only 2 maps i played. BUT i'm done playing for awhile my video input took a crap on my xbox so i'm going to have to send it back for repair not like it sadden's me since my wife plays MW2 99% of the time lol
11-30-2009, 11:59 AM #75
Originally posted by bmxdude9 View Post
yes that is sarcasm, here is what I actually think.

I HATE CAMPERS, GO FAWK THEMSELVES!
I HATE CAMPERS CORNER
I HATE ONLY HAVE ONE CLAYMORE
I HATE THE STUPID BUGS
I HATE HOW THE DUMB AS "IWnet" CANT TELL THE DAMN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BAD HOST AND A GOOD ONE
I HATE CAMPERS A LOT
EVERYONE FUKIN CAMPS AND IT SUCKS
I HATE DYING BY RANDOM CARE PACKAGES
I HATE NOOB TUBS
I HATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO BE SO DAMN STUPID AND FOLLOW ME IN GROUPS WHEN A ENEMY PREDATOR IS COMING(hmmm +1 kill or a multi kill?)
I HATE RANDOM NOOBS ON MY TEAM
I HATE MATCHMAKING, DON'T PUT A LVL 47 WITH ALL LEVEL 60's +
I HATE THE SCAR WHEN OTHERS USE IT
I HATE EXTENDED MAGS AS THEY TAKE FOREVER TO GET
I HATE THERE IS NO RECOIL
I HATE THE FACT THERE IS NOW NO REALISM.... .fiddy(.50) with a silencer no way?
I HATE THOSE GOD DAMN CAMPING NOOBS!

I HATE MANY OTHER things(no joke) Games still fun but all that stuff pisses me off so Im breaking.

Ha you sound like my friend who whenever dies, seems to always say What the f**k!!,or, NEWWWBBB!!!!!!!!
11-30-2009, 07:46 PM #76
Nexxy
Formerly Psycho194
Originally posted by IslandBoyKW1 View Post
So why do you have Ghost from MW2 as your pic?The game is awesome and the multiplayer is even better so how did Infinity Ward disgrace themselves. MW2 is better than COD 4.It's just a more advanced version.

Did you read the spoiler? I love MW2.
12-01-2009, 02:35 AM #77
Bacon-Head
I hope you're offended
host migration is absolute bullshit.
12-01-2009, 04:26 AM #78
lolyfoo
Little One
i dun like how the scar and p90 are overpowered :(
12-02-2009, 02:40 PM #79
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
Originally posted by Outsider
My criticisms:

The maps--for the most part--are awful. Seriously, I can't stress this more.
Other than multi-player, there's nothing to do. We need zombies!

That's the 2 majors. Overall solid game, but really repetitive and somewhat boring at times IMO.

agreed, we need something like zombeyz
12-02-2009, 02:51 PM #80
Como
Here's to Loonyology!
Yeh some form of additional game modes to play would be fun. I mean there's always updates to come, so hopefully they'll add some real good maps/game modes.

Apart from that i like the game, and it seems more realistic with movement and bullets to kill someone. Although i have had the odd whole clip/no kill scenario once or twice, but that's down to lag.

8.5/10 in my opinion
12-02-2009, 10:00 PM #81
dont thnk the campers are as bad as everyone makin them out to be majority of the time they arent even good enough to get a kill. dropshot..they dont have a clue wat to do
12-04-2009, 02:00 PM #82
Darksun
Little One
The campers don't really bother me in this game, but what I hate is having to find 2 or 3 guys in a map that is tiny because the matchmaking can't get enough people in the same lobby. I'm tired of having 3on3 matches when the "minimun" is supposed to be 8 (or 4on4). Then again, I do enjoy when someone who really really sucks quits the game because they're bringing down YOUR team. I thank them for their courtesy.

The maps though and some of their spawn points are ridiculous. For example, Sub Base seems to always levitate the battle to the 1/3 of the map behind the "courtyard" area where the two submarines are harbored, with one team trying to invade the two buildings, and the team just holding them down. And if the team who invades takes over, the other team spawns where the first team just came from. 95% of my matches in that map always do this, and 2/3's of the map doesn't get used because it stops spawning people on that backside, which is considerablely larger then front side (the one with the two seperated buildings with steps running along the outside next to the long warehouse).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo