11-17-2009, 12:12 AM #1
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Need to let your anger out on something related to mw2?
Then post here, this is simply to stop flamming fights in this section.
So instead of creating a whole new thread to just let out steam, post here, it would be much more appreciated by people who infact love the game.

Forum rules do apply, so don't get too personal, for example:
"I hate Hawt because he camps all the timee!"

Please keep it cool, don't get too hot headed over a game.

The following user thanked Kaspa for this useful post:

Mr__Shalemari
11-25-2009, 05:23 AM #56
Bacon-Head
I hope you're offended
The camping is getting outrageous, and now i can't play because i broke my controller in a fit of rage.
11-25-2009, 08:06 AM #57
Zak_Attak
I ♥ MW2
Originally posted by bebonator View Post
i have MW2 4 one thing all my friends have the game but the no is real instead of CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE its should called HALO MODERN WARFARE
1=50.CAL silenced WTF ITS A ****ING 50.CALIBER
2=SHOTGUNS silenced FAKE NO SHOTGUN CAN BE SILENCED INSTEAD OF SHOOT BULLETS ITS SHOOTS OUT THE SUPRESOR
3=TO MUCH CAMPERS IN CORE AND HARDCORE
4=THE ONLINE MAPS ARE SHIT IS MINIMUN VISIBILITY
5=AKIMBO IN THE SUB-MACHINES GUN I NEVER SEE THAT IN ANY WARFARE COMBAT
6=YOU NEED ABOUT 2 BULLETS FROM THE 50.CALIBER SNIPER TO KILLS WTF MAN IS A ****ING 50.CAL
7=HEAVY MACHINE GUNS CAN BE SILENCED THAT IS SOME HUGHE FAKE
8=THEY CAMPAING IS 2 SHORT AND VETERAN DIFFICULT EVEN EASY THAN THE PAST MW
9=YOU NEED TO HAVE 2 MUCH INTERNET CONNECTION TO PLAY SPECIAL OPS
10=I HATE THE ****ING PAIN KILLER ITS LIKE A JUGGER WHEN YOU KILL 1 AND ANOTHER WHIT PAINKILLER APEARS YOU DEAD BECAUSE YO USE THE HALF OF THE CLIP TO JUST KILL 1 NOOB
11=TUBES KILLS ARE VERY EASY TO THE NOOB TUBERS
12=ALMOST ALL THE MAPS ARE FOR THE CAMPERS CUS THEY CAMP BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY OR GET KILLS
13=THE BLUE CAMMO LOOKS GAY AND THE RED LOOK LIKE PINK WHY I WANNA HAVE A PINK WEAPON
14=TACTICAL NUKE= TO MUCH CAMPERS TO GET THAT SHIT
15=THE INVITANTION MODE FOR THE PS3 BY SENDING MENSSAJES THAS GAY
16=FINAL STAND IF YOU KILL 1 GUY THAT IS VERY FAR AND YOU SHOOT HIM OUT HE CAN GET BACK FROM THE "GAY STAND"
17=ALL MOST THE WEAPONS ARE FROM SOCOM GAME
18=ONLY 1 C4 OR CLAYMORE UNLESS YOU HAVE SCAVENGER
19=YOU CALL AND CARE PAKAGE AND YOU TEAM STEAL THE ****ING CARE PAKAGE
20=THE COLORS IN THE MAPS ARE TOO BRILLIANTS AND IN THIS MAPS THEY NOOBS CAMP TO MUCH IN CORE AND HARDCORE 10/12 PLAYERS ARE CAMPING WHIT A SNIPER

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAID TO ME SEND A MESSAJE TO sined23 AND N_4_Z_I-sined23
ONLY PS3 BUT SOON FOR THE XBOX TO

1= You can silence a .50 cal
2=There are silencers available for shotguns, but they do not as well as those made for rifles and pistols. The shot cup has to be held shut until it clears the end of the silencer. To do this the silencer has a tube with holes drilled into it to vent off the gun powder gases into the silencer body and keep the shot cup closed. Silencers are legal in most states in the USA, but there is a $200 to be paid when getting the routine authorization from the BATFE.
3=I agree.
4=The maps are very well-made and much more realistic than the COD4 maps.
5= It can be done... so don't bitch.
6=I agree... but it was done so you don't get killed by gay campers. IW tried to make the game as balanced as possible.
7= IDK if you can in RL or not.
8= The campaign was short but it had a great storyline.
9= Get something better than Walmart Internet.
10= It's supposed to be something for people that are not doing good. That was the original plan in COD4 along with martyrdom, but it was overused by people that didn't need the extra help. Thus turning it into a death streak.
11= I would think you would die if you got blown up by a grenade? O_O

12=Deal with it, or quit playing. If you were in the military, and in a war, I doubt you would run around alleys and corners spraying your gun everywhere.
13= Personal preference. Stop bitching and get Red Tiger if you don't want a pink gun. Or don't even use Urban.

14= I've gotten 13 nukes, you just need to get better...
15= It helps so you know when someone invites you.
16= Yeah... again... it's to help when you aren't doing well. Don't bitch cause you suck.
17= All these weapons are real weapons. The COD4 weapons were very plain and you couldn't get much for them.
18= So noobs don't put a ****ing claymore at every door like they did in cod4.
19= Don't die after you call it in. Or, don't suck and throw it in a building.
20= Deal with it. Maps are realistic, and there will always be campers and snipers. Don't bitch about it.

The following user thanked Zak_Attak for this useful post:

JizzOnYour4Head
11-25-2009, 04:24 PM #58
AKASNM
Gym leader
Matchmaking.

'Nuff said.

Id saddens me seeing a team of >30 level players against a team of <50 level players.

IW has their heads SO ****ING FAR up their asses they don't give a shit.

+ Ive been unable to find a GROUND WAR game for 3 MOTHER ****ING DAYS.

IW ****ING DO SOMETHING YOU MOTHER ****ING PRICKS. GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES. YOUR NOT THAT ****ING COOL.
11-25-2009, 04:30 PM #59
paciox
Banned
i hate when i 1 kill from nuke and someone kill me
11-25-2009, 04:36 PM #60
Bacon-Head
I hope you're offended
The invite system aggravates me.
I hate the whole "Migrating host" thing.
11-25-2009, 06:29 PM #61
Dub Zee
SE Londons Finest
Originally posted by Head View Post
The invite system aggravates me.
I hate the whole "Migrating host" thing.

as opposed to The host leaving when he isnt winning in the previous 2 cod games, thus ruining a perfectly good match?

Yea i could see where fixing these huge problems would be a bad thing /sarcasm
11-25-2009, 11:50 PM #62
G1LBO
Haxor!
Originally posted by bmxdude9 View Post
yes that is sarcasm, here is what I actually think.

I HATE CAMPERS, GO FAWK THEMSELVES!
I HATE CAMPERS CORNER
I HATE ONLY HAVE ONE CLAYMORE
I HATE THE STUPID BUGS
I HATE HOW THE DUMB AS "IWnet" CANT TELL THE DAMN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BAD HOST AND A GOOD ONE
I HATE CAMPERS A LOT
EVERYONE FUKIN CAMPS AND IT SUCKS
I HATE DYING BY RANDOM CARE PACKAGES
I HATE NOOB TUBS
I HATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO BE SO DAMN STUPID AND FOLLOW ME IN GROUPS WHEN A ENEMY PREDATOR IS COMING(hmmm +1 kill or a multi kill?)
I HATE RANDOM NOOBS ON MY TEAM
I HATE MATCHMAKING, DON'T PUT A LVL 47 WITH ALL LEVEL 60's +
I HATE THE SCAR WHEN OTHERS USE IT
I HATE EXTENDED MAGS AS THEY TAKE FOREVER TO GET
I HATE THERE IS NO RECOIL
I HATE THE FACT THERE IS NOW NO REALISM.... .fiddy(.50) with a silencer no way?
I HATE THOSE GOD DAMN CAMPING NOOBS!

I HATE MANY OTHER things(no joke) Games still fun but all that stuff pisses me off so Im breaking.

love it but mw2 is still amazing Smile^
11-26-2009, 11:32 PM #63
One thing i hate about all games including mw2
the game will put like a g** D*mn proxy around you and it will make it impossible for you to kill somebody and unless you put a clip into him b4 he shoots you like 3 times you will die its the most anoying thing in like every game

Plz tell me if im not the only one that notices this
11-27-2009, 02:01 AM #64
Default Avatar
Clecky
Yeh i agree that the invite and connection issues are a pain etc.But all those peeps saying there gripes with the game,like campers and getting own'd by other peeps tactics or weapons.

You sound sooo much like spoilt children,that if it isnt going your way the teddy is out of the cot.

If you dont like it dont play it simple.Cuz your moaning aint gonna change a damn thing.

Yeh i agree there are issues,but what can i do about it?? Nothing,so do i care,not really.

But some of these posts are quality.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo