11-17-2009, 12:12 AM #1
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Need to let your anger out on something related to mw2?
Then post here, this is simply to stop flamming fights in this section.
So instead of creating a whole new thread to just let out steam, post here, it would be much more appreciated by people who infact love the game.

Forum rules do apply, so don't get too personal, for example:
"I hate Hawt because he camps all the timee!"

Please keep it cool, don't get too hot headed over a game.

The following user thanked Kaspa for this useful post:

Mr__Shalemari
11-27-2009, 02:04 AM #65
dominicanpimp10
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by bmxdude9 View Post
yes that is sarcasm, here is what I actually think.

I HATE CAMPERS, GO FAWK THEMSELVES!
I HATE CAMPERS CORNER
I HATE ONLY HAVE ONE CLAYMORE
I HATE THE STUPID BUGS
I HATE HOW THE DUMB AS "IWnet" CANT TELL THE DAMN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BAD HOST AND A GOOD ONE
I HATE CAMPERS A LOT
EVERYONE FUKIN CAMPS AND IT SUCKS
I HATE DYING BY RANDOM CARE PACKAGES
I HATE NOOB TUBS
I HATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO BE SO DAMN STUPID AND FOLLOW ME IN GROUPS WHEN A ENEMY PREDATOR IS COMING(hmmm +1 kill or a multi kill?)
I HATE RANDOM NOOBS ON MY TEAM
I HATE MATCHMAKING, DON'T PUT A LVL 47 WITH ALL LEVEL 60's +
I HATE THE SCAR WHEN OTHERS USE IT
I HATE EXTENDED MAGS AS THEY TAKE FOREVER TO GET
I HATE THERE IS NO RECOIL
I HATE THE FACT THERE IS NOW NO REALISM.... .fiddy(.50) with a silencer no way?
I HATE THOSE GOD DAMN CAMPING NOOBS!

I HATE MANY OTHER things(no joke) Games still fun but all that stuff pisses me off so Im breaking.

dont hate the player hate the game xD
11-27-2009, 11:17 AM #66
NodZ
Keeper
Things i dont like are,

1) No Hardcore SnD, Mabey they will add more gamemodes later?
2) No party chat in some modes, so always having to mute all the idiots in lobby singing n making noises.
3) Sometimes having to use a full clip of ammo to kill 1 person cos of the lag
4) I dont think some of the guns have enough ammo especially when someone has painkiller its half ur ammo gone.
5) Noob tubes the 1st attatchment for most guns.
6) Spawn system is sometimes not that great.
7) When theres a chopper outside and ur whole team continually run out again and again and die and feed the enemy team a win rather than equip a launcher and kill it or stay indoors.
Cool Man (aka Tustin) I think the riot shield is really under powered u bash some one from the front and they immediately knife u also from the front and u die :/ it needs to be 1hit kill from riot shields.

1 thing i do like tho is only 1 Claymore so you cant plant a whole minefield at every doorway and camp since the camping in this game is bad enough.
11-27-2009, 12:10 PM #67
When your in a party go into a game then the new "host migration" comes into play 50% of the time we get split up. Not cool VERY NOT COOL.

CAMPERS THESE LITTLE BASTARDS MAKE ME BOIL IN RAGE :'( They stay in the same place for the entire game or move when they respawn they pack the new gun "tar" and it kills way to quickly. And the famus and m16 what where infinity ward thinking about bringing in to guns that kill in one burst :|. This game is the first one out of the call of duty series to make me want to throw it out my window.
11-27-2009, 03:13 PM #68
owningU
Splicer
mw2=biggest failure for pc and snipers **** infinityward i dont think im really going to buy another cod again because gayarch is making cod7:WW3 the end of all matters so ya infinity ward relly ****ed up this time
11-27-2009, 05:56 PM #69
Im 1st Prestige and it aint old yet

HATE CAMPERS
HATE HOW SILENCED SNIPERS HAVE REDUCED DAMAGE
HATE THE AK47
HATE NO NIGHTVISION
HATE HACKERS WHO ARE TOO PUSSY TO PLAY THE GAME RIGHT
HATE HACKERS
HATE GLITCHERS
HATE HACKERS
LOVE THE SCAR
11-29-2009, 08:45 PM #70
Munky
League Champion
i hate how it took me forever to get extended mags for my ACR, and the gun was like the same with out it
11-29-2009, 08:51 PM #71
i_qwik-scopes
irsh and proud
Originally posted by bmxdude9 View Post
yes that is sarcasm, here is what I actually think.

I HATE CAMPERS, GO FAWK THEMSELVES!
I HATE CAMPERS CORNER
I HATE ONLY HAVE ONE CLAYMORE
I HATE THE STUPID BUGS
I HATE HOW THE DUMB AS "IWnet" CANT TELL THE DAMN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BAD HOST AND A GOOD ONE
I HATE CAMPERS A LOT
EVERYONE FUKIN CAMPS AND IT SUCKS
I HATE DYING BY RANDOM CARE PACKAGES
I HATE NOOB TUBS
I HATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO BE SO DAMN STUPID AND FOLLOW ME IN GROUPS WHEN A ENEMY PREDATOR IS COMING(hmmm +1 kill or a multi kill?)
I HATE RANDOM NOOBS ON MY TEAM
I HATE MATCHMAKING, DON'T PUT A LVL 47 WITH ALL LEVEL 60's +
I HATE THE SCAR WHEN OTHERS USE IT
I HATE EXTENDED MAGS AS THEY TAKE FOREVER TO GET
I HATE THERE IS NO RECOIL
I HATE THE FACT THERE IS NOW NO REALISM.... .fiddy(.50) with a silencer no way?
I HATE THOSE GOD DAMN CAMPING NOOBS!

I HATE MANY OTHER things(no joke) Games still fun but all that stuff pisses me off so Im breaking.

agree with you 100 1oo percent
11-30-2009, 03:21 AM #72
Originally posted by Psycho194 View Post
I hate MW2 and Infinity Ward. They made a sh** game, and just disgraced themselves. I hate this game, and I will be playing cod 4 for the next year because I hacked to get a good kdr.

I love MW2, but the people that think that only think that because they had a better kdr in cod4 :\. Either that or they just wanna make a no-scope montage
So why do you have Ghost from MW2 as your pic?The game is awesome and the multiplayer is even better so how did Infinity Ward disgrace themselves. MW2 is better than COD 4.It's just a more advanced version.
11-30-2009, 03:48 AM #73
I Hate How about 80% of the people who play camp in a corner and then brag because their team won

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo