06-10-2011, 11:20 PM #1
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Damn... I've been reading, and most of this forum loves cod but it seems most of you seem to be really hating what we've seen from Modern Warfare 3 so far. It seems like most of you guys have jumped onto the Battlefield 3 wagon or are indifferent regarding MW3. Why do you hate/love what we've seen so far?

My personal opinion is, the game just looks exactly the same as Modern Warfare 2. I would've really liked to see some graphical changes, maybe some destructible environments even (I wish). Instead, it seems we're just going to get a patched Modern Warfare 2 not worth $60.

The following 6 users say thank you to NoMooreMercy for this useful post:

40Thieves, Clutch Hunterr, Peirau, Platinum G, QuicKxReFLeXx, Skyl1n3

The following user groaned NoMooreMercy for this awful post:

Lydey
06-17-2011, 05:55 AM #56
NyanCat
trololo
My wish is that bf3 is going to smash the cod series and get more sold copies than MW3. The cod noobs shall be destroyed.
06-17-2011, 06:26 AM #57
Sweets
Wololo
I think everybody should hold their tongues until both games are actually released.
06-18-2011, 07:01 PM #58
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by PSN
and MW3 will bring the survival mode!

Oh so zombies, horde, firefight, onslaught? Hmmm...
06-18-2011, 07:55 PM #59
i dont want battlefield to outsell mw3 because i dont want all the whinny annoying little kids on battlefield. they can stay on cod.
all i know is that when i play cod i get parred up with atleast 1 of 3 types of people, 2 of which i hate.
1) the annoying little kids that swear at everything because mommy isnt home.
2) the try hards that obsess over how "amazing" they are at the game.
3) the casuals that are calm and fun to play with.
when i play battlefield i usually get people that are of age to even play the game and work together while having fun. i still get little kids once in a while but not as much as cod.
note: the above is from MY experience playing, yours may have been different.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by NoMooreMercy View Post
Oh so zombies, horde, firefight, onslaught? Hmmm...

so true, its not something we havnt seen before.
06-18-2011, 08:59 PM #60
SiCKaZiTGeTz
Gym leader
Originally posted by GetDeleted
Every CoD has gotten this hate since CoD4, yet everyone still buys the game and all the DLC's. I'm actually pretty pumped for MW3 after seeing the interview with 402 talking about bringing it back to more CoD4 play style roots Smile But BF3 is going to be so epic.

why is BF3 going to be epic?
06-18-2011, 09:34 PM #61
xxt33dyxx
Pokemon Trainer
haters gonna hateYou must login or register to view this content.
06-18-2011, 10:40 PM #62
TTDoM
Gobble
Originally posted by NoMooreMercy View Post
Damn... I've been reading, and most of this forum loves cod but it seems most of you seem to be really hating what we've seen from Modern Warfare 3 so far. It seems like most of you guys have jumped onto the Battlefield 3 wagon or are indifferent regarding MW3. Why do you hate/love what we've seen so far?

My personal opinion is, the game just looks exactly the same as Modern Warfare 2. I would've really liked to see some graphical changes, maybe some destructible environments even (I wish). Instead, it seems we're just going to get a patched Modern Warfare 2 not worth $60.

Haters gonna hate

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by xxt33dyxx View Post
haters gonna hateYou must login or register to view this content.

LMFAO I never read you comment, I just seen it and we said the same exact thing
06-18-2011, 11:33 PM #63
Originally posted by jkry
not gonna judege it till i play it

That implies you'll buy it before having played it, which means Activision get your money regardless of how terrible the game is. Bad logic. This right here is a game we all should be renting first, if not to disapprove of Activision's greed or the amount of rehashing then just because Black Ops was such an astounding mess.

The following 2 users groaned at Clutch Hunterr for this awful post:

Assassin, jkry_2_1_
06-18-2011, 11:47 PM #64
Assassin
Easter Egg!
I really wish this thread was closed.. too many of them : " Battlefield 3 will own mw3! Mw3 looks shit.. i need to lose my virginity.. " guys in here.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo