04-26-2009, 06:26 AM #1
maddenking1234
King of Madden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there i am maddenking, and i want to help you. Time and time again i see simple question that are somewhere around 4-5 words and can be answered easily, so i have come up with this wonderful idea.

If anyone on NGU has ANY question about all things call of duty glitches, tricks, jumps, or just general questions about call of duty; just come to this thread and type them. I am pretty knowledgeable about call of duty and can provide you with good mind relieving answers.

I know what your thinking, "oh he'll probably just make this thread and forget about it 2 days later", well no i plan on visiting this thread many times each day. I will always give you an answer within one days time, if i don't i either can't access the internet or i've died :(. Either way just send me a PM and you will definetly have your answer, just remember i give you a good answer just try andcompensate me in any way, shape or form. Whether it be a +Rep or a kind word it does not matter to me.

Thanks for reading, now start posting cause i know you have a question that your about to waste a thread on. Winky Winky

The following 17 users say thank you to maddenking1234 for this useful post:

'SpeCâ„¢, darlow, drunkenrepublicn, FLRDAZ MOB CAPO, Hazel, Heavytech94, Hondarydr, i_qwik-scopes, JABZ13, Legend-PlayerX, Mello14, nuttysquirrels, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Temphaa, The WasteLands, xMillar-
06-25-2009, 09:21 AM #83
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by snoopym7 View Post
my question is what affects how high you bounce?
like strafing vs no strafing
crouching vs no crouching
sprint or no sprint??

well the major factor would be how high you are, and sprint does give you a little more momentum. Strafing would give you more momentum, but it its a dead on bounce momentum doesn't really do much. Also I am pretty sure crouching doesn't really do anything, but i might be wrong on that one.
06-25-2009, 06:43 PM #84
Dopey
NGU :/
Originally posted by maddenking1234 View Post
well the major factor would be how high you are, and sprint does give you a little more momentum. Strafing would give you more momentum, but it its a dead on bounce momentum doesn't really do much. Also I am pretty sure crouching doesn't really do anything, but i might be wrong on that one.

so basically to practice the pipeline bounce we can just practice hitting the bounce without strafing? cus when i dont strafe it doesnt bounce high at all probably a foot at most
06-25-2009, 06:56 PM #85
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by snoopym7 View Post
so basically to practice the pipeline bounce we can just practice hitting the bounce without strafing? cus when i dont strafe it doesnt bounce high at all probably a foot at most

Well if your trying to get far then as strafe, but what i was saying that if you could reach it without strafing then try it but ya you need to strafe to make that one.
06-25-2009, 07:19 PM #86
How Does Treyarch Find Glitches Without Youtube? That's Crazy
06-25-2009, 07:52 PM #87
thanks man
06-25-2009, 08:13 PM #88
d0p3d
Bounty hunter
LOL treyarch dont find shit, the release something , wait a week or so, youtube the glitches, then BAM hotfix that shit = POOF!!, Gone without a downloaded patch.. lol if people were smart they would stop posting the glitches on youtube , unless of course their posting them because they want them to be patched?- which is usually not the case.. ppl post shit on youtube then cry, "Treyarch patched my glitch!!" LOL
06-25-2009, 11:33 PM #89
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by JoshplayerX View Post
How Does Treyarch Find Glitches Without Youtube? That's Crazy

Because even after it's release Treyarch still have many of there employees do exactly what we do search for problems in the game that other plays could use to take advantage of others.
06-27-2009, 07:19 PM #90
A while ago there used to be a new elevator glitch found every day(Exagerating a Bit) Why hasnt any body found any more Smile Winky Winky :0
06-27-2009, 09:44 PM #91
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by steadyaimer View Post
A while ago there used to be a new elevator glitch found every day(Exagerating a Bit) Why hasnt any body found any more Smile Winky Winky :0

Ok well here is what happened, when the beta came out people started finding glitches and treyarch didn't want to release full patches for the game. So they decided to use a technology that was new to them, it is called "hot patches" or "hot fixes" so they used this to patch up barrier breaks and it works great for them cause they didn't have to release full patches. Then even though there were a few out they once again decided to use the same technology and thats what screwed them. So there were a shitload of elevator glitches, so then they had to patch every single elevator (believe me it sucked lol). It goes to showyou that laziness can really **** you up sometimes.

Also please guys i put my hardwork and effort into these, all you have to do is thank the thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo