04-26-2009, 06:26 AM #1
maddenking1234
King of Madden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there i am maddenking, and i want to help you. Time and time again i see simple question that are somewhere around 4-5 words and can be answered easily, so i have come up with this wonderful idea.

If anyone on NGU has ANY question about all things call of duty glitches, tricks, jumps, or just general questions about call of duty; just come to this thread and type them. I am pretty knowledgeable about call of duty and can provide you with good mind relieving answers.

I know what your thinking, "oh he'll probably just make this thread and forget about it 2 days later", well no i plan on visiting this thread many times each day. I will always give you an answer within one days time, if i don't i either can't access the internet or i've died :(. Either way just send me a PM and you will definetly have your answer, just remember i give you a good answer just try andcompensate me in any way, shape or form. Whether it be a +Rep or a kind word it does not matter to me.

Thanks for reading, now start posting cause i know you have a question that your about to waste a thread on. Winky Winky

The following 17 users say thank you to maddenking1234 for this useful post:

'SpeCâ„¢, darlow, drunkenrepublicn, FLRDAZ MOB CAPO, Hazel, Heavytech94, Hondarydr, i_qwik-scopes, JABZ13, Legend-PlayerX, Mello14, nuttysquirrels, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Temphaa, The WasteLands, xMillar-
04-26-2009, 06:29 PM #11
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by andy
my question doesnt resmble cod if dat ok!!
what do u need to record ps3 gameplay with?
can u give me a link were i can buy these items

Well depending on where you live there are different cap cards. If you are in the U.S. then you want the Dazzle from pinnacle. Yes I know there is another capture card but I would not suggest buying an easy cap, the quality really not that amazing and will not work on American Televisions

This is for the $50 Dazzle DVD Recorder (The one that i use)

You must login or register to view this content.

This is for the $100 Dazzle Video Creator Plus, this one comes with Pinnacle Studios 12 which will let you capture and edit your videos then convert then to what ever type file you desire

You must login or register to view this content.

As long as it is gaming related i should be able to answer your questions, also please don't forget to thank the thread.
04-26-2009, 06:36 PM #12
i_qwik-scopes
irsh and proud
thanks madden i live in ireland so would the one u use be ok for me and what cables
04-26-2009, 06:45 PM #13
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by andy
thanks madden i live in ireland so would the one u use be ok for me and what cables

Well for best quality i use av/s-video cables, if you have a PS3 Here:

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-Mov088150-04-S-Video/dp/B000KIPDZE"]Amazon.com: Mad Catz Mov088150/04/1 Ps3 S-Video Cable: Electronics[/ame]

For XBOX 360 Here:

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-S-Video-AV-Cable/dp/B000B6MLPK"]Amazon.com: Xbox 360 S Video AV Cable: Video Games[/ame]
04-26-2009, 06:51 PM #14
theultimateloser
Pokemon Trainer
whats the longest time youve had searching for a glitch? and how can you be botherd if you dont find any for ages?
04-26-2009, 06:57 PM #15
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by theultimateloser View Post
whats the longest time youve had searching for a glitch? and how can you be botherd if you dont find any for ages?

Well since WaW is full of glitches i wouldn't day longer then a day, also the type of glitches i mainly look for are dummy glitches which are generally easier to find. As far for the second question, well i don't usually get angry cause i'm having fun with friends but if i'm trying to make avideo and i'm on a deadline then i kinda get pissed if i'm not finding stuff.
04-26-2009, 07:05 PM #16
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
Is CoSad Awesome WaW uber gay????

-Whitey
04-26-2009, 07:08 PM #17
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by Whitey View Post
Is CoSad Awesome WaW uber gay????

-Whitey

In my opinion it is like COD 4.5, cause it is like good story (which is definetly an improvement. Other then that it is like they threw a WW2 skin over COD 4. Also his is a serious thread please post serious questions.
04-26-2009, 08:00 PM #18
JABZ13
Samurai Poster
How does turning and jumping make you jump higher/further? This is also know as a strafe jump.
04-26-2009, 08:09 PM #19
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by another user
How does turning and jumping make you jump higher/further? This is also know as a strafe jump.

Well it is really like a glitch in all games, this happens because certain muscles are being combined in the game that could never happen in real life. This causes your player to increase speed in the air making him/her jump farther then originally supposed to.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo