04-26-2009, 06:26 AM #1
maddenking1234
King of Madden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there i am maddenking, and i want to help you. Time and time again i see simple question that are somewhere around 4-5 words and can be answered easily, so i have come up with this wonderful idea.

If anyone on NGU has ANY question about all things call of duty glitches, tricks, jumps, or just general questions about call of duty; just come to this thread and type them. I am pretty knowledgeable about call of duty and can provide you with good mind relieving answers.

I know what your thinking, "oh he'll probably just make this thread and forget about it 2 days later", well no i plan on visiting this thread many times each day. I will always give you an answer within one days time, if i don't i either can't access the internet or i've died :(. Either way just send me a PM and you will definetly have your answer, just remember i give you a good answer just try andcompensate me in any way, shape or form. Whether it be a +Rep or a kind word it does not matter to me.

Thanks for reading, now start posting cause i know you have a question that your about to waste a thread on. Winky Winky

The following 17 users say thank you to maddenking1234 for this useful post:

'SpeCâ„¢, darlow, drunkenrepublicn, FLRDAZ MOB CAPO, Hazel, Heavytech94, Hondarydr, i_qwik-scopes, JABZ13, Legend-PlayerX, Mello14, nuttysquirrels, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Temphaa, The WasteLands, xMillar-
05-13-2009, 12:58 PM #65
lozzer
Do a barrel roll!
Hi,

I was playing a private match on outskirts and found a way of getting into a tree where you can't be seen.the location of the tree is attached.I was just wondering if this has been found before or not.
05-13-2009, 03:28 PM #66
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by lozzer View Post
Hi,

I was playing a private match on outskirts and found a way of getting into a tree where you can't be seen.the location of the tree is attached.I was just wondering if this has been found before or not.

Yes unfortunately it has been found, it was recently in a GxG jumps video and has been posted on here. Either way good find(and to be honest im pretty sure GxG didnt find it, they probably saw a video of it from someone who isnt popular).
05-13-2009, 06:47 PM #67
lozzer
Do a barrel roll!
thanks,I thought id best ask before I posted it.
05-13-2009, 07:51 PM #68
Genocide-
★GoML★
i tried the flying tank glitch and it froze my system will this happen on any other maps??????
05-13-2009, 10:10 PM #69
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by SuPeRsNiPeR109 View Post
i tried the flying tank glitch and it froze my system will this happen on any other maps??????

Well it really all depends on how you do it, 7/10 you will most likely freeze. Your supposed to make the tank fly all over and out of maps and this really just confuses your PS3 or XBOX 360.
05-21-2009, 03:44 PM #70
Hazel
Problem rule #16?
and it confuses the people watiching from below "its a bird! NO A PLANE $#1T ITS A TANK?????"
06-15-2009, 12:17 PM #71
Paschendale
Cougar Hunter
How long do you hold acog in when quick scoping?
06-15-2009, 03:54 PM #72
Hazel
Problem rule #16?
acog? if you mean sights then less then a second i think
06-21-2009, 06:31 PM #73
i have a question, how did treyarch come to start making the call of duty games, didnt the make the spider man games if im not mistaken

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo