04-26-2009, 06:26 AM #1
maddenking1234
King of Madden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there i am maddenking, and i want to help you. Time and time again i see simple question that are somewhere around 4-5 words and can be answered easily, so i have come up with this wonderful idea.

If anyone on NGU has ANY question about all things call of duty glitches, tricks, jumps, or just general questions about call of duty; just come to this thread and type them. I am pretty knowledgeable about call of duty and can provide you with good mind relieving answers.

I know what your thinking, "oh he'll probably just make this thread and forget about it 2 days later", well no i plan on visiting this thread many times each day. I will always give you an answer within one days time, if i don't i either can't access the internet or i've died :(. Either way just send me a PM and you will definetly have your answer, just remember i give you a good answer just try andcompensate me in any way, shape or form. Whether it be a +Rep or a kind word it does not matter to me.

Thanks for reading, now start posting cause i know you have a question that your about to waste a thread on. Winky Winky

The following 17 users say thank you to maddenking1234 for this useful post:

'SpeC™, darlow, drunkenrepublicn, FLRDAZ MOB CAPO, Hazel, Heavytech94, Hondarydr, i_qwik-scopes, JABZ13, Legend-PlayerX, Mello14, nuttysquirrels, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Temphaa, The WasteLands, xMillar-
08-12-2009, 08:43 PM #146
MrMojo
Thats What She Said!
i have 2 questions
1. how do i lock the game lobby for a whole match so no one can join?

2.has the prestige glitch been patched for ps3?
08-14-2009, 01:18 AM #147
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by SnackGuy View Post
How do i do the prestige glitch on Call of Duty World at World on my ps3?

I am pretty sure it was patched but there is a discussion thread in the glitches section so look in there for an answer.

Originally posted by JoJoe View Post
i have 2 questions
1. how do i lock the game lobby for a whole match so no one can join?

You have to la while trying to get a match

2.has the prestige glitch been patched for ps3?

yes im pretty sure it has.
08-19-2009, 02:23 AM #148
King_Cobra11
Do a barrel roll!
is there any way to rank up quickly without boosting?? Happy
08-19-2009, 02:52 AM #149
Is the freeze jump still possible in cod 4?

EDIT 2 DAYS LATER:Madden's dead:(
Last edited by +Luse ; 08-21-2009 at 02:41 AM.
08-23-2009, 04:33 AM #150
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by Cobra11 View Post
is there any way to rank up quickly without boosting?? Happy

uhh well if your on cod4 hacks if not find a group of friends and have fun lol

Originally posted by FLAME View Post
Is the freeze jump still possible in cod 4?

EDIT 2 DAYS LATER:Madden's dead:(

Hey sorry been real busy, uhh well I am pretty sure it was patched but you should make a thread in cod4 glitch questions and speculation area for a more determined answer.
08-26-2009, 10:21 PM #151
what is the best type to play to level up the fastest on cod:waw?
08-27-2009, 02:46 AM #152
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by no View Post
what is the best type to play to level up the fastest on cod:waw?

Well it mostly depends on what your good at, but alot of people find search and destroy the best.
08-27-2009, 05:56 AM #153
brad1798
Can’t trickshot me!
ok....so is there mods for cod 5 waw in premium section(ps3)? if so ill buy premium just to get them lol XD. also this might be a noobish question idk but what is a dummie glitch?
08-30-2009, 12:37 AM #154
how far is nextgen away from decodin the waw save files. n wen they do wouldnt nextgen have 2 post somewere else cause all hacker hunters prob have found site a while ago
Last edited by imanyeaman ; 08-30-2009 at 12:40 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo