04-26-2009, 06:26 AM #1
maddenking1234
King of Madden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there i am maddenking, and i want to help you. Time and time again i see simple question that are somewhere around 4-5 words and can be answered easily, so i have come up with this wonderful idea.

If anyone on NGU has ANY question about all things call of duty glitches, tricks, jumps, or just general questions about call of duty; just come to this thread and type them. I am pretty knowledgeable about call of duty and can provide you with good mind relieving answers.

I know what your thinking, "oh he'll probably just make this thread and forget about it 2 days later", well no i plan on visiting this thread many times each day. I will always give you an answer within one days time, if i don't i either can't access the internet or i've died :(. Either way just send me a PM and you will definetly have your answer, just remember i give you a good answer just try andcompensate me in any way, shape or form. Whether it be a +Rep or a kind word it does not matter to me.

Thanks for reading, now start posting cause i know you have a question that your about to waste a thread on. Winky Winky

The following 17 users say thank you to maddenking1234 for this useful post:

'SpeCâ„¢, darlow, drunkenrepublicn, FLRDAZ MOB CAPO, Hazel, Heavytech94, Hondarydr, i_qwik-scopes, JABZ13, Legend-PlayerX, Mello14, nuttysquirrels, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Temphaa, The WasteLands, xMillar-
04-26-2009, 06:42 AM #2
i got a question. how do i shoot?

na jk. but i hope this thread works out seems cool.
04-26-2009, 07:09 AM #3
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by streetkilln View Post
i got a question. how do i shoot?

na jk. but i hope this thread works out seems cool.

Thanks, and just in case you were wondering R1 (PS3) or RT (XBOX 360).
04-26-2009, 08:02 AM #4
Dandyman2
The Only Krazy
umm can a tank fly, can i jump the length of the map. How do you spell strafe jump, why is there no Old school in Cod Waw.
04-26-2009, 08:41 AM #5
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by KrazySniper View Post
umm can a tank fly, can i jump the length of the map. How do you spell strafe jump, why is there no Old school in Cod Waw.

yes, yes (hacks on XBOX360), strafe jump, and the reason there is no old school is because WaW is set in the past and they wanted to focus on the serious attitude of that time. Also please don't ask ridiculous questions you already know the answers to, thanks for posting.
04-26-2009, 12:28 PM #6
whats the story behind both the zombie maps? (verruckt and nech der untoten).
04-26-2009, 06:01 PM #7
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by yoyoguy1 View Post
whats the story behind both the zombie maps? (verruckt and nech der untoten).

Well on the business, the zombie maps were created so there a could be some sort of many game. Also the release of an upcoming game (Left 4 Dead) cause it to be zombies. As far as it's connection to WaW, well there really isn't any connection other then there nazi's and it features actually multiplayer maps.
04-26-2009, 06:06 PM #8
When Will Your Dummy Glitches Be Public? I Can't WaitHappy
04-26-2009, 06:09 PM #9
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by JoshX View Post
When Will Your Dummy Glitches Be Public? I Can't WaitHappy

Well my dazzle is still giving me problems, but i promise the second i get it working i will try to get everyone who wants to be in it and i will do something special; Till then sorry have nothing to record with
04-26-2009, 06:10 PM #10
i_qwik-scopes
irsh and proud
my question doesnt resmble cod if dat ok!!
what do u need to record ps3 gameplay with?
can u give me a link were i can buy these items

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo