04-26-2009, 06:26 AM #1
maddenking1234
King of Madden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there i am maddenking, and i want to help you. Time and time again i see simple question that are somewhere around 4-5 words and can be answered easily, so i have come up with this wonderful idea.

If anyone on NGU has ANY question about all things call of duty glitches, tricks, jumps, or just general questions about call of duty; just come to this thread and type them. I am pretty knowledgeable about call of duty and can provide you with good mind relieving answers.

I know what your thinking, "oh he'll probably just make this thread and forget about it 2 days later", well no i plan on visiting this thread many times each day. I will always give you an answer within one days time, if i don't i either can't access the internet or i've died :(. Either way just send me a PM and you will definetly have your answer, just remember i give you a good answer just try andcompensate me in any way, shape or form. Whether it be a +Rep or a kind word it does not matter to me.

Thanks for reading, now start posting cause i know you have a question that your about to waste a thread on. Winky Winky

The following 17 users say thank you to maddenking1234 for this useful post:

'SpeCâ„¢, darlow, drunkenrepublicn, FLRDAZ MOB CAPO, Hazel, Heavytech94, Hondarydr, i_qwik-scopes, JABZ13, Legend-PlayerX, Mello14, nuttysquirrels, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Temphaa, The WasteLands, xMillar-
06-22-2009, 07:25 AM #74
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by paschendale66 View Post
How long do you hold acog in when quick scoping?

for quck scopng there are 2 ways, u tap te aim button or u let let go and shoot.

Originally posted by The
i have a question, how did treyarch come to start making the call of duty games, didnt the make the spider man games if im not mistaken

Well from my understanding it was a change in development team that ultimately made them include war games in there productions. They were mainly a sports franchse and just decided to grow with time and activision gave them that chance so they took it.

Also sorry guys for not responding quicker, i thought that people had just totally started ignoring this thread.
06-23-2009, 09:17 PM #75
oh yeah i forgot to ask my other question, whats the deal with the bad hit detection in the CoD games.
06-23-2009, 10:43 PM #76
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by The
oh yeah i forgot to ask my other question, whats the deal with the bad hit detection in the CoD games.

well in cod4 there is this thing where if your behind this light you can get shot from a certain again. Also lag has a huge factor in that as well, but for the most part games don't have amazing hit detection.
06-23-2009, 11:17 PM #77
Screamo
R.I.P. NGU
write a detailed tutorial on how to strafe jump or post a good video, ive been having trouble, i know the basics but i cant get it...
06-24-2009, 01:00 AM #78
maddenking1234
King of Madden
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wbxCPlB5es"]YouTube - COD4 - How To Strafe Jump On PS3/360 - W*E qpr1991[/ame]

This is a prety good tutorial good luck with the strafe jumping.
Last edited by maddenking1234 ; 08-01-2009 at 05:51 AM.
06-25-2009, 06:28 AM #79
is the presige glitch patched
06-25-2009, 06:37 AM #80
H₂O
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by maddenking1234 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a prety good tutorial good luk with the strafe jumping.

Doesnt work for me

more explanation plox
06-25-2009, 06:38 AM #81
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by inglewood View Post
is the presige glitch patched

I am about 75% sure, i've heard everyone saying it is so i must assume. I will get back to you soon on that though cause i'm close to finishing ranking up, so definitely be ready for my pm.
06-25-2009, 08:49 AM #82
Dopey
NGU :/
my question is what affects how high you bounce?
like strafing vs no strafing
crouching vs no crouching
sprint or no sprint??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo