04-26-2009, 06:26 AM #1
maddenking1234
King of Madden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there i am maddenking, and i want to help you. Time and time again i see simple question that are somewhere around 4-5 words and can be answered easily, so i have come up with this wonderful idea.

If anyone on NGU has ANY question about all things call of duty glitches, tricks, jumps, or just general questions about call of duty; just come to this thread and type them. I am pretty knowledgeable about call of duty and can provide you with good mind relieving answers.

I know what your thinking, "oh he'll probably just make this thread and forget about it 2 days later", well no i plan on visiting this thread many times each day. I will always give you an answer within one days time, if i don't i either can't access the internet or i've died :(. Either way just send me a PM and you will definetly have your answer, just remember i give you a good answer just try andcompensate me in any way, shape or form. Whether it be a +Rep or a kind word it does not matter to me.

Thanks for reading, now start posting cause i know you have a question that your about to waste a thread on. Winky Winky

The following 17 users say thank you to maddenking1234 for this useful post:

'SpeCâ„¢, darlow, drunkenrepublicn, FLRDAZ MOB CAPO, Hazel, Heavytech94, Hondarydr, i_qwik-scopes, JABZ13, Legend-PlayerX, Mello14, nuttysquirrels, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Temphaa, The WasteLands, xMillar-
07-07-2009, 08:03 PM #119
REDEYE616
Save Point
Hey hows it going? I play alot online and split screen cod waw
zombie maps. My game tag is redeye616.
I play on the ps3. Can i get out of map? How? I want to do this just for fun to finally be able to leave the map.Smile^

i have got to rd. 33 no glitches.
07-07-2009, 09:17 PM #120
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by REDEYE616 View Post
Hey hows it going? I play alot online and split screen cod waw
zombie maps. My game tag is redeye616.
I play on the ps3. Can i get out of map? How? I want to do this just for fun to finally be able to leave the map.Smile^

i have got to rd. 33 no glitches.

dont have a clue how to get out sorry, and josh they didnt screw up they made it like that.
07-09-2009, 09:15 PM #121
How Come The Characters In Shi No Numa Are Not Called By Their Original Names In Campaign?
07-10-2009, 02:32 AM #122
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by ReCkLeSsPlAyErX View Post
How Come The Characters In Shi No Numa Are Not Called By Their Original Names In Campaign?

there not in campaign.
07-10-2009, 03:29 AM #123
Originally posted by maddenking1234 View Post
there not in campaign.

But Private Dempsey Looks Exactly Like Pvt. Polonsky, Nikolai Looks Like The Russian Partner With Chernov, Takeo Is The First Japanese Man That Puts The Cigarette In The Americans Face In Mission 1, And Richtofer Comes Out In One Of The Levels In Campaign But I Don't Remember Which One.
07-10-2009, 03:31 AM #124
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by ReCkLeSsPlAyErX View Post
But Private Dempsey Looks Exactly Like Pvt. Polonsky, Nikolai Looks Like The Russian Partner With Chernov, Takeo Is The First Japanese Man That Puts The Cigarette In The Americans Face In Mission 1, And Richtofer Comes Out In One Of The Levels In Campaign But I Don't Remember Which One.

Who says that though, maybe treyarch has no imagination and they just felt like editing already made characters, and please think before you ask some questions you ask some truely stupid questions.
07-10-2009, 10:07 AM #125
Default Avatar
J3ff33
Hey i have 2 questionz...I saw earlier u said makin tsunami glitch nd i wanna kno what it is nd how 2 do it of u dnt mind???also,do glitches for PS3 work or 360 cuz im tired of watchin sumthin on youtube nd seein its for PS3 den thinkin it wnt work???thankz for any help Smile you rock Smile^
07-10-2009, 04:48 PM #126
Default Avatar
tboy71
ok, my friend Will11 on ps3 has played wit me several times on zombies. he never does this cheat while im around. but if u go on utube and look up willamos shi no numa unlimited ammo he doeos this glitch where u get unlimited ammo and other cool things. the is oblivious to how to hack so he couldnt do that. so how do u get unlimited ammo on shi no numa???????
07-10-2009, 05:03 PM #127
Originally posted by J3ff33 View Post
Hey i have 2 questionz...I saw earlier u said makin tsunami glitch nd i wanna kno what it is nd how 2 do it of u dnt mind???also,do glitches for PS3 work or 360 cuz im tired of watchin sumthin on youtube nd seein its for PS3 den thinkin it wnt work???thankz for any help Smile you rock Smile^

glitches are for ps3 and 360 (not sure about pc). if you see a glitch on the ps3 its exactly the same for xbox.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo