04-26-2009, 06:26 AM #1
maddenking1234
King of Madden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there i am maddenking, and i want to help you. Time and time again i see simple question that are somewhere around 4-5 words and can be answered easily, so i have come up with this wonderful idea.

If anyone on NGU has ANY question about all things call of duty glitches, tricks, jumps, or just general questions about call of duty; just come to this thread and type them. I am pretty knowledgeable about call of duty and can provide you with good mind relieving answers.

I know what your thinking, "oh he'll probably just make this thread and forget about it 2 days later", well no i plan on visiting this thread many times each day. I will always give you an answer within one days time, if i don't i either can't access the internet or i've died :(. Either way just send me a PM and you will definetly have your answer, just remember i give you a good answer just try andcompensate me in any way, shape or form. Whether it be a +Rep or a kind word it does not matter to me.

Thanks for reading, now start posting cause i know you have a question that your about to waste a thread on. Winky Winky

The following 17 users say thank you to maddenking1234 for this useful post:

'SpeCâ„¢, darlow, drunkenrepublicn, FLRDAZ MOB CAPO, Hazel, Heavytech94, Hondarydr, i_qwik-scopes, JABZ13, Legend-PlayerX, Mello14, nuttysquirrels, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Temphaa, The WasteLands, xMillar-
08-01-2009, 05:53 AM #137
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by CallumM1903 View Post
Can you give me some tips on how to strafe jump as i know several glitches involving strafe jumps but can't do them so i'd like to learn.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wbxCPlB5es"]YouTube - COD4 - How To Strafe Jump On PS3/360 - W*E qpr1991[/ame]

This is a prety good tutorial good luck with the strafe jumping.
08-01-2009, 06:41 AM #138
Dopey
NGU :/
this is one of the best videos but that guy has fingers that are too fast to see what hes doing lol
edit* heres my tip dont sprint for too long or else youll mess up your strafe...
08-01-2009, 08:07 PM #139
It's a great tut. and thanks for the help but i still can't do it :(
08-04-2009, 08:52 AM #140
maddenking1234
King of Madden
It's a great tut. and thanks for the help but i still can't do it :(

well just keep trying, because it is hard to do.
08-11-2009, 11:26 PM #141
I'm nearly there i can do some but quite a lot of the jump are too far away and complicated. But i'm determined to learn how to stafe jump unlike school Smile

CallumM1903
08-11-2009, 11:34 PM #142
Ok heres a test for you, how do you lock a game lobby, and not just the youtube way so that it is only locked till the game starts, but the legit way so no one can join throughout the entire game but everyone has normal connections. Oh and by the way this is for cod 5 because everyone knows how to lock a lobby in cod 4.
Last edited by nightsesh ; 08-11-2009 at 11:39 PM.
08-12-2009, 03:03 AM #143
maddenking1234
King of Madden
I'm nearly there i can do some but quite a lot of the jump are too far away and complicated. But i'm determined to learn how to stafe jump unlike school Smile

CallumM1903

way to go, never give up and you will eventually get it.

Originally posted by nightsesh View Post
Ok heres a test for you, how do you lock a game lobby, and not just the youtube way so that it is only locked till the game starts, but the legit way so no one can join throughout the entire game but everyone has normal connections. Oh and by the way this is for cod 5 because everyone knows how to lock a lobby in cod 4.

Look don't test me either ask a question or don't, if you know the answer there is no need for you to ask. btw you can use a lag switch to accomplish what your saying, idk if that was the answer you were looking for but thats another way.
08-12-2009, 03:17 PM #144
I dont know the answer to it, or why else would I be asking, I just said it was a test because it is the best kept secret on the entire game and absolutely no one Ive talked to will just say how to do it. If you know in any more detail another post would be appreciated.
08-12-2009, 08:07 PM #145
SnackGuy
Do a barrel roll!
How do i do the prestige glitch on Call of Duty World at World on my ps3?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo