04-26-2009, 06:26 AM #1
maddenking1234
King of Madden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there i am maddenking, and i want to help you. Time and time again i see simple question that are somewhere around 4-5 words and can be answered easily, so i have come up with this wonderful idea.

If anyone on NGU has ANY question about all things call of duty glitches, tricks, jumps, or just general questions about call of duty; just come to this thread and type them. I am pretty knowledgeable about call of duty and can provide you with good mind relieving answers.

I know what your thinking, "oh he'll probably just make this thread and forget about it 2 days later", well no i plan on visiting this thread many times each day. I will always give you an answer within one days time, if i don't i either can't access the internet or i've died :(. Either way just send me a PM and you will definetly have your answer, just remember i give you a good answer just try andcompensate me in any way, shape or form. Whether it be a +Rep or a kind word it does not matter to me.

Thanks for reading, now start posting cause i know you have a question that your about to waste a thread on. Winky Winky

The following 17 users say thank you to maddenking1234 for this useful post:

'SpeCâ„¢, darlow, drunkenrepublicn, FLRDAZ MOB CAPO, Hazel, Heavytech94, Hondarydr, i_qwik-scopes, JABZ13, Legend-PlayerX, Mello14, nuttysquirrels, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Temphaa, The WasteLands, xMillar-
07-11-2009, 12:33 AM #128
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by tboy71 View Post
ok, my friend Will11 on ps3 has played wit me several times on zombies. he never does this cheat while im around. but if u go on utube and look up willamos shi no numa unlimited ammo he doeos this glitch where u get unlimited ammo and other cool things. the is oblivious to how to hack so he couldnt do that. so how do u get unlimited ammo on shi no numa???????
You need hacks simple as that, and that only works on xbox360

Originally posted by chunky975 View Post
glitches are for ps3 and 360 (not sure about pc). if you see a glitch on the ps3 its exactly the same for xbox.

that's not true because there are no mods on ps3 for cod: WaW and please i'll answer this ismy thread.

Originally posted by J3ff33 View Post
Hey i have 2 questionz...I saw earlier u said makin tsunami glitch nd i wanna kno what it is nd how 2 do it of u dnt mind???also,do glitches for PS3 work or 360 cuz im tired of watchin sumthin on youtube nd seein its for PS3 den thinkin it wnt work???thankz for any help Smile you rock Smile^

Ok all you have to do is get a bunch of friends to throw satchels into one spot in the water at makin, also sometimes glitches are on only 1 system most of the time w/e works for 360 works for ps3 but there are cases where it doesnt. Also for wii pretty muc all the glitches on wii dont work for either system, so stay away from those.
07-11-2009, 05:54 AM #129
Default Avatar
tboy71
ive tried several times to get hacks but wen i try 2 log on wen i deleted the update it never works! isit ther for like 20 min hitting no on the update and signing in . wat am i doing rong???
07-11-2009, 01:30 PM #130
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by tboy71 View Post
ive tried several times to get hacks but wen i try 2 log on wen i deleted the update it never works! isit ther for like 20 min hitting no on the update and signing in . wat am i doing rong???

You just have to keep trying to sign in, pretty much all there is too it.
07-14-2009, 04:41 AM #131
Dopey
NGU :/
do we have a thread for working dummy glitches?
07-14-2009, 05:17 AM #132
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by snoopym7 View Post
do we have a thread for working dummy glitches?

Nope, and i would have put one up but it will really annoy me to go through all my dummies.
07-30-2009, 04:53 AM #133
how come i cant be a host in shi no numa? no matter how hard i try im never host?
07-30-2009, 05:12 AM #134
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by erwenvee View Post
how come i cant be a host in shi no numa? no matter how hard i try im never host?

well most likely you have a bad connection, it's not your fault i myself don't have the best connection in the world so i feel your pain. Anyway I'm sure if you were to get a better router and/or a better internet provider your troubles would all go away. Smile
08-01-2009, 12:15 AM #135
Can you give me some tips on how to strafe jump as i know several glitches involving strafe jumps but can't do them so i'd like to learn.
08-01-2009, 05:34 AM #136
Originally posted by maddenkang1234 View Post
well most likely you have a bad connection, it's not your fault i myself don't have the best connection in the world so i feel your pain. Anyway I'm sure if you were to get a better router and/or a better internet provider your troubles would all go away. Smile[/QUOTE

THANKS FOR CLEARING UP i know wat makes me lag anyways. big help big help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo