Post: [US] Uncharted 2 - Save Set 45/47 trophies - [BCUS98123]
02-16-2010, 11:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ALLRIGHT EVERYONE THIS IS IT, I'VE COMPILED EVERY TROPHY SAVED GAME FILE FOR UNCHARTED 2- AMONG THIEVES IN ONE EASILY DOWNLOADABLE FILE, IT CONTAINS 45 OF THE REQUIRED 47 TROPHY SAVES WHICH ARE NEEDED TO OBTAIN THE PLATINUM.

IT TOOK MYSELF THREE DAYS TO MAKE THE ADDITIONAL 20 TROPHY SAVED GAMES WHICH WERE REQUIRED TO HAVE A COMPLETE SET OF U2 SAVES

IN AN COMBINED EFFORT IT TOOK ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS SEVERAL WEEKS TO MAKE THIS A POSSIBILITY WHICH IS WHY I'Awesome face LIKE TO EXTEND MY DEEPEST GRATITUDE TO:

mattc11

rossilux

Dondasarus

Killerman

plagueis

NOTE: PLEASE GIVE +REP AND RESPECT TO ALL OF THESE CONTRIBUTORS.

dOwNlOAd iNsTrUcTiOnS:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-22-2018 at 11:28 PM.

The following 73 users say thank you to justlooking2 for this useful post:

aligsm, ALittleTank, belfastguy, bigburt82, BlericCleast, BLOODtheWOLF, candyman2720, cbenj25, Cien, clitwub, cloudedjudgemen, Courgette, darkwarrior12, DOOM-FIGHTER, Ez2nV, Ghost_Anik, glitchplz, God_of_War, Grimlock_79, Gtaz, Guilty37, Hadenkin, Hatchet Harry, HaZYuuGoTsKillZ, hooligan68, Horror Leader, iInFeCTeDzZz-, IRoyxX, jackisback2, jalaneme, john connor 84, joseph881, kazbluegreen, Kizzmenot, kobra1922, ll-oyah-ll, lord terror, Madmanwithabox, MarceloKR, Martins59, Mataperricos, Mercury001, modern gamer, Moose-1337, nabeil15, naorcs, Nicolito_S, Pichu, plagueis, pman187, Potassium, rozzz3, Shabiku, SHAkA, ShinigamiUzi, shuuraviolao, simmo_316, stwowner, TG1DER, thisisedboon, thorn, tom2197, Toptuning, xEFCx, xHavz-, xLew--, Yuki_240sx, YungAG, yungboi704, zayneisaacs
02-20-2010, 01:15 PM #29
Originally posted by justlooking2 View Post
i don't know i can't really help you there, as i said i tried it out on 2 other machines and it worked perfectly, also other people have confriemd that it works, so yours might be an isolated incident, althought the only think that worries me is your trophy system data is in french, i don't think it make a difference, i suppose if you live Canada as they have games in both languages, and both the US and Canada use the same system to be honest but who knows, either way thou since all you need is those two trophies then just restart the game and try getting them by urslef htting enemies 20 and 50 times aint hard, plus it's a fun game..sorry bro.

oh thanks dear my game is region 2 but in the game it don't has the french languague and this is another problem because i played the game withot understinding the true meaning of the game because i'm not good in english but my plan is to bring my freind's PS3 and try the trophy another time becaus i tryed and tryed alot of times but same problem , but thanks , thanks alot for the other trophies specially " survivor " .

you are good man .
02-20-2010, 02:22 PM #30
thanks..have a good one
02-20-2010, 04:54 PM #31
whenever i stick my flashdrive into the ps3,the saved games come up as corrupted data.used winrar to extract the files,and have tried putting them in SAVEDATA folder but it still doesn't work.any ideas?
02-20-2010, 05:17 PM #32
you need to copy the file into

PS3, SAVEDATA, BCUS98123_NDI_UNCHARTED2_BT_0

NOTE: THE LAST 0 CAN ALSO BE A 1,2,3.....ETC.. IT depends on how many saved games you made on your PS3 and then how many of them you coppied onto your USB, once you put it into the correct folder ie. either 0,1,2,3 or whichever number it has on your flashdrive copy that data onto your PS3

ALSO BE SURE YOU USE YOUR OWN DATA FROM YOUR PS3 saved game prior to replacing the USR-DATA File or else it won't work..i didn't really have time making the full instruction yet but i'm working on them i hoppe this will clarify some confusion unitl its done
02-20-2010, 05:51 PM #33
cheers,i think i have managed to do it now.a tut might be a good idea.
anyways,thanks again for the help!
02-20-2010, 05:52 PM #34
Default Avatar
Feda
There are some save of uncharted 1 to get the trophies?
02-20-2010, 05:53 PM #35
wow thanks for these trophys they work thanks so much
02-21-2010, 01:47 AM #36
How do you load these on your ps3 I need about 60% of them so can i do them all at once, if so, how?

Thanks
02-21-2010, 05:07 AM #37
no,you can't, this is the unfortunately sideffect of these sort of exploits, u need to load each save individually, it migh take some time, 50 minutes i beleive according to the post by PlaythroughKing to get the Platinum, but then again it depends on your skill level to..so

as for the way to do this look at my previous post it gives you some instructions, but before you attmempt this make sure u have a backup of your USR-DATA that is already on the save as you have copied it from the PS3, that way you can continue playing the game from where you saved last that way you can get through the storyline, if you choose to.. NOTE: I will post a full set of instructions on how to do this as soon as i get the time to finish it up, been pretty bussy with life so it'll take some time.
Last edited by justlooking2 ; 02-21-2010 at 05:16 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo