Post: [US] Uncharted 2 - Save Set 45/47 trophies - [BCUS98123]
02-16-2010, 11:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ALLRIGHT EVERYONE THIS IS IT, I'VE COMPILED EVERY TROPHY SAVED GAME FILE FOR UNCHARTED 2- AMONG THIEVES IN ONE EASILY DOWNLOADABLE FILE, IT CONTAINS 45 OF THE REQUIRED 47 TROPHY SAVES WHICH ARE NEEDED TO OBTAIN THE PLATINUM.

IT TOOK MYSELF THREE DAYS TO MAKE THE ADDITIONAL 20 TROPHY SAVED GAMES WHICH WERE REQUIRED TO HAVE A COMPLETE SET OF U2 SAVES

IN AN COMBINED EFFORT IT TOOK ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS SEVERAL WEEKS TO MAKE THIS A POSSIBILITY WHICH IS WHY I'Awesome face LIKE TO EXTEND MY DEEPEST GRATITUDE TO:

mattc11

rossilux

Dondasarus

Killerman

plagueis

NOTE: PLEASE GIVE +REP AND RESPECT TO ALL OF THESE CONTRIBUTORS.

dOwNlOAd iNsTrUcTiOnS:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-22-2018 at 11:28 PM.

The following 73 users say thank you to justlooking2 for this useful post:

aligsm, ALittleTank, belfastguy, bigburt82, BlericCleast, BLOODtheWOLF, candyman2720, cbenj25, Cien, clitwub, cloudedjudgemen, Courgette, darkwarrior12, DOOM-FIGHTER, Ez2nV, Ghost_Anik, glitchplz, God_of_War, Grimlock_79, Gtaz, Guilty37, Hadenkin, Hatchet Harry, HaZYuuGoTsKillZ, hooligan68, Horror Leader, iInFeCTeDzZz-, IRoyxX, jackisback2, jalaneme, john connor 84, joseph881, kazbluegreen, Kizzmenot, kobra1922, ll-oyah-ll, lord terror, Madmanwithabox, MarceloKR, Martins59, Mataperricos, Mercury001, modern gamer, Moose-1337, nabeil15, naorcs, Nicolito_S, Pichu, plagueis, pman187, Potassium, rozzz3, Shabiku, SHAkA, ShinigamiUzi, shuuraviolao, simmo_316, stwowner, TG1DER, thisisedboon, thorn, tom2197, Toptuning, xEFCx, xHavz-, xLew--, Yuki_240sx, YungAG, yungboi704, zayneisaacs
02-19-2010, 04:27 PM #20
Killakk
Former Staff
It works dude I am the trophy veteran of this site and I know lol
02-19-2010, 04:47 PM #21
Default Avatar
Feda
overwhelmingly to change the file sige my departure and still my game, why?
02-19-2010, 08:48 PM #22
so good dear but i have a Big problem in Bare-knuckle Brawler and Bare-knuckle Slugger Trophies , i kill one with hand and i see the medal in pop but the trophies don't unloked , what's the problem please tell me because it's th last for me to unlock the Platinum trophy .
Last edited by Horror Leader ; 02-19-2010 at 08:50 PM.
02-19-2010, 09:24 PM #23
they both worked for me..thnx uploader
got my platinum in like 50 minutes..and i rented the game about 2 hours before that Smile
02-19-2010, 10:01 PM #24
Originally posted by PlaythroughKing View Post
they both worked for me..thnx uploader
got my platinum in like 50 minutes..and i rented the game about 2 hours before that Smile

i don't know because i tryed with another Account but the same probleme please help me i want the Platin
Last edited by Horror Leader ; 02-19-2010 at 10:05 PM.
02-20-2010, 12:29 AM #25
i just tried it on my friends and then on my bro's machine and it worked flawesly both times, for both trophies, i don't know what the problem is, are you sure you don't already have the trophy?
02-20-2010, 10:20 AM #26
Squirrez
Little One
Video Tut ? Please +Rep + Thank if i Helped Or Said Something Usefull
02-20-2010, 12:22 PM #27
Originally posted by justlooking2 View Post
i just tried it on my friends and then on my bro's machine and it worked flawesly both times, for both trophies, i don't know what the problem is, are you sure you don't already have the trophy?

look this is when i kill one with hand :

and here the list of medals and if you see the trophy of medal is not like the other i don't now what but it has the symbole green who tel i won the medal i think :

and by the end here is the list of trophies and the 2 trophies who don't want to unlock ( sorry the names of trophis is French ) :

02-20-2010, 12:57 PM #28
i don't know i can't really help you there, as i said i tried it out on 2 other machines and it worked perfectly, also other people have confriemd that it works, so yours might be an isolated incident, althought the only think that worries me is your trophy system data is in french, i don't think it make a difference, i suppose if you live Canada as they have games in both languages, and both the US and Canada use the same system to be honest but who knows, either way thou since all you need is those two trophies then just restart the game and try getting them by urslef htting enemies 20 and 50 times aint hard, plus it's a fun game..sorry bro.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo