07-07-2010, 02:00 AM #1
battman411
Grey Beard
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please post any "theories" on MW2 hacks in this thread. If you are confident enough that your theory is new then you must be willing to check every theory in this thread to make sure you are not just rehashing old info. Please post your theory in the title if at all possible. This will make it easier for people to sort through. Meaning use "Hack with RFOM" as the title instead of "new way to hack" as the title. Hopefully this helps everyone and makes life a lot easier for all involved. Thanks to DesmondS95 for getting my attention on this.
Last edited by battman411 ; 07-24-2010 at 04:35 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to battman411 for this useful post:

beastly12, driftkdd, exTacy Angel, FourzerotwoFAILS, Grandad Trotter, ibombo, PUDDIN_BOLLOX
07-19-2010, 10:34 AM #56
watch how its the game saves .. they figured a way to modify them
07-19-2010, 10:38 AM #57
Xxxslayeriiixxx
Do a barrel roll!
Another idea would be editing the ps3 back up. (PUP) file geohot method. That's why you need a lower firmware. Recent firmwares encrypted it
07-19-2010, 11:00 AM #58
OwenMalz
FIFA Pro
here is my idea ..
look at unknowns post .. at his patchblocker ..

- Method to 'Allow Patches' (So you don't waste time with the PS3's Network Settings)
- Support for 'HTTP CONNECT'
- Longer Signed In

Update v2.3
- Updated GUI

Possible Future Updates
- Currently finding a way to keep the user signed-in.

may he connect to his own server or something ...
or this guy got his new patchblocker alrdy (ofc he wont release it)
then he play all the time with the 1.0 patch ..
there is 1 hind .. you can c the golden deagle .. this is not possible in splitscreen with the 1.11 patch ..
and i think its easy to mod the 1.0 patch right?
only an idea/suggestion ..
+rep if it helped ..

greetz =)
07-19-2010, 11:17 AM #59
Dylan_Owns
Master of teh internetz
Could it not be possible we could do something like on PC, like find a way to enable the Developer Console on PC???

Or for stuff like Challenges, could it possibly be that you:
-Bridge connection between PS3 and PC
-Get a Packet Sniffer (WPE Pro is what I use)
-Complete a challenge with the Packet Sniffer recording the Packets
-Complete a different challenge
-Find the difference in the 2 packets
-Replace the packets with random codes until you find the one for different challenges.
07-19-2010, 11:26 AM #60
Drake
<3 SGC
a friend of a friend says hunter sold mw2.

but i remember when ihatecompvir did that tut on how to make it say unbound, said there was a lot of things you could do with the GRADO_MP or that there probably will be soo yeh maybe it has sometinhg to with grado mp that was the cod4 way to hack it and they use the same/similar engine so yeh thats my contribution Happy
07-19-2010, 11:32 AM #61
sandman4
VIP MEMBER
Ok so i went at looked at every post that hunter has made and found out that the patch can be decrypted with something called zlib

and also he posted this some were

Originally posted by another user
Im pretty sure hes refering to me.
Suprisingly you can decrypt the hdd just i dont think people
realise how hard this is. The way you do this is by glitching a music file...etc (not getting into...

so this says that maybe you get the patch on with the SKFU loader to load the patch into the system by via flash drive? or by renaming it to like patch.pkg.mp4

so the reson you need a ps3 3.0 or lower is because the renaming glitch was patched at 3.25?

im posting this because if it is found out i want to no i helped in some way
Last edited by sandman4 ; 07-19-2010 at 11:44 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to sandman4 for this useful post:

Jordan1425, Mvp, Uk_ViiPeR
07-19-2010, 11:37 AM #62
Mvp
HateFull
wow u mite be right.. lol
07-19-2010, 11:39 AM #63
Brochacho
Like a boss
Hmmm I got a wild idea but here it goes but my friend has it so that his ps3 is hooked up onto an external hdd and then to his computer and he can just put hacks on there using the single player cvar tool without bypassing and he can go onto private matches and publics but sometimes its laggy. So what if (i heard someone do this before) if we have a sata cable plugged into our ps3 while connected to our computer and we simply packet injected stuff into it so hacks poof just like that or we can open the hdd and see whats in there and then just mod the whatever file .ff and simply add hacks when we want and that easy and I might try this method once I get a sata cable keep you guys posted
07-19-2010, 11:46 AM #64
Jordan1425
iNCOGNITO™
well it was patched in 3.3 and downgrades are hard to find but ye you have found a new way to get the patch on although it would be pointless as you could not play online.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo