07-07-2010, 02:00 AM #1
battman411
Grey Beard
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please post any "theories" on MW2 hacks in this thread. If you are confident enough that your theory is new then you must be willing to check every theory in this thread to make sure you are not just rehashing old info. Please post your theory in the title if at all possible. This will make it easier for people to sort through. Meaning use "Hack with RFOM" as the title instead of "new way to hack" as the title. Hopefully this helps everyone and makes life a lot easier for all involved. Thanks to DesmondS95 for getting my attention on this.
Last edited by battman411 ; 07-24-2010 at 04:35 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to battman411 for this useful post:

beastly12, driftkdd, exTacy Angel, FourzerotwoFAILS, Grandad Trotter, ibombo, PUDDIN_BOLLOX
07-19-2010, 08:04 AM #47
Slave of the sky.
Originally posted by 12511
Originally posted by Malicious View Post
Who told you that? If you name anyone that's close friends with hunter eg. BGalex I refuse to believe it cuz they wanna keep the hacks to themselves. :confused:

there was qoute from unkn0wn saying that needed to downgrade his ps3 becuse the patch blocked the modded lobbys, the new maps prove that you need to decrypt the hdd.

Sounds pretty reasonable, anway, I wanna hear more ideas from the NGU community, we have SO many members..
07-19-2010, 08:05 AM #48
Draama
i izz a manwh0re
Who told you that? If you name anyone that's close friends with hunter eg. BGalex I refuse to believe it cuz they wanna keep the hacks to themselves. :confused:

there was qoute from unkn0wn saying that needed to downgrade his ps3 becuse the patch blocked the modded lobbys, the new maps prove that you need to decrypt the hdd.

Just because he has to downgrade doesn't mean that hehas to decrypt the HDD. I thanked you BTW.
07-19-2010, 08:53 AM #49
SamMight69Her
CRAZY 4 INK
Originally posted by xSlynn
Posted by Matto, credit goes to him...

"All of this is wrong!! I dont know people are doing this method, it doesnt work!

You have have a ps3 in 3.15, with linux and use the Terminal app to extract you data onto you Memory stick.. I dont see why thats so hard for people! edit the data, then put it back to your ps3.

No wonder no1 is able to do it out of the thousands of people, its because everyone has updated there ps3!

You edited the data, extract back to 3.15 then you backup your data from 3.15 with the patch inside into a memory stick, and transfer the backup file to 3.40, its not that hard to do! "

Myself, im still waiting for my old 60GB ps3 to arrive with 3.00"

any FW as long as it has linux rite?
07-19-2010, 09:17 AM #50
Ok so as you've probably read in that other thread that popped up, Hunter has been feeding us BS... v_v' and doing the hack is easier than doing the prestige hack so let's throw all the HDD, Patch hacking, code injection theories out the window and START FROM SCRATCH.

We have 250k minds out there. Let's start brain storming. No idea is stupid until proven stupid Happy let's hear them all. Smile

Maybe it is a bit to do with the patch but not a lot
i'm thinking hunter and the unknown might have found a code or command that lets the mp data control the comands like in cod4

thoughts on that
07-19-2010, 09:31 AM #51
Default Avatar
JKHD
ok...so u have to have 2 ps3's, PS3 HDD Studio, a 40gb hard drive, a 80gb hard drive, i think a modded patch and a SATA cable. you gotta decrypt and encrypt(i think sorry) the 2 hard drives.then use PS3 proxy server to install the modde patch from your computer. thats all i know. lol thanks
07-19-2010, 09:47 AM #52
Originally posted by xSlynn

Just because he has to downgrade doesn't mean that hehas to decrypt the HDD. I thanked you BTW.

im not getting quote notifacations and when ppl thank me my rep dosnt go up,sorry i didnt notice to :/ i just thanked you Winky Winky
07-19-2010, 09:52 AM #53
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Ok so as you've probably read in that other thread that popped up, Hunter has been feeding us BS... v_v' and doing the hack is easier than doing the prestige hack so let's throw all the HDD, Patch hacking, code injection theories out the window and START FROM SCRATCH.

We have 250k minds out there. Let's start brain storming. No idea is stupid until proven stupid Happy let's hear them all. Smile

Well your asking someone who is clueless! Happy

Your sig is amazing Happy
07-19-2010, 10:18 AM #54
Xxxslayeriiixxx
Do a barrel roll!
You guys ever had experience with cwcheat or cheatmaster for psp? I'm wondering if thy method works. Is there any kind of homebrew program like that for the ps3?
07-19-2010, 10:30 AM #55
Edgardo678
Little One
Read This
You must login or register to view this content.

If It Really Is Easier Than The Prestige Hack I'll Cry.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo