07-07-2010, 02:00 AM #1
battman411
Grey Beard
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please post any "theories" on MW2 hacks in this thread. If you are confident enough that your theory is new then you must be willing to check every theory in this thread to make sure you are not just rehashing old info. Please post your theory in the title if at all possible. This will make it easier for people to sort through. Meaning use "Hack with RFOM" as the title instead of "new way to hack" as the title. Hopefully this helps everyone and makes life a lot easier for all involved. Thanks to DesmondS95 for getting my attention on this.
Last edited by battman411 ; 07-24-2010 at 04:35 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to battman411 for this useful post:

beastly12, driftkdd, exTacy Angel, FourzerotwoFAILS, Grandad Trotter, ibombo, PUDDIN_BOLLOX
07-19-2010, 07:44 AM #38
Draama
i izz a manwh0re
Posted by Matto, credit goes to him...

"All of this is wrong!! I dont know people are doing this method, it doesnt work!

You have have a ps3 in 3.15, with linux and use the Terminal app to extract you data onto you Memory stick.. I dont see why thats so hard for people! edit the data, then put it back to your ps3.

No wonder no1 is able to do it out of the thousands of people, its because everyone has updated there ps3!

You edited the data, extract back to 3.15 then you backup your data from 3.15 with the patch inside into a memory stick, and transfer the backup file to 3.40, its not that hard to do! "

Myself, im still waiting for my old 60GB ps3 to arrive with 3.00"
07-19-2010, 07:46 AM #39
Slave of the sky.
Originally posted by xSlynn

"All of this is wrong!! I dont know people are doing this method, it doesnt work!

You have have a ps3 in 3.15, with linux and use the Terminal app to extract you data onto you Memory stick.. I dont see why thats so hard for people! edit the data, then put it back to your ps3.

No wonder no1 is able to do it out of the thousands of people, its because everyone has updated there ps3!

You edited the data, extract back to 3.15 then you backup your data from 3.15 with the patch inside into a memory stick, and transfer the backup file to 3.40, its not that hard to do! "

Hmmm, can he confirm this works, or you? Cuz I think matto is a close friend of hunter's...
07-19-2010, 07:47 AM #40
Vaio
Banned
A link to that post would be useful Happy
07-19-2010, 07:48 AM #41
Draama
i izz a manwh0re
Originally posted by Malicious View Post
Hmmm, can he confirm this works, or you? Cuz I think matto is a close friend of hunter's...

I've never actually seen any proof of Matto's but he is number 1 on cod4 in wins passing hunter and he is actually a straight guy, i don't think he would give us false info. Obviously that quote is just a rough idea of how to do it but i think it works. I've read that that is the way to do it from somewhere else.
07-19-2010, 07:49 AM #42
cheric
Pokemon Trainer
I would check but i dont know where to check :/. We need the ngu cummunity to work together. Some people hack waw learn how to make lobbies and stuff and the other people to study mw2 data and after were done well check the diffrence from both games.

Like on waw there is a code somewhere in the data that lets you have a colored clan tag what would happen if we find that code and insert it in. Maybe hunter did the hack by studying other cod games and replacing codes from the previous cod games onto mw2.
07-19-2010, 07:50 AM #43
Draama
i izz a manwh0re
Originally posted by xDioxided View Post
A link to that post would be useful Happy

Here you go sir.

You must login or register to view this content.
07-19-2010, 07:51 AM #44
Originally posted by Malicious View Post
Who told you that? If you name anyone that's close friends with hunter eg. BGalex I refuse to believe it cuz they wanna keep the hacks to themselves. :confused:

there was qoute from unkn0wn saying that needed to downgrade his ps3 becuse the patch blocked the modded lobbys, the new maps prove that you need to decrypt the hdd.

The following user thanked ミ●﹏☉ミ for this useful post:

Draama
07-19-2010, 08:00 AM #45
cheric
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xSlynn

. Hmmm, sounds very legit when are you going to get your ps3 so you can give us the heads up if it works
07-19-2010, 08:04 AM #46
Draama
i izz a manwh0re
Originally posted by cheric View Post
. Hmmm, sounds very legit when are you going to get your ps3 so you can give us the heads up if it works

That is a quote from a post that matto had made. I did not say that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo