05-03-2011, 05:07 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); God knows I have suffered with the rest of you. Trying to find a way to inject that PSN'ey goodness directly into my viens. I sit here sweating and shaking I keep hearing the voice coming out of my Turtle Beaches. "Team Deathmatch"
Last night I woke up in a cold sweat cuddling with my Dualshock 3, the red one of course, because she is the sexiest.

I too at random moments during the day will turn on my PS3 in a moment of hope, only to be stabbed though the heart with that dreadful message "You Have Been signed out of the PSN network. Error 8002A203" It was rather awkward when I burst from the bathroom to check my PS3, while there was company over. I had forgotten to pull up my pants. Worse then that I had forgotten to wipe. I just could of sworn I heard that familiar sound... "Domination" coming from a neighbor's window. And I did but that was from the hooker that lives on the corner... I didn't ask any questions.

Anyways my point, well maybe I don't have a point...

or maybe I do...
My name is Hawkin and I am a PSN-Aholic
Last edited by Hawkin ; 05-03-2011 at 11:29 PM.

The following 51 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

-STR8Bang-, iTruceFret, Astro Zombie, Aussie_Bob21, azdaniel33, BLiNG_BLaNG, BloodGlitch, Booshykins, cmms07, crazyains, Cyrious, Dawgfan, effinTyler, FourzerotwoFAILS, game1231, Geeqoh, glitchplz, Hadenkin, Hondarydr, Hurldoh, hydro_122499, iGir :D, iJokaa, Imtravvy, ir1337, itzCodzilla, KingChronic, Mezzid, MythGavin, nakul666, Optimous_Meteor, PatriotsFan342, Pillar2365, PlayDude77, Porter_Justice, Pr0diigy, Press ►, RanT476, RaptorBoy25, Reay, shawry, SilentFox757, SilentStorm1011, Stansy, thee3nd, thugnificint, TryCatchMe, Tx-_SmOkE_-xT, Vaanq, wiseguy48

The following 9 users groaned at Hawkin for this awful post:

Ac3z-iGoD, alan-123, Clutch Hunterr, Goone, User23434, NeglectFate, The_Bad_B0y, warman_94, xSOADx
05-03-2011, 03:38 PM #29
Default Avatar
Brad
i think you might need to get out of the house a little more or play single player Happy
05-03-2011, 04:43 PM #30
Bob xxxsx
Do a barrel roll!
Weirdoooooooooooo
05-03-2011, 04:48 PM #31
LOL, I am also a PSN-aholic :/
05-03-2011, 05:15 PM #32
I lol'd. Smile
05-03-2011, 06:18 PM #33
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by Escape
Pointless threads have been created because of psn being down. While this is different from most, and unique in its own way, it's still pointless. So that is why I groaned this thread. Not because I don't understand it, but because it serves no real purpose

If only their was a forum to talk about any Gereral PS3 Related Topic. A forum that didn't have a strict category, like hacking or, trophies. A General forum where you could just talk about things that didn't necessarily have to have a "purpose" other then to entertain.
One day they will make such a forum. They could call it something like PS3 General.

I don't know maybe one day... I can dream can't I.

The following 3 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

Hannah, TEXAS24_ReStEr
05-03-2011, 06:25 PM #34
bmxrcodol04
Im a Hitmarker
Write a book dude. You could have it published and have millions of people read it by the time the PSN is back up. Awesome face

The following user thanked bmxrcodol04 for this useful post:

Hannah
05-03-2011, 06:50 PM #35
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
If only their was a forum to talk about any Gereral PS3 Related Topic. A forum that didn't have a strict category, like hacking or, trophies. A General forum where you could just talk about things that didn't necessarily have to have a "purpose" other then to entertain.
One day they will make such a forum. They could call it something like PS3 General.

I don't know maybe one day... I can dream can't I.

If only there were people whom didn't post stupid threads to amuse others. To actually provide information instead of stupid shit about a "ps4." A dream that will never be accomplished because of lonely or idiotic individuals who suffers an unfortunate life, and thus must turn to the internet for closure. Maybe one day, when something of great importance to you is back up, people like you would stop posting such pointless threads, and some what reduce the amount of spam and nuisances.. But what is this mysterious factor? I think it's called something like.... PSN.

But only time will tell. Godspeed.

The following user thanked NeglectFate for this useful post:

Soldier.

The following user groaned NeglectFate for this awful post:

KingChronic
05-03-2011, 07:06 PM #36
RaptorBoy25
Pokemon Trainer
I'm with you, havent played in 3 months because of this and YLOD. All besides for the wiping part...Eek
05-03-2011, 07:10 PM #37
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
Japan is Up.
Japan is Down.
Japan is both Left and right.

God knows I have suffered with the rest of you. Trying to find a way to inject that PSN'ey goodness directly into my viens. I sit here sweating and shaking I keep hearing the voice coming out of my Turtle Beaches. "Team Deathmatch"
Last night I woke up in a cold sweat cuddling with my Dualshock 3, the red one of course, because she is the sexiest.

I too at random moments during the day will turn on my PS3 in a moment of hope, only to be stabbed though the heart with that dreadful message "You Have Been signed out of the PSN network. Error 8002A203" It was rather awkward when I burst from the bathroom to check my PS3, while there was company over. I had forgotten to pull up my pants. worse then that I had forgotten to wipe. I just could of sworn I heard that familiar sound... "Domination" coming from a neighbor's window. And I did but that was from the hooker that lives on the corner... I didn't ask any questions.

Anyways my point, well maybe I don't have a point...

or maybe I do...
My name is Hawkin and I am a PSN-Aholic

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! this shit is making me crack up!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo