05-03-2011, 05:07 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); God knows I have suffered with the rest of you. Trying to find a way to inject that PSN'ey goodness directly into my viens. I sit here sweating and shaking I keep hearing the voice coming out of my Turtle Beaches. "Team Deathmatch"
Last night I woke up in a cold sweat cuddling with my Dualshock 3, the red one of course, because she is the sexiest.

I too at random moments during the day will turn on my PS3 in a moment of hope, only to be stabbed though the heart with that dreadful message "You Have Been signed out of the PSN network. Error 8002A203" It was rather awkward when I burst from the bathroom to check my PS3, while there was company over. I had forgotten to pull up my pants. Worse then that I had forgotten to wipe. I just could of sworn I heard that familiar sound... "Domination" coming from a neighbor's window. And I did but that was from the hooker that lives on the corner... I didn't ask any questions.

Anyways my point, well maybe I don't have a point...

or maybe I do...
My name is Hawkin and I am a PSN-Aholic
Last edited by Hawkin ; 05-03-2011 at 11:29 PM.

The following 51 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

-STR8Bang-, iTruceFret, Astro Zombie, Aussie_Bob21, azdaniel33, BLiNG_BLaNG, BloodGlitch, Booshykins, cmms07, crazyains, Cyrious, Dawgfan, effinTyler, FourzerotwoFAILS, game1231, Geeqoh, glitchplz, Hadenkin, Hondarydr, Hurldoh, hydro_122499, iGir :D, iJokaa, Imtravvy, ir1337, itzCodzilla, KingChronic, Mezzid, MythGavin, nakul666, Optimous_Meteor, PatriotsFan342, Pillar2365, PlayDude77, Porter_Justice, Pr0diigy, Press ►, RanT476, RaptorBoy25, Reay, shawry, SilentFox757, SilentStorm1011, Stansy, thee3nd, thugnificint, TryCatchMe, Tx-_SmOkE_-xT, Vaanq, wiseguy48

The following 9 users groaned at Hawkin for this awful post:

Ac3z-iGoD, alan-123, Clutch Hunterr, Goone, User23434, NeglectFate, The_Bad_B0y, warman_94, xSOADx
05-04-2011, 02:21 AM #65
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by Escape
Yeah, I copy all my original xp glitches from other sites and pretend they are mine :y: And I'm happy you can classify yourself as a nerd. It helps to admit it :y:

LOL LOL LOL I guess, Reading is not a skill of yours either. LOL LOL
05-04-2011, 02:27 AM #66
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by Escape
Yeah, I copy all my original xp glitches from other sites and pretend they are mine :y: And I'm happy you can classify yourself as a nerd. It helps to admit it :y:

The eighties called, they want their high school mindset back.

"Nerd" isn't a derogatory term, and to be honest (unless you were one of those cliquey kids in high school, which actually followed the first definition), it never was.

If intelligence is something to be laughed at, then this world is pathetic.

The following user thanked Booshykins for this useful post:

Hawkin
05-04-2011, 02:58 AM #67
Funny LoL... if i was a mod i would stick the fuk out of this thread...
05-04-2011, 10:33 AM #68
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Anarchotron View Post
The eighties called, they want their high school mindset back.

"Nerd" isn't a derogatory term, and to be honest (unless you were one of those cliquey kids in high school, which actually followed the first definition), it never was.

If intelligence is something to be laughed at, then this world is pathetic.

Technically that's true, but, some people do actually try insulting others with the word "nerd". Wether it's deemed as derogatory or not.
05-04-2011, 12:22 PM #69
PlayDude77
Gym leader
Bro Story Cool, OP
05-04-2011, 03:57 PM #70
swerve420
i love my gunz
Damn bro thas how i fill only i didnt forget to wipe lmao :420:
05-04-2011, 04:02 PM #71
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by TheReaperMan View Post
Technically that's true, but, some people do actually try insulting others with the word "nerd". Wether it's deemed as derogatory or not.

I made a reference to that. =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo