05-03-2011, 05:07 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); God knows I have suffered with the rest of you. Trying to find a way to inject that PSN'ey goodness directly into my viens. I sit here sweating and shaking I keep hearing the voice coming out of my Turtle Beaches. "Team Deathmatch"
Last night I woke up in a cold sweat cuddling with my Dualshock 3, the red one of course, because she is the sexiest.

I too at random moments during the day will turn on my PS3 in a moment of hope, only to be stabbed though the heart with that dreadful message "You Have Been signed out of the PSN network. Error 8002A203" It was rather awkward when I burst from the bathroom to check my PS3, while there was company over. I had forgotten to pull up my pants. Worse then that I had forgotten to wipe. I just could of sworn I heard that familiar sound... "Domination" coming from a neighbor's window. And I did but that was from the hooker that lives on the corner... I didn't ask any questions.

Anyways my point, well maybe I don't have a point...

or maybe I do...
My name is Hawkin and I am a PSN-Aholic
Last edited by Hawkin ; 05-03-2011 at 11:29 PM.

The following 51 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

-STR8Bang-, iTruceFret, Astro Zombie, Aussie_Bob21, azdaniel33, BLiNG_BLaNG, BloodGlitch, Booshykins, cmms07, crazyains, Cyrious, Dawgfan, effinTyler, FourzerotwoFAILS, game1231, Geeqoh, glitchplz, Hadenkin, Hondarydr, Hurldoh, hydro_122499, iGir :D, iJokaa, Imtravvy, ir1337, itzCodzilla, KingChronic, Mezzid, MythGavin, nakul666, Optimous_Meteor, PatriotsFan342, Pillar2365, PlayDude77, Porter_Justice, Pr0diigy, Press ►, RanT476, RaptorBoy25, Reay, shawry, SilentFox757, SilentStorm1011, Stansy, thee3nd, thugnificint, TryCatchMe, Tx-_SmOkE_-xT, Vaanq, wiseguy48

The following 9 users groaned at Hawkin for this awful post:

Ac3z-iGoD, alan-123, Clutch Hunterr, Goone, User23434, NeglectFate, The_Bad_B0y, warman_94, xSOADx
05-04-2011, 01:16 AM #56
Rjzkillz
Bounty hunter
ok.....? lol
05-04-2011, 01:16 AM #57
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by Escape
I think nerd is an insult to others. If someone called me one, I wouldn't care because I know I'm not Happy

And I'm on this site because I enjoy the glitches and hacks. Hate the community though. I have 8000 rep because I found xp glitches for black ops and shared them. I also use to host free challenge lobbies. It doesn't take a genius to do those things Smile

But yeah pointless thread IMO, the end.

Yeah here's Websters Definition.

"nerd
noun /nərd/ 
nerds, plural; nurds, plural

1. A foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious
- one of those nerds who never asked a girl to dance
OR
2. An intelligent, single-minded expert in a particular technical discipline or profession
- he single-handedly changed the Zero image of the computer nerd into one of savvy Hero"

The first definition not so flattering, but I definitely, fall into the 2nd. Are you particularly good at finding Glitches in Black Ops or do you suck at it? Does everyone host challenge lobbies, or only the technically adept? Or I suppose it's possible maybe you really suck a the glitch thing and just stole it from another site and reposted it. I am quite happy with you not being a nerd. So either way, you decide.
Last edited by Hawkin ; 05-04-2011 at 02:24 AM.
05-04-2011, 01:36 AM #58
Cyrious
Mr. Why So Cyrious?
this was a pretty funny story.
05-04-2011, 01:36 AM #59
jo2305
▲ ▲ №Өβ ▲ ▲
OP was probably high when that was posted...
05-04-2011, 01:58 AM #60
I feel for you, I have been in recovery for many years now. The final step is admitting that you can never get over the addiction. & that turns all fo us into this guy :fa:
05-04-2011, 01:58 AM #61
Hahahahaha same here bro, same here....
05-04-2011, 02:11 AM #62
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
Yeah here's Websters Definition.

"nerd
noun /nərd/ 
nerds, plural; nurds, plural

1. A foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious
- one of those nerds who never asked a girl to dance
OR
2. An intelligent, single-minded expert in a particular technical discipline or profession
- he single-handedly changed the Zero image of the computer nerd into one of savvy Hero"

The first definition not so flattering, but I definitely, fall into the 2nd. Are you particularly good at finding Glitches in Black Ops or do you suck at it? Does everyone host challenge lobbies, or only the technically adept? Or maybe you really suck a the glitch thing and just stole it from another site and reposted it. Maybe someone set up your PS3 for you, so you could host challenge lobbies. I am quite happy with you not being a nerd. So either way, you decide.

Yeah, I copy all my original xp glitches from other sites and pretend they are mine :y: And I'm happy you can classify yourself as a nerd. It helps to admit it :y:
05-04-2011, 02:11 AM #63
Lol all i gotta say
05-04-2011, 02:12 AM #64
longshotsniper
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
God knows I have suffered with the rest of you. Trying to find a way to inject that PSN'ey goodness directly into my viens. I sit here sweating and shaking I keep hearing the voice coming out of my Turtle Beaches. "Team Deathmatch"
Last night I woke up in a cold sweat cuddling with my Dualshock 3, the red one of course, because she is the sexiest.

I too at random moments during the day will turn on my PS3 in a moment of hope, only to be stabbed though the heart with that dreadful message "You Have Been signed out of the PSN network. Error 8002A203" It was rather awkward when I burst from the bathroom to check my PS3, while there was company over. I had forgotten to pull up my pants. Worse then that I had forgotten to wipe. I just could of sworn I heard that familiar sound... "Domination" coming from a neighbor's window. And I did but that was from the hooker that lives on the corner... I didn't ask any questions.

Anyways my point, well maybe I don't have a point...

or maybe I do...
My name is Hawkin and I am a PSN-Aholic

PSN ANONYMOUS GROUP: "Hi Hawkin" (in a board tone)

JUST INCASE YOU DIDNT GET THAT ITS LIKE ACHOHOL ANONYMOUS!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo