01-21-2012, 11:01 PM #1
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Seems like some people are having a tough time with changing regions on these saves. If there is a save on Xploder that you want changed to a specific region, let me know. I will download the Xploder save, and re-upload to the region desired.
Make my life simple (so I don't have to check the PS3 game library each time)... give me the BLES/BLUS/BLJP ect number at the bottom of the gamecase spine, so I know what the actual number to change the param.sfo file & game folder to. When I upload the file the first information will be the region. Just trying to help here, as I see alot of users are struggling with the region differences, and not knowing how to change the files. Even though YnO (I think) posted a pretty darn good tut on how to do this.
Here is YnO's thread: You must login or register to view this content.

RESIGNING: Please send me a game save from your PS3 - That is not from the game you want resigned. It makes my life much easier. In other words, if you want me to resign a MW3 game save, then send me a game save from your PS3 that is ANY game other than MW3.

WARNING: Anybody who has posted the same resigning request in another thread will get ignored. Doesn't make sense for multiple NGU users working on the same saves.
Last edited by Gandalf ; 01-14-2014 at 06:24 PM.

The following 105 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

#Robert G. III, 2SiK4u, A Feral Popcorn, A86, AB210, Ameno Sagiri, Ammar-A1, Andres_BMX, Antonioarrasa, arash-2580, Assassin_Ang_, Big_Jonny, BigBang, boub, brAvEhEaRtDC, C-J, Cam Newton., Carbon0x, carlosalvarado, catastrophe8, CentralModz819, chingu86, Cien, cobrag7, Cochinoto, cool.boyz, Corbiee, crazyblader, Cubs, D-Rock1, DARK-LEGEND_GR, davidor08, DecDeviL, Depresni@k, devilking1980, DEVILx112, dooom3000, Ereshkigal, fasooole, Fox243, Hannah, Harley Quinn, Hatchet Harry, Howiiie., HPandya10, IcyDose, iiReFuZee, Im A Stig, Infumed, irelach1, IronMass9, itzpaco, jNuNeS-_-, JoshFTW, karimkz, l-Red-Clown-l, Lemons, LifeOutside, Mark112344, masahelo, ME vs The world, Mekanism, Merkii, Mershawn, Metamorphisis, mjohno27, Mr.Alfredo, mxclmx, Nascarfan880, neminis7, ngu me, Niiker, NZWarrior, ODDO_22, psn_ngu, QuianXian, ReginaldX, ResistTheSun, rieks, Rip The Jacker, robs247, ryd3r, SavageRising, SHAkA, SoDangerouss--, SoloWing, SparxNinja, Sunny992, Super Vegito, talapt, TG1DER, The Young Wolf, thorn, trophymodlover, UAE_FOX_AD, Unreal_Gamer, xD3-, xMrCheatVisionx, xMrDonVirusMoDz and 5 other users.
01-28-2012, 03:26 PM #56
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Done.... uploaded as (BLJM60174)

Originally posted by maggot236 View Post
bayonetta saves as i only have the japanese version... BLJM 60174 thanks for your help Smile

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

I uploaded the first couple of MGS4.
(BLUS30847)
Give them a try, and see if they are working.
My doubt is that game saves don't always work with the "Collection" series of the games... (ie Tomb Raider series)
As all of the game saves were made with the actual individual games, not the collection.

So give them a try, if they work, I will continue to go with the rest of them.
I just don't want to bombard Xploder with junk saves.

Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
Any chance you can do the MGS collection?
BLUS30847 is on my case, there should be save files on Xploder. I think they are UK/EU and i'm having troubles getting it to US
01-28-2012, 04:42 PM #57
Originally posted by Gandalf1969 View Post
Done.... uploaded as (BLJM60174)

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

I uploaded the first couple of MGS4.
(BLUS30847)
Give them a try, and see if they are working.
My doubt is that game saves don't always work with the "Collection" series of the games... (ie Tomb Raider series)
As all of the game saves were made with the actual individual games, not the collection.

So give them a try, if they work, I will continue to go with the rest of them.
I just don't want to bombard Xploder with junk saves.

Also i'm confused.

You said MGS4? And with that ID? MGS4 is not in the collection and has an ISad Awesome BLUS30109P for USA, plus I didn't need that save, but thanks.

I just needed the saves for MG2,3, and PW and the collection had that ID (BLUS30847), MGS4 ID is different

So how do I find the individual ID then for each game?

In name os PS3 saves:

MGS2: BLUS30847_MGS2000G000
MGS3: BLUS30847_MGS31G000002
Peace Walker: NPUB30611GAME001 ???
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 01-28-2012 at 04:49 PM.
01-28-2012, 07:54 PM #58
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Dang my mistake...
I misread your post...
I will take a look at the the ones you wanted.

Also i'm confused.

You said MGS4? And with that ID? MGS4 is not in the collection and has an ISad Awesome BLUS30109P for USA, plus I didn't need that save, but thanks.

I just needed the saves for MG2,3, and PW and the collection had that ID (BLUS30847), MGS4 ID is different

In name os PS3 saves:

01-28-2012, 08:53 PM #59
scienide
Bounty hunter
would it be possible to change pixeljunk shooter and astrotripper? from US to EU?
01-30-2012, 12:04 AM #60
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Saves uploaded.

Also i'm confused.

In name os PS3 saves:

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Not without knowing your region code.
Copy both your saves from the PS3 to a USB, and look at what the folder names are called.

Originally posted by scienide View Post
would it be possible to change pixeljunk shooter and astrotripper? from US to EU?
01-30-2012, 12:16 AM #61
WASTEDFREEDOM
WastedWorldWide on Youtube
Originally posted by iMisBra View Post
Hey, Gandalf.

Please could you change the following files (inside the .rar folder) to BLES01384?

You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you!

friendly tip here Smile quoting them like i have you will give them a personal notification that you want their attention, or you could pm him perhaps Smile :y:
01-30-2012, 04:22 PM #62
scienide
Bounty hunter
Saves uploaded.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Copy both your saves from the PS3 to a USB, and look at what the folder names are called.

i did try that - even copied the whole folder name and then tried my luck with the hex editor, but no luck :(

i will post both my saves here, if will work?

thanks
01-30-2012, 05:34 PM #63
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Post them and I will give them a shot

Originally posted by scienide View Post
i did try that - even copied the whole folder name and then tried my luck with the hex editor, but no luck :(

i will post both my saves here, if will work?

thanks
01-30-2012, 09:13 PM #64
Thanks, can confirm working except Peacewalker, MGS3 save IDK if it works, like it lets me transfer and all but in the end it's still my save, so i am assuming I have to delete a few files i think. read on other thread.

Perhaps peacewalker will work if it's the same ID as MGS3 and MGS2?

Saves uploaded.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo