01-21-2012, 11:01 PM #1
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Seems like some people are having a tough time with changing regions on these saves. If there is a save on Xploder that you want changed to a specific region, let me know. I will download the Xploder save, and re-upload to the region desired.
Make my life simple (so I don't have to check the PS3 game library each time)... give me the BLES/BLUS/BLJP ect number at the bottom of the gamecase spine, so I know what the actual number to change the param.sfo file & game folder to. When I upload the file the first information will be the region. Just trying to help here, as I see alot of users are struggling with the region differences, and not knowing how to change the files. Even though YnO (I think) posted a pretty darn good tut on how to do this.
Here is YnO's thread: You must login or register to view this content.

RESIGNING: Please send me a game save from your PS3 - That is not from the game you want resigned. It makes my life much easier. In other words, if you want me to resign a MW3 game save, then send me a game save from your PS3 that is ANY game other than MW3.

WARNING: Anybody who has posted the same resigning request in another thread will get ignored. Doesn't make sense for multiple NGU users working on the same saves.
Last edited by Gandalf ; 01-14-2014 at 06:24 PM.

The following 105 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

#Robert G. III, 2SiK4u, A Feral Popcorn, A86, AB210, Ameno Sagiri, Ammar-A1, Andres_BMX, Antonioarrasa, arash-2580, Assassin_Ang_, Big_Jonny, BigBang, boub, brAvEhEaRtDC, C-J, Cam Newton., Carbon0x, carlosalvarado, catastrophe8, CentralModz819, chingu86, Cien, cobrag7, Cochinoto, cool.boyz, Corbiee, crazyblader, Cubs, D-Rock1, DARK-LEGEND_GR, davidor08, DecDeviL, Depresni@k, devilking1980, DEVILx112, dooom3000, Ereshkigal, fasooole, Fox243, Hannah, Harley Quinn, Hatchet Harry, Howiiie., HPandya10, IcyDose, iiReFuZee, Im A Stig, Infumed, irelach1, IronMass9, itzpaco, jNuNeS-_-, JoshFTW, karimkz, l-Red-Clown-l, Lemons, LifeOutside, Mark112344, masahelo, ME vs The world, Mekanism, Merkii, Mershawn, Metamorphisis, mjohno27, Mr.Alfredo, mxclmx, Nascarfan880, neminis7, ngu me, Niiker, NZWarrior, ODDO_22, psn_ngu, QuianXian, ReginaldX, ResistTheSun, rieks, Rip The Jacker, robs247, ryd3r, SavageRising, SHAkA, SoDangerouss--, SoloWing, SparxNinja, Sunny992, Super Vegito, talapt, TG1DER, The Young Wolf, thorn, trophymodlover, UAE_FOX_AD, Unreal_Gamer, xD3-, xMrCheatVisionx, xMrDonVirusMoDz and 5 other users.
01-26-2012, 09:11 PM #47
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Uploaded as
(BLES00926) Riddler 1, 2, 3, 4 etc

Originally posted by kieranhiggins View Post
Gandalf can u please do a eu version of the arkham city saves as most seem to be us.

heres a link
You must login or register to view this content.

the code on my box is BLES00926

thanks man

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Found it... it seems ok...
Uploaded as (BCES01277)
Let me know if it works, because if I messed it up somehow, or it is a corrupt file, then I need to let xLew know.
I don't want to flood the Xploder database with saves that are garbage.

Good Luck!

Originally posted by aeki88 View Post
i have the same problem.. can't transform it to BCES01277 :(

other games work.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Done... (BLES01396) - Plat Save
Still had it fresh in my USB, so didn't take anything to find it. *lol*

Originally posted by YourMumzFave View Post
Hi there. You already changed a dark souls save for Neo. Could you may change it to BLES01396 for me? It would help me so much! Thank you!
01-26-2012, 09:13 PM #48
Originally posted by Gandalf1969 View Post
Uploaded as

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Uploaded as (BCES01277)
Let me know if it works, because if I messed it up somehow, or it is a corrupt file, then I need to let xLew know.

Good Luck!

hmm... It seems that my last entry wasn't postet here....
Thanks for your work, but i need another file. Sorry :(

"(xploder) god of war chains of olympus saves": thats the title of the thread here at the forum. and there it's the first save i can not transform.
01-26-2012, 09:45 PM #49
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Nitro... chances are that I can resign regions.
But MGS is a little to general for me.
Are you talking the ENTIRE series? (ie Solid 2, Solid 3, Solid 4 & Solid Peace Walker)

Just need to know what files you need transferred, as there are 15 saves labelled on Xploder right now. Eek

Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
Any chance you can do the MGS collection?
BLUS30847 is on my case, there should be save files on Xploder. I think they are UK/EU and i'm having troubles getting it to US
01-26-2012, 09:55 PM #50
Nitro... chances are that I can resign regions.
But MGS is a little to general for me.
Are you talking the ENTIRE series? (ie Solid 2, Solid 3, Solid 4 & Solid Peace Walker)

Just need to know what files you need transferred, as there are 15 saves labelled on Xploder right now. Eek

Sorry about that, Yea all of them but MGS4 would be great.

Um can you do these ones:

MGS2:
100% missions
Snake Tales
Extreme Arsenal (any of them)

MGS PW:
Every trophy

MGS3:
Plat save

Man I hope Xploder comes up with an easy region swap update of some sort.
01-26-2012, 10:06 PM #51
Neo_Angelo
Raiding Girls Panties
Uploaded as

Uploaded as (BCES01277)

Good Luck!

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Done... (BLES01396) - Plat Save
Still had it fresh in my USB, so didn't take anything to find it. *lol*

For some reason the AC one doesn't work, then again i tried the EU one on xploder too and that seems to have the same BLES code as my game but the saves won't show. anyways the Red dead one worked a charm but the FFXIII ones didn't, for some reason they wouldn't come up when loading yet the saves aren't corrupt either so dunno (the last one you did for me worked a treat but these two new ones didn't which is odd) the Bles for the FFXIII is BLES00783 (maybe i copied it down wrong).

Also Bayonetta one worked a treat too so thanks again for that Happy
01-26-2012, 10:31 PM #52
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Nope the region you gave me for FFX XIII was correct.
All part of the process I guess... who knows... I may have pooched something in the transfer.
I will give both AC and FFXIII another try, and see if I can figure out whether I missed something along the way.

Originally posted by Angelo View Post
For some reason the AC one doesn't work, then again i tried the EU one on xploder too and that seems to have the same BLES code as my game but the saves won't show. anyways the Red dead one worked a charm but the FFXIII ones didn't, for some reason they wouldn't come up when loading yet the saves aren't corrupt either so dunno (the last one you did for me worked a treat but these two new ones didn't which is odd) the Bles for the FFXIII is BLES00783 (maybe i copied it down wrong).

Also Bayonetta one worked a treat too so thanks again for that Happy

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

I will see what I can do...

As far as Xploder coming up with a system to change regions... I am sure eventually it will get to that point.
But for an initial release... this program is actually impressive.
And I am sure that the more it does... the more they can charge for it! *lol*

And of course.... Sony could always find some way to stay ahead of this... so for now, I am happy that it works the way it does.

Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
Sorry about that, Yea all of them but MGS4 would be great.

Um can you do these ones:

MGS2:
100% missions
Snake Tales
Extreme Arsenal (any of them)

MGS PW:
Every trophy

MGS3:
Plat save

Man I hope Xploder comes up with an easy region swap update of some sort.
01-27-2012, 04:01 PM #53
Dude you made my day! Thanks for save, it worked perfectly!
01-27-2012, 11:56 PM #54
Default Avatar
Kurei
I got a noob question, but first i would like to thank you for doing this! We appreciate it a great deal!

Okay for my question, when i download game saves off xploder i often get .gs3 files so how do i extract the .sfo file from that to make the region changes?
Last edited by Kurei ; 01-28-2012 at 01:27 AM. Reason: I figured it out, please disregard this. THANKS
01-28-2012, 01:40 AM #55
bayonetta saves as i only have the japanese version... BLJM 60174 thanks for your help Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo