03-31-2014, 07:13 AM #1
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am feeling the need to change up consoles! :O I have ben an xbox user since day 1 and feel its not as good as it once was. What do you guys think? Should I change consoles? I am aware I posted this in the playstation forum and all answers will more than likely be biased, but whatever lemme know!
03-31-2014, 12:08 PM #11
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
buying an xbox one just for titan fall?? Drack because there is a chance ps4 might get titan fall 2 so there is really no point of buying an inferior console on power for a higher price for just one game....
03-31-2014, 02:26 PM #12
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by CEO View Post
I am feeling the need to change up consoles! :O I have ben an xbox user since day 1 and feel its not as good as it once was. What do you guys think? Should I change consoles? I am aware I posted this in the playstation forum and all answers will more than likely be biased, but whatever lemme know!

All my xbox mates are in the same boat as you, they feel like Microsoft have made it something they want and not the consumers.

If your thinking about it now it's only going to keep coming back, something must be making you think that, when you know ask your self has ps4 got it, if it has then you know what to do and switch.. But maybe when you switch you won't like the playstation world and regret switching.

Personally I'd say switch, try it out.. Who knows you may like it and stay.
03-31-2014, 02:31 PM #13
xLew--
Former Staff
Oh and titan fall.... LOL at that, went round my mates to have a go and see what all the hype was about.

The game wasn't anything special, didn't make me think oh wow this is the one or anything like that in fact it felt like it was missing a lot.

Too much hype for the game imo. Even the xbox die hard fans I know have said it's nothing special. They've not even spoke about it since release week, now they're all back to their other games and waiting for watchdogs .
03-31-2014, 03:55 PM #14
zebbidy
Are you high?
do you guys know titanfall can be played on pc as well, its a pretty good game tbh, but i cant imagine playing it with a controller. instead of buying a xbox one why dont you upgrade your GPU
03-31-2014, 05:21 PM #15
Well, Titanfall is a shit game, there is 10 times more bots than human players online. If u have a descent pc should be able to handle it. Im not a hater, just that game...
03-31-2014, 05:33 PM #16
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by Cyberix View Post
Well, Titanfall is a shit game, there is 10 times more bots than human players online. If u have a descent pc should be able to handle it. Im not a hater, just that game...

Yea thats true the bots are annoying but that does not make it a shit game lol look at knact on ps4 thats like a ps2 game.
03-31-2014, 07:31 PM #17
EVD
Climbing up the ladder
I have both the XBOX One and Ps4, i prefer the ps4 over the xbox one. It could be because i've had playstation forever and this is my first xbox but ps4 seems a lot easier to navigate and easy to hop back into games and turn the console off vs sleep mode. On xbox my game never resumes in sleep mode it just stays loading and on ps4 i've never had that problem it may be because on xbox i play 2k mostly online and it can't resume online play?

Overall i'd say there similar and it depends on the games you want to play. You have to pay for both to play online but the one major advantage is free games with PS+.
03-31-2014, 07:38 PM #18
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Whatever feels comfortable to you to play, then use that console. I just got to say, both consoles aren't much of a difference. Why should you need 2 consoles for getting the same game on both system (most games, not all.) If you really want to experience something different, PC will definitely be the choice to get a variety of games and the best quality possible.

Originally posted by motoX View Post
xbox lost AE as priority console due to "hardware inferiority"

You must login or register to view this content.

Lol you really think Activision is favoring the PS4? If they stop productions on the Xbox One, it's like shredding your hair till you are balled. There is actually lots of Xbox players that play CoD, and CoD is really known for MLG and such on Xbox so it would be really a dumb move for them to switch to PS4.
03-31-2014, 08:20 PM #19
Tom Fletcher
Little One
Originally posted by CEO View Post
Will do man see ya around!
If you wouldn't mind sharing Titan Fall with me that would be great! Smile but if you don't i fully understand.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo