03-31-2014, 07:13 AM #1
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am feeling the need to change up consoles! :O I have ben an xbox user since day 1 and feel its not as good as it once was. What do you guys think? Should I change consoles? I am aware I posted this in the playstation forum and all answers will more than likely be biased, but whatever lemme know!
04-01-2014, 10:51 PM #65
get the ps4 . i love it . the xbox is cool but the games do look worse on it. its not to much worse but it is noticeable. if i was a fan of xbox it probably wouldnt bother me enough to buy ps4 but im not im die hard sony.have been since playing tonyhawk on ps1 . ive owned all xboxes as well because i wanted to play certain games but they usually just st in the corner collecting dust . as is my xbox one . sony shouldve had more games on release to compete with xbox . but they have a few games coming soon that are gonna blow xbox and titanfall off the map. not to mention infamous is awesome . idk they both have certain things better than the other . my ps4 is in my room hooked to a monitor and gets used everyday . the xbox is in the livivng room and dosnt get much use. got it in the living room cause i think it is more of an entertainment center than anything. ps4 feels more like a gaming console to me . i suck at typing so sorry about the mess. hope u enjoy whatever one u get .
04-01-2014, 10:58 PM #66
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
Originally posted by CEO View Post
I am feeling the need to change up consoles! :O I have ben an xbox user since day 1 and feel its not as good as it once was. What do you guys think? Should I change consoles? I am aware I posted this in the playstation forum and all answers will more than likely be biased, but whatever lemme know!

Thou PS4 exclusives are yet to come...the order 1886 will brain wash your temptation to titanfall
04-01-2014, 11:09 PM #67
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
Thou PS4 exclusives are yet to come...the order 1886 will brain wash your temptation to titanfall

the order 1886 is not a ps4 exclusive its on xboxone to
its not its a joke video lol
Last edited by Mr Ruffers ; 04-01-2014 at 11:22 PM.
04-02-2014, 08:43 PM #68
FoaIey
Save Point
I sold my day one edition xbox one so I could get a second ps4 for my children. The xbone, in my opinion was very poor in performance, screen tearing and pixelation in fast pace games like bf4, ghosts, and especially forza. This made my choice easy, though it took some convincing for my kids who are 9, 10, 11, & 12 years old and we've only really used my ps3 as the family bluray player. I did consider keeping the xbone for a bluray player in the family room, but to me all most 600.00 on a bluray player, I could get a nice Denon bluray player, so I pulled the trigger and sold my xbone and I'm surprisingly happy with my choice.

Other reasons that put icing on the cupcake:

PS+ 49.99/yr.
More free games
Not just more games, but better & newer games free

Going to buy a Vita Friday and see if the kids want to sell their new 3DS XL....

first post and former xbox fanboy ...

I will have you know that I really wanted the xbox to win this because its an American based company ... =(
04-02-2014, 10:02 PM #69
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by r0bertDizzle View Post
I sold my day one edition xbox one so I could get a second ps4 for my children. The xbone, in my opinion was very poor in performance, screen tearing and pixelation in fast pace games like bf4, ghosts, and especially forza. This made my choice easy, though it took some convincing for my kids who are 9, 10, 11, & 12 years old and we've only really used my ps3 as the family bluray player. I did consider keeping the xbone for a bluray player in the family room, but to me all most 600.00 on a bluray player, I could get a nice Denon bluray player, so I pulled the trigger and sold my xbone and I'm surprisingly happy with my choice.

Other reasons that put icing on the cupcake:

PS+ 49.99/yr.
More free games
Not just more games, but better & newer games free

Going to buy a Vita Friday and see if the kids want to sell their new 3DS XL....

first post and former xbox fanboy ...

I will have you know that I really wanted the xbox to win this because its an American based company ... =(

i could sell you my vita cheaper than retail, its hardly been used, comes with a memory card.. let me know.
04-03-2014, 09:16 AM #70
Originally posted by CEO View Post
That's bullshit. Oh well, a small price to pay for a great entertainment device Happy

Nothing was ever going to change your mind, oh well enjoy your Gimpbox One, with the unorganized friends list and false promises and lowrez 720p you might as well stick with the 360. *shrug*

But just remember this, last Gen PS3 was late to the party and look at all those blockbusters they had. don't count Sony out just cause the Xbox looks pleasing now. Facts are Facts Xbone Struggling now.

The following user thanked Blind-Luna for this useful post:

CEO
04-03-2014, 10:08 AM #71
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Luna View Post
Nothing was ever going to change your mind, oh well enjoy your Gimpbox One, with the unorganized friends list and false promises and lowrez 720p you might as well stick with the 360. *shrug*

But just remember this, last Gen PS3 was late to the party and look at all those blockbusters they had. don't count Sony out just cause the Xbox looks pleasing now. Facts are Facts Xbone Struggling now.

imo he prob just wanted to post and cause abit of a stur as the xbox section is pretty dead compared to here lol. oh well each to their own i guess Winky Winky
04-03-2014, 10:12 AM #72
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Luna View Post

and the ps4 is not Struggling wow ..how many ps4 titles are you playing on your ps4 and i don't mean ps3 titles cod bf4 etc ..like i said before any of you care to explain what you see is the big differences when your playing a game in 720p and 1080p on your ps4 gpu
04-03-2014, 10:53 AM #73
Originally posted by mr
and the ps4 is not Struggling wow ..how many ps4 titles are you playing on your ps4 and i don't mean ps3 titles cod bf4 etc ..like i said before any of you care to explain what you see is the big differences when your playing a game in 720p and 1080p on your ps4 gpu

the difference between 1080p and 720p is the choice of TV if your like me and got a Sony KDL-55W802A you will see a massive difference in framerate and performance. sony products works well with sony products i'd say. I'm not trying to start anything i'm just saying don't come to a competitors forum board and ask what console to get. take some time, do some research. There are tons of experts putting these consoles to work to see which outshines the other, its a console war always has been i'd say choose a side, i would never go broke just playing both. Don't have the time nor the Finances for that. I was a avid Xbox360 player but i went to PS3 and never looked back. With all the crap Microsoft been spewing out the past year...I don't Trust them anymore.

I'd feel comfortable playing my PS3 Imports from Japan without a Foreign Console. PS3 always have provided me with more. Sony has always made me as a Gamer feel loved, "It's all about the games" and Sony always Provides with the top of the line tech to go with your consoles. PS4 will be no different. by the end of the year Sony will indeed Reign Supreme in the Next Gen War.
Last edited by Blind-Luna ; 04-03-2014 at 10:58 AM.

The following user thanked Blind-Luna for this useful post:

xLew--

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo