03-31-2014, 07:13 AM #1
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am feeling the need to change up consoles! :O I have ben an xbox user since day 1 and feel its not as good as it once was. What do you guys think? Should I change consoles? I am aware I posted this in the playstation forum and all answers will more than likely be biased, but whatever lemme know!
04-01-2014, 10:05 PM #56
Originally posted by mr
drop ghost down to 720p and with your eyes what's the big differences you see on that gpu in 1080p and 720p please explain its easy ...

I'm not going to go play Ghosts just to satisfy you. I have other things I would rather do in my spare time than argue with someone as ignorant as you.
04-01-2014, 10:08 PM #57
LeechMate
Treasure hunter
Just leave him, he isn't worth it.

Edit; 888 posts, time to go quiet for a while. Smile
04-01-2014, 10:09 PM #58
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
I'm not going to go play Ghosts just to satisfy you. I have other things I would rather do in my spare time than argue with someone as ignorant as you.

thats all i wanted you to say thanks bro pmsl
04-01-2014, 10:12 PM #59
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by LeechMate View Post
Just leave him, he isn't worth it.

Edit; 888 posts, time to go quiet for a while. Smile

yeah Just leave him, he isn't worth it. lmao
04-01-2014, 10:28 PM #60
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
and that there is why the xbox one is better because on the gpu they both use 720p to 1080p there is no big differences there both a low end and ones low end with no games the end
Last edited by Mr Ruffers ; 04-01-2014 at 10:34 PM.
04-01-2014, 10:31 PM #61
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Hey strange person. :p
So here is my two cents:
I own both consoles, and I just bought Infamous: Second Son on my PS4. My playstation was dying to me, so to speak, because I was unable to play Call of Duty and I am a huge Extinction fan. I have had troubles with it trying to connect and getting disc read errors, even got a new system shipped to me. Needless to say, I fixed the problem by trading in my old router/modem and getting a new one. It's beautiful and I haven't had problems since. The PS4 runs at a smooth 1080p, and all of the wanna-be's will tell you the best gaming view is at 720p. They're stupid. Nothing else needs to be said there.

Xbox One...oh how Titanfall was addicting. I leveled up fairly quickly in a few days, and I have not touched it in over a week. It starts out fun, but I promise. The lack of anything other than the shit gun and weapons they allow you to have becomes excruciatingly painful and boring. The only game I can admit comparison to the platform of the Playstation 4, was Ryse. Those graphics. The problem was, Ryse had specifics and it was a very short game. It was no open world, and had remedies of a PS2 game meaning you were only able to go through a certain path. Literally, you had to walk where it allowed. That made it gay but the story line was neat, and the graphics were the shit. I still believe the Xbox has a hardware issue that limits 720p and 1080p, otherwise most games would have run at a full 1080p on Xbox. Titanfall runs at 720p. The graphics look like an Xbox 360 render and that pisses me off.

If you want to satisfy yourself when it comes to exclusive titles, get both consoles. If you're looking for the best bang for your buck, Playstation 4, hands down. :y:

Because of the amount of time you took to show me the light, I will be getting the Xbox One :P thank you man!

The following 3 users say thank you to CEO for this useful post:

RAB, iTruceFret, iTruceFret
04-01-2014, 10:37 PM #62
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
how is he even arguing. the reason i sold the xbox one was because of how bad the graphics were compared to my ps4s.

did no one read my post on the second page lol
04-01-2014, 10:38 PM #63
I just bought the Xbox One 2 weeks ago It's a good system not gonna lie but at sometime it gets boring. I don't like that you need to install every game the first game I put in was Forza Motorsport 5 and It needed to install 34.5GB and I also needed to download the update that was 8.9GB the first day I didn't have the chance to enjoy the console and started to hate it a little bit, but the other day when everything finished downloading I had a little fun.
04-01-2014, 10:41 PM #64
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Jamsha View Post
I just bought the Xbox One 2 weeks ago It's a good system not gonna lie but at sometime it gets boring. I don't like that you need to install every game the first game I put in was Forza Motorsport 5 and It needed to install 34.5GB and I also needed to download the update that was 8.9GB the first day I didn't have the chance to enjoy the console and started to hate it a little bit, but the other day when everything finished downloading I had a little fun.

That's bullshit. Oh well, a small price to pay for a great entertainment device Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo