03-31-2014, 07:13 AM #1
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am feeling the need to change up consoles! :O I have ben an xbox user since day 1 and feel its not as good as it once was. What do you guys think? Should I change consoles? I am aware I posted this in the playstation forum and all answers will more than likely be biased, but whatever lemme know!
04-01-2014, 12:59 PM #29
LeechMate
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by mr
i know there alot of fan boys in this thread like i say ive got both because im a gamer ...and as a gamer the xbox one is better dr3 froza titanfalls ryse ....and ps4 one game infamous second son lool where all the launch titles gone

I don't post a lot anymore but after reading this I felt the need..

You're not a fan boy but you laugh at the PS4 because it doesn't have the launch titles it said it would have? Okay, you clearly aren't a fan boy. stare

Oh and you're on a topic in the PS4 section, but you favour the Xbox and try to tell us why they're the 'same' and that the Xbox is better and graphics don't matter? All you have to do is look at the sale figures of both consoles, then you'll realize which people prefer
to play on.

The stupidity these days. Facepalm
04-01-2014, 01:46 PM #30
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by LeechMate View Post
I don't post a lot anymore but after reading this I felt the need..

You're not a fan boy but you laugh at the PS4 because it doesn't have the launch titles it said it would have? Okay, you clearly aren't a fan boy. stare

Oh and you're on a topic in the PS4 section, but you favour the Xbox and try to tell us why they're the 'same' and that the Xbox is better and graphics don't matter? All you have to do is look at the sale figures of both consoles, then you'll realize which people prefer
to play on.

The stupidity these days. Facepalm

lool you are a fool ..so what ever sell more is better ...a ford fiesta sell more units then a ferrari does that mean its better no its called cheap .. kids these days pmsl
Last edited by Mr Ruffers ; 04-01-2014 at 01:49 PM.
04-01-2014, 02:02 PM #31
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xLew
And you don't call yourself a fan boy.. I LOL'd..

your the biggest sony fan boy out there bro .. ...ive got both ps4 and xbox one because im a gamer and i had the ps3 and the xbox360 like i say and i know most of you can't afford both but if you can you will see the xbox one is better.. im a real gamer ..and i go where the better games are which at this time is xbox one
04-01-2014, 02:45 PM #32
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
^^ sorry what?

i currently own 10+ games for ps4, you can tell the difference between 720p and 1080p.

dunno where you've gotten all them fact from tbh mate

the spec on both consoles are crap for graphics ... a top end gaming pc you will see real 1080p...so 1080p is not shit on the ps4 or xbox one ..so 1080p or 720p on them gpu is not a big difference there crap ...the spec on these console's is crap i would not even call them next gen ..next gen is pc only
Last edited by Mr Ruffers ; 04-01-2014 at 04:00 PM.
04-01-2014, 04:35 PM #33
xLew--
Former Staff
Keep telling your self that, I'd agree if xbox was stronger at this time but it's really not.

A gamer doesn't mean you've owned all the consoles either.

The fact you have to bring pc into it proves my point. A top end pc would be running 4k I'm sure of it.

Again I LOL'd you've made my day.

Oh and Allow the quotes, your only arguing with yourself.
04-01-2014, 04:49 PM #34
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Keep telling your self that, I'd agree if xbox was stronger at this time but it's really not.

A gamer doesn't mean you've owned all the consoles either.

The fact you have to bring pc into it proves my point. A top end pc would be running 4k I'm sure of it.

Again I LOL'd you've made my day.

Oh and Allow the quotes, your only arguing with yourself.

when your a big boy and not at home with mummy ..you can get both and see which is better.... pmsl lol kids these days..like i sed the spec on both are shit to any real gaming pc
Last edited by Mr Ruffers ; 04-01-2014 at 05:09 PM.
04-01-2014, 07:35 PM #35
LeechMate
Treasure hunter
Using 'kids' as an attempt to belittle us. lol.
Everyone knows PC's are better, so what you trying to prove?
04-01-2014, 08:21 PM #36
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by LeechMate View Post
Using 'kids' as an attempt to belittle us. lol.
Everyone knows PC's are better, so what you trying to prove?

that the ps4 is not better because of 1080p..the gpu is crap on both consoles your not going to see a big difference in graphics in 1080p or 720p ..try it your self on ps4 drop ghost down to 720p tell the big difference...
Last edited by Mr Ruffers ; 04-01-2014 at 08:29 PM.
04-01-2014, 08:31 PM #37
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
i prefer the ps4 over the xbone.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo