03-31-2014, 07:13 AM #1
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am feeling the need to change up consoles! :O I have ben an xbox user since day 1 and feel its not as good as it once was. What do you guys think? Should I change consoles? I am aware I posted this in the playstation forum and all answers will more than likely be biased, but whatever lemme know!
04-01-2014, 08:35 PM #38
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by mr
when your a big boy and not at home with mummy ..you can get both and see which is better.... pmsl lol kids these days..like i sed the spec on both are shit to any real gaming pc

I could purchase multiple of each console and a half decent pc yet I have no need lol. When my fanboy xbox mates ditch the xbox for ps4 that's telling me something, if I wanted to try the console out I'd of just gone to their house and tried it like I've done.

Anyways I'm done with this thread.
04-01-2014, 08:38 PM #39
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by mr
when your a big boy and not at home with mummy ..you can get both and see which is better.... pmsl lol kids these days..like i sed the spec on both are shit to any real gaming pc

not everybody wants to play on the pc. and, im one of those people. i could careless about pc gaming.
04-01-2014, 08:53 PM #40
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xLew
I could purchase multiple of each console and a half decent pc yet I have no need lol. When my fanboy xbox mates ditch the xbox for ps4 that's telling me something, if I wanted to try the console out I'd of just gone to their house and tried it like I've done.

Anyways I'm done with this thread.

most people buy the cheap one for there kids ...the xbox360 last time the ps4 this time because its cheap not better...mummy not spending that kind of money lool
Last edited by Mr Ruffers ; 04-01-2014 at 09:16 PM.
04-01-2014, 09:00 PM #41
LeechMate
Treasure hunter
It's funny how you're referring us to having consoles bought by our parents when you know nothing about us. Facepalm

The following user thanked LeechMate for this useful post:

wardy
04-01-2014, 09:14 PM #42
Originally posted by mr
most people buy the cheap one for the kids ...the xbox360 last time the ps4 this time because its cheap not better...mummy not spending that kind of money lool

If you're going to refer to everyone here as a kid, at least learn proper grammar.

The following user thanked Hondarydr for this useful post:

wardy
04-01-2014, 09:40 PM #43
Now he's mad. Lol.
You must login or register to view this content.
04-01-2014, 09:41 PM #44
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
Unlike the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, most games that are developed for both Next-Gen consoles are now being natively developed for the PS4. This means that the majority of games that are coming out on both the Xbox One and the PS4 will run 1080p on the PS4 and only 720p on the Xbox One. That right there is enough for me to decide which console to get.

Plus Microsoft sucks dick. :troll:

so when you play ghost on your ps4 in 720p and not in 1080p ..what's the big differences you see please explain
04-01-2014, 09:43 PM #45
Originally posted by mr
so when you play ghost on your ps4 in 720p and not in 1080p ..what's the big differences you see please explain

I play Ghosts in 1080p on my PS4.
04-01-2014, 09:45 PM #46
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
I play Ghosts in 1080p on my PS4.

so drop it down to 720p .and what's the big differences you see please explain

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo