11-19-2012, 07:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to I-_-PWN-_-NUBS for this useful post:

glitchplz, KINGMANI, Cmd-X
11-19-2012, 07:59 PM #2
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
WTF! FxxK David! Ten How do we connect to your servers !

The following user thanked philipeininger for this useful post:

tennistalan
11-19-2012, 08:01 PM #3
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Time to buy the game on 360 ╚═( ͡͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)═╝
11-19-2012, 08:03 PM #4
RaspberryIce
Bounty hunter
David can fuck off , his game , yeah is amazing but how dare he have the cheek to say it's our fault!

The following user thanked RaspberryIce for this useful post:

Swifter

The following user groaned RaspberryIce for this awful post:

SuperGamecube64
11-19-2012, 08:08 PM #5
Spider-Man
Are you high?
Really disappointed in 3arc so there saying its our faults we cant connect? Yeah so i'm have to say bye to bo2.
11-19-2012, 08:08 PM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by NUBS View Post

You know he may be right ?
I still wonder what is causing it what wrong with people setups or is it ISP problems.
11-19-2012, 08:13 PM #7
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
I still wonder what is causing it what wrong with people setups or is it ISP problems.

It makes no sense to me man. Think about it. I can't connect on my main account but if I make a new account I can play for about a day before that account starts doing it as well. It doesn't make sense...

The following 2 users say thank you to I-_-PWN-_-NUBS for this useful post:

DeNoMix, LightModz
11-19-2012, 08:13 PM #8
iWONDERif
Bounty hunter

I don't have this problem however my friend does. On the same ps3 connected the same router he can access the servers on his second account but not his main account? So i personally would still be blaming 3ARC

The following user thanked iWONDERif for this useful post:

Im Your Upgrade
11-19-2012, 08:14 PM #9
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Alot of people hated Robert Bowling, but we all have to admit he put up with alot of hate and shit from the community without acting back at us. He passed on messages and got alot of things solved although not as quick as alot of you liked but he still done it!

David Vonderhaar on the other hand just throws stuff back in our faces and states it's our fault and that Treyarch and himself are this big company that never have any faults. But hey that's life nowadays isn't it? David Vonderhaar's always been a dick and always will be, all he does is insult other people!

The following 7 users say thank you to IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

6jarjar6, atifI0, eddine67, IIFusiionsII, Swifter, tennistalan, warman_94
11-19-2012, 08:19 PM #10
Rath
Today Will Be Different
If I wasn't a trophy whore I wouldn't have bought this game because of the sole fact that the CoD franchise gets shittier every year. It went from community based to breaking the bank based. But anyway I've already prestige'd once and got all MP related trophies so I have no need to play the game ^_^

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
Alot of people hated Robert Bowling, but we all have to admit he put up with alot of hate and shit from the community without acting back at us. He passed on messages and got alot of things solved although not as quick as alot of you liked but he still done it!

David Vonderhaar on the other hand just throws stuff back in our faces and states it's our fault and that Treyarch and himself are this big company that never have any faults. But hey that's life nowadays isn't it? David Vonderhaar's always been a dick and always will be, all he does is insult other people!

I'll just leave it at this... I used to like 3arc because they made a superb game called World at War. Nowadays the almighty dollar controls everything so they don't give a shit about their fan base. The only things that concern them is their wallet. Don't be surprised if David Vonderhaar retires after this year, most people do.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

It's not our fault or anyone who is having the same issues fault. I've got a friend who can play Bo2 fine on his ps3 but when he goes on his friends psn on his ps3 it won't let him. It's definitely something wrong with their services and certain accounts. David Vonderhaar just doesn't want to admit that his dream team isn't so good.

The following 3 users say thank you to Rath for this useful post:

IVI40A3Fusionz, Stone

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo