11-19-2012, 07:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to I-_-PWN-_-NUBS for this useful post:

glitchplz, KINGMANI, Cmd-X
11-19-2012, 10:34 PM #47
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by imyourupgrade1 View Post
here is another pic of info of him thinking its our fault You must login or register to view this content. "im positive its not the game servers"

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

i really dont think this is true, all of my ps3s except for my 4.30 ofw can go on the black ops 2 servers (not on my main account though) but on any other account, and on my 4.30 ofw i cant login to the server on any account, its like my ps3 has a bo2 virus from my account

David is being a douche right now. I don't know about the numbers, but it seems like atleast 1/4 is having the same issue. Couldn't we atleast get a confirmation that their working on the issue from a reliable source? NO, David is not one of those.

It also seems like his only responding to positive tweets. Atleast so far.
He saying the problem lies on our end is just a joke. In a working position like that he should understand, but apparently not!

What we know for a fact is that the problem lies on either Sony or Activisions/Treyarchs end.

EDIT!

Post number 1000!
11-19-2012, 10:37 PM #48
Originally posted by Chrom3D View Post
David is being a douche right now. I don't know about the numbers, but it seems like atleast 1/4 is having the same issue. Couldn't we atleast get a confirmation that their working on the issue from a reliable source? NO, David is not one of those.

He saying the problem lies on our end is just a joke. In a working position like that he should understand, but apparently not!

What we know for a fact is that the problem lies on either Sony or Activisions/Treyarchs end.

EDIT!

Post number 1000!

I saw him reply to a guy who called him "Vondouchebag".
Last edited by I-_-PWN-_-NUBS ; 11-19-2012 at 10:39 PM.
11-19-2012, 10:40 PM #49
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by NUBS View Post
I saw him reply to a guy who called him "Vahndouchebag".

It's probably because he got offended and made him realize what a douche bag he really is Winky Winky

Another possibility is that he got tweetraped :p
11-19-2012, 10:43 PM #50
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller

EDIT!

Post number 1000!

the only proof he has given that it is not the black ops 2 servers is this tweet You must login or register to view this content. which is absoluely pathetic. that is not even proof but its the only thing he can say about him thinking its not bo2
11-19-2012, 10:46 PM #51
Chrom3D
Big Sister
the only proof he has given that it is not the black ops 2 servers is this tweet You must login or register to view this content. which is absoluely pathetic. that is not even proof but its the only thing he can say about him thinking its not bo2

Mhm, I'm almost positive it's their end, but something tells me it could be Sony too...
11-19-2012, 10:48 PM #52
Insert Xbox fangirl comment here.
11-19-2012, 10:50 PM #53
well one of my friend had the error yesterday he bought a new ps3 and it worked for him but I'm not going to spend the money for another ps3 :( this should be fix early
fuck you David Vonderhaar!
11-19-2012, 10:51 PM #54
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Mhm, I'm almost positive it's their end, but something tells me it could be Sony too...

i know its nothing to do with us though, if it was us then none of my ps3s would work but my 4.31 ofw works fine on black ops 2 and then my 4.30 ofw doesnt work on black ops 2, using the same router and everything it doesnt make any sence, although on my 4.31 ps3 i cant play with my main account but for my 4.30 ofw i cant play on any account at all... (4.31 i can play on any account that wasnt born with a server error)
11-19-2012, 10:54 PM #55
Chrom3D
Big Sister
i know its nothing to do with us though, if it was us then none of my ps3s would work but my 4.31 ofw works fine on black ops 2 and then my 4.30 ofw doesnt work on black ops 2, using the same router and everything it doesnt make any sence, although on my 4.31 ps3 i cant play with my main account but for my 4.30 ofw i cant play on any account at all... (4.31 i can play on any account that wasnt born with a server error)

Hmm, interesting. Too tired to think right now :O Hopefully the issue is part of the fix that's coming today/tomorrow Smile Goodnight!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo