11-19-2012, 07:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to I-_-PWN-_-NUBS for this useful post:

glitchplz, KINGMANI, Cmd-X
11-19-2012, 08:45 PM #20
Meatwad
Meatman
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
You know he may be right ?
I still wonder what is causing it what wrong with people setups or is it ISP problems.

How can he be right when I've tried over 5 types of connection and different setups? It can't be setup or ISP based. The whole "try another account" fix worked for a day and that no longer works. If it was our fault why can't my friend who has Blops 2 working online, login to my account and not connect to the servers?
11-19-2012, 08:45 PM #21
Failarch can't make a game on the PS3. We should have learned our lessons because BO1 had issues too. It's messed up that they blame us the consumer that spends our money on a game. It just shows you that they do not care about Playstation 3 players. Yes MS has a contract but still we are spending the same amount of money so we should receive a fair shake.
11-19-2012, 08:47 PM #22
this game really is becoming unplayable. my kd has dropped from 1.45 to 1.22 because of the ps3 lag
11-19-2012, 08:51 PM #23
I couldn't connect i had the A---E------- but after I messed around with my ports router, I manged to get ABCDEF------- I've been on the phone to David from activision this morning for 2nd time in 4 days, He has no clue to why I cannot connect cause all my ports are correct and open, then he said maybe it's Multiplexing and "LLC" needs to be on/enabled. Other than that he has no idea and he is suppose to be support.. So I rang my ISP and i really hate speaking to asian's she had no clue how to portforward for me or what I was going on about. Got raged hung up.. called router company just a dead phone line. so im on my mission to get it working =p
11-19-2012, 08:52 PM #24
BillyxD
Who’s Jim Erased?
i connect fine to the game on PS3..
11-19-2012, 08:57 PM #25
im from saudi arabia and i have the same problem ?!Angry
i think the problem is from sony it give ban for every one is who Activated hacked user in black ops 1 in his ps3
11-19-2012, 08:58 PM #26
Originally posted by iVolcanoAnger View Post
im from saudi arabia and i have the same problem ?!Angry
i think the problem is from sony it give ban for every one is who Activated hacked user in black ops 1 in his ps3

Its nothing to do with hacks or BO 1
11-19-2012, 09:06 PM #27
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
Originally posted by NUBS View Post
It makes no sense to me man. Think about it. I can't connect on my main account but if I make a new account I can play for about a day before that account starts doing it as well. It doesn't make sense...

I love How I met your mother. Although did you know Barney(Neil p harris) is actually gay lol How ironic how he gets so uch girls on the show but hes with a guy.
11-19-2012, 09:09 PM #28
[ATTACH=CONFIG]20531[/ATTACH]
Are you kidding me he says he fight for us and than that shit piss off David Vonderhaar you not better than Robert bowling !!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo