11-19-2012, 07:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to I-_-PWN-_-NUBS for this useful post:

glitchplz, KINGMANI, Cmd-X
11-19-2012, 09:12 PM #29
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by NUBS View Post

I've just about had it with this wanker. He says his servers are fine? Really? Well then I will make it so the servers are not fine. One way or another there will be a problem with the server this weekend if he does not fix my fucking problem by then!
11-19-2012, 09:12 PM #30
Ive come to the conclusion that this MUST be on treyarch side, there is absolute no doubt about it what so ever! In my case it could be that theve banned me for playing a copy of the game but if I were an legit user who has the same shit I would be outraged.

I have also come to the conclusion that members of this site have no expertise of ICT at all...
11-19-2012, 09:16 PM #31
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by terrormattie View Post

I have also come to the conclusion that members of this site have no expertise of ICT at all...

I have more ICT and networking experience than everyone at Treyarch put together, I work as a Software Developer for the biggest broadband provider in the UK, if the shit I developed didn't work then there would be chaos for more than just gamers. The 999 phone line and London Stock Exchange amongst many other things would have problems.
11-19-2012, 09:19 PM #32
I also have the feeling that this whole scenario is gonna be start of ps3 jailbreaking 2.0 and somehow will result in some good stuff.

If they really bann all CFW users even those who have a legit copy, like suggested many times, I think lots of CFW makers will be pissed and by that they have awaken the lion, iykwim...
11-19-2012, 09:19 PM #33
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
You know he may be right ?
I still wonder what is causing it what wrong with people setups or is it ISP problems.

Bullshit.

I was able to connect to the game and played online for several hours before I started getting the error.

The following 5 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

MxModz1, Spider-Man, tennistalan, theycallmeryan, Vanz
11-19-2012, 09:21 PM #34
Originally posted by spudeeelad View Post
I have more ICT and networking experience than everyone at Treyarch put together, I work as a Software Developer for the biggest broadband provider in the UK, if the shit I developed didn't work then there would be chaos for more than just gamers. The 999 phone line and London Stock Exchange amongst many other things would have problems.

So you must have the same conclusion as me? Like both of them... And BTW arent they having problems then?
Last edited by terrormattie ; 11-19-2012 at 09:24 PM.
11-19-2012, 09:23 PM #35
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by Choco View Post
Bullshit.

I was able to connect to the game and played online for several hours before I started getting the error.

Precisely. Port Forwarding either works or it doesn't, once it's setup it doesn't just fail, it would never have worked in the first place.

Internet is the same and so is Sony Network. Let's do a review of points of failure here;
Local Network - Nope, able to ping router and get on internet
Internet - Nope, able to get on internet
Sony Entertainment Network - Nope, able to sign in and play just about any other game
Treyarch Servers - Woops, Housten, we have a problem!
11-19-2012, 09:23 PM #36
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Seems like David is only responding to positive tweets :( If their negative, he ignores them :/

The following 3 users say thank you to Chrom3D for this useful post:

BIG-BLACK-KYLE, Cmd-X, Swifter
11-19-2012, 09:25 PM #37
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by terrormattie View Post
So you must have the same conclusion as me? Like both of them... And BTW arent they having problems then?

Well I don't think 999 people or entrepeneurs at LSE are exactly playing COD..... But believe me, if LSE was having problems, we would ALL feel it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo