12-18-2012, 08:06 PM #1
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Probably the worst one yet, Every lobby im in there is anybody from 9-master prestige with 3.00 k/d and like 4.00 w/l with all diamond everything....And ill call them out, "hey nice dup. acct. u got there" and they all reply "1v1 me bro" "u mad" "its legit" And ill naturally lol.....because at the end of the game all these glitchers go negative...and theyll go i had a bad game. We all do but wen ur kd is ranging from 2.00 and up and u go 6-18 i call b/s...Ne ways its just funny with everybody doing this with unrealistic stats and they all claim it legit....Im gna laugh my ass off wen they have the ban wave...All the bad players 15 mins of fame will be gone!

The following 14 users say thank you to r2blazer2 for this useful post:

chiefclueless, dznut5, Gian_, Hickey, iiReFuZee, iTzTJCOOL, jovany2008, Nifty., Shakal, Stone, TAFF, Thrillz, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX

The following user groaned r2blazer2 for this awful post:

Richtofen
02-11-2013, 07:27 AM #92
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
Originally posted by SweatyMidgets View Post
That's why I'm not usin my dup account untill all the heat is gone ahahahah!!

lol your funny
02-11-2013, 08:27 AM #93
PrimeCreated
Climbing up the ladder
lolol to be honnest i only play in my master account because everything is kinda unlocked xD but yet i dont claim its legit, plus diamond guns look more like bedazzled guns lol
02-11-2013, 09:07 AM #94
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I reset my stats because I just got bored at prestige master.. but when someone said Nice Glitched account, I was just like thanks.. I didnt care that people knew it was legit.. it wasnt that big of a deal :P
02-12-2013, 10:49 AM #95
I dont know what everyone cares so much for. Ppl gain no advantage by doing it. Jus some titles and camos. Maybe a nice combat record!?! So many ppl have done it are they gonna go and ban half of their player base? I think that would be a bad move on their behalf. Their sales and profits are on rhe decline. The complaints about this game are through the roof.... Honestly, ive always been a legit player from the very first cod until this one. Bu i have to say since mw2 cod has been getting worse ratyer then better. With glitches and hackers. I mean ive been reset when ive done nothing wrong but been matched in a hacked lobby. Been reset in this bo2 bc of some game defaults with the local gameplay. I honestly am looking into bf3 dedicated servers or pc where things are update almost daily. Too much mainstream kid play these days with emblems. Camos. Boosting. Lag comp and all this bs reporting that does nothing. I have two accounts glitched one and reported it from the other more then once and its been fine for over a month i mean c'mon. Call of doodie!
02-12-2013, 11:36 AM #96
even though i havent done the glitch, i have nothing against it...i mean i stopped playing it anyways, but if ppl feel better having camos and all that stuff then fine...there is no such advantage or whatsoever, the only really big advantage a player can get in this game is LAG COMP, and that shit is not going to be patched for sure...
02-12-2013, 12:37 PM #97
Originally posted by r2blazer2 View Post
Probably the worst one yet, Every lobby im in there is anybody from 9-master prestige with 3.00 k/d and like 4.00 w/l with all diamond everything....And ill call them out, "hey nice dup. acct. u got there" and they all reply "1v1 me bro" "u mad" "its legit" And ill naturally lol.....because at the end of the game all these glitchers go negative...and theyll go i had a bad game. We all do but wen ur kd is ranging from 2.00 and up and u go 6-18 i call b/s...Ne ways its just funny with everybody doing this with unrealistic stats and they all claim it legit....Im gna laugh my ass off wen they have the ban wave...All the bad players 15 mins of fame will be gone!

Do u know what site ur on? Did u sign on today and look for the Goodytooshoo COD section on NGU? People come here for glitches,hacks and exploits on computers,games,consoles,cell phones,etc. Why are u even bothering?

However, I do agree that everybody seems to be doing it a lil more than expected,every room has some lil kid thinkin he's a badass but cant play for shit. I did it for a name i hardly play on and played it a week,got bored and went back to original name with legit stats.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo