12-18-2012, 08:06 PM #1
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Probably the worst one yet, Every lobby im in there is anybody from 9-master prestige with 3.00 k/d and like 4.00 w/l with all diamond everything....And ill call them out, "hey nice dup. acct. u got there" and they all reply "1v1 me bro" "u mad" "its legit" And ill naturally lol.....because at the end of the game all these glitchers go negative...and theyll go i had a bad game. We all do but wen ur kd is ranging from 2.00 and up and u go 6-18 i call b/s...Ne ways its just funny with everybody doing this with unrealistic stats and they all claim it legit....Im gna laugh my ass off wen they have the ban wave...All the bad players 15 mins of fame will be gone!

The following 14 users say thank you to r2blazer2 for this useful post:

chiefclueless, dznut5, Gian_, Hickey, iiReFuZee, iTzTJCOOL, jovany2008, Nifty., Shakal, Stone, TAFF, Thrillz, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX

The following user groaned r2blazer2 for this awful post:

Richtofen
12-20-2012, 12:11 AM #56
iBr4ve
Do a barrel roll!
I am sure they'll start banning people though.
12-20-2012, 01:32 AM #57
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by NCAAF View Post
Theres always some type of serious glitch in all the CODs like WaW had that prestige glitch disconnecting your internet before you prestige then MW2 had that prestige hack we all know than MW3 had that Prestige token glitch. Black Ops had that combat training prestige glitch now Black Ops2 had a prestige glitch seems like a recurring situation tells you how much time they spend on there game.

Its a little more than a glitch, its false bragging rights, it gives u the stats...previous prestige glitches didnt.....People like richtofen..who cant play cod well take advantage as such things, to boost thier internet morale to help get to sleep at night.
12-20-2012, 02:54 AM #58
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by r2blazer2 View Post
Its a little more than a glitch, its false bragging rights, it gives u the stats...previous prestige glitches didnt.....People like richtofen..who cant play cod well take advantage as such things, to boost thier internet morale to help get to sleep at night.

Who cares.. Just whoop thier ass in a game, then u have bragging rights!! Who gives a fuck if u run ghost, use a target finder, if u snipe, if u use a diamond camo.. Just fucking whoop that ass, and talk shit!!!

The following 2 users say thank you to rockym56 for this useful post:

Markie-, Porter_Justice
12-20-2012, 03:03 AM #59
NinjaBoi1337
Bounty hunter
Who really cares about stats and all that stuff? It's just a game.
12-20-2012, 03:30 AM #60
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Thats why I'm staying off online and sticking to Zombies.
12-20-2012, 03:43 AM #61
Too many people boast their 10th prestige when they didn't really earn it, and act like they didn't do it which makes me mad

The following user thanked chanix0204 for this useful post:

Wondoh
12-20-2012, 04:50 PM #62
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by NinjaBoi1337 View Post
Who really cares about stats and all that stuff? It's just a game.

Thats being hypocritical...."its just a game" then y does 1 have to glitch glitch to get ahead of ne one else then?

The following user thanked r2blazer2 for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
12-20-2012, 07:51 PM #63
Kush Friendly
Ok I thought I was tripping when I saw a shit ton of master prestigers.. I was like damn, already? haha because everytime I join a lobby, there would only be people a prestige or two higher than me, and I'm 6th right now.. so 8, but 9 is pushing it. But now, I see prestige masters everywhere.. it's kinda funny because most go negative every game.

But I learned from BO1 from having my console banned so my hands are clean this game!
12-20-2012, 09:16 PM #64
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Ban half of the cod players?
You do realize the number of people who did the glitch compared to legit players is most likely miniscule?

Calm down tryhard

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo