12-18-2012, 08:06 PM #1
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Probably the worst one yet, Every lobby im in there is anybody from 9-master prestige with 3.00 k/d and like 4.00 w/l with all diamond everything....And ill call them out, "hey nice dup. acct. u got there" and they all reply "1v1 me bro" "u mad" "its legit" And ill naturally lol.....because at the end of the game all these glitchers go negative...and theyll go i had a bad game. We all do but wen ur kd is ranging from 2.00 and up and u go 6-18 i call b/s...Ne ways its just funny with everybody doing this with unrealistic stats and they all claim it legit....Im gna laugh my ass off wen they have the ban wave...All the bad players 15 mins of fame will be gone!

The following 14 users say thank you to r2blazer2 for this useful post:

chiefclueless, dznut5, Gian_, Hickey, iiReFuZee, iTzTJCOOL, jovany2008, Nifty., Shakal, Stone, TAFF, Thrillz, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX

The following user groaned r2blazer2 for this awful post:

Richtofen
12-19-2012, 09:20 AM #38
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Chronicle
There not going to permaban anyone... 3 words Prestige Token Glitch, different company but still same rules. They can't ban half of the cod players. Resets are all that will be happening... Unless your smart about it

Ban half of the cod players?
You do realize the number of people who did the glitch compared to legit players is most likely miniscule?
12-19-2012, 11:15 AM #39
|ManiaC|
Carburator 45mm
Originally posted by r2blazer2 View Post
Probably the worst one yet, Every lobby im in there is anybody from 9-master prestige with 3.00 k/d and like 4.00 w/l with all diamond everything....And ill call them out, "hey nice dup. acct. u got there" and they all reply "1v1 me bro" "u mad" "its legit" And ill naturally lol.....because at the end of the game all these glitchers go negative...and theyll go i had a bad game. We all do but wen ur kd is ranging from 2.00 and up and u go 6-18 i call b/s...Ne ways its just funny with everybody doing this with unrealistic stats and they all claim it legit....Im gna laugh my ass off wen they have the ban wave...All the bad players 15 mins of fame will be gone!

Yesterday I played with the master acc, and a clan started insulting and saying aa you a hacker we are going to rape you bla bla bla,,, eventhough my noob team was doing shiet, I started killing them and did 42-11, when the game finished they stoped talking and insulting, and I was laughing, after that they quickly left the game....pussies........If you have skills you can be a master. end of story
12-19-2012, 02:05 PM #40
Tryr not gona do anything ..
12-19-2012, 02:11 PM #41
SilverxBullet777
Bounty hunter
Man thats funny hope all this kids get banned, I worked my way upto 10th prestige level 22 which took a lot of time and effort and it was worth it. I don't have to worry about getting banned because im a legit player Winky Winky

The following user thanked SilverxBullet777 for this useful post:

Markie-
12-19-2012, 03:38 PM #42
Richtofen
Ze Doctor
You must login or register to view this content.

'nuff said.
Last edited by Richtofen ; 12-19-2012 at 03:59 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Richtofen for this useful post:

MerkFTW, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
12-19-2012, 04:27 PM #43
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I got to prestige master legit yesterday :p
It annoys me when people cheat their rank, because then they boast about it.

Most likely they can compare rank back ups from the last few days and see thee huge jumps. They will have peoples old ranks backed up somewhere, just a case of comparing them to their current rank.

Wondoh, I totally agree with you. You get there LEGIT but now you have to share a LOBBY with potential cheaters, who didn't want to take the time to get to the top like you! Treyarch has the ability to catch and learn who has done the glitch, so they need to hurry up and punish these characters. Because I'm really getting tired of playing games with "Prestige Masters" who are going negative(kills/death) because they are trying to get "their" KD down.

The following user thanked dznut5 for this useful post:

Wondoh
12-19-2012, 05:10 PM #44
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xxRICHTOFENxx View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

'nuff said.

And this right here is how u reply wen this is the best uve ever looked in a Call Of Duty game....And wen u get reset and u perform ur shit negative k/d like ud normally have, ull be butthurt my friend. Live it up while it lasts :0
12-19-2012, 06:13 PM #45
Richtofen
Ze Doctor
lol, personally, i could care less about my rank. i never planned on hitting "prestige" on any of my accounts either way. i figured it would be fun while it lasted, and if i get away with it on even one account, i'd probably hang on to it and sell it in the future. :P
12-19-2012, 08:18 PM #46
I don't see the reason to hack

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo