12-18-2012, 08:06 PM #1
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Probably the worst one yet, Every lobby im in there is anybody from 9-master prestige with 3.00 k/d and like 4.00 w/l with all diamond everything....And ill call them out, "hey nice dup. acct. u got there" and they all reply "1v1 me bro" "u mad" "its legit" And ill naturally lol.....because at the end of the game all these glitchers go negative...and theyll go i had a bad game. We all do but wen ur kd is ranging from 2.00 and up and u go 6-18 i call b/s...Ne ways its just funny with everybody doing this with unrealistic stats and they all claim it legit....Im gna laugh my ass off wen they have the ban wave...All the bad players 15 mins of fame will be gone!

The following 14 users say thank you to r2blazer2 for this useful post:

chiefclueless, dznut5, Gian_, Hickey, iiReFuZee, iTzTJCOOL, jovany2008, Nifty., Shakal, Stone, TAFF, Thrillz, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX

The following user groaned r2blazer2 for this awful post:

Richtofen
12-18-2012, 11:24 PM #20
iTzTJCOOL
Whats New?
I hate this prestige glitch. When I reached master in like 5d not that many people where there. Now they are everywhere. I always get called a hacker because I have a 2.1 k/d and a 2.5 w/l. This shit just annoys me.
12-18-2012, 11:29 PM #21
Streak
Banned
lol you wont get ban for a glitch that was built in the game without any kind of modded software etc. You will see no one will get ban treyarch are useless. They dont even know how to use their own banning tools why you think the xp lobby hosters are still on the leaderboards. Thats what happen when you rush a game, bops2 needs another good 2 months of securing their servers and built in glitches in their games.
12-18-2012, 11:36 PM #22
-{OVOXO}-
PSN: awong_
Originally posted by Streak View Post
lol you wont get ban for a glitch that was built in the game without any kind of modded software etc. You will see no one will get ban treyarch are useless. They dont even know how to use their own banning tools why you think the xp lobby hosters are still on the leaderboards. Thats what happen when you rush a game, bops2 needs another good 2 months of securing their servers and built in glitches in their games.

you clearly haven't played the other cods -- acquiring anything illegitimately, especially ranks and prestiges will get you banned. its not like 3arc are going to ignore the influx of players who suddenly reached master prestige.
12-18-2012, 11:53 PM #23
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
There not going to permaban anyone... 3 words Prestige Token Glitch, different company but still same rules. They can't ban half of the cod players. Resets are all that will be happening... Unless your smart about it
12-19-2012, 02:47 AM #24
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
This is really becoming a MW2 game now.... full of prestige cheaters.
12-19-2012, 02:49 AM #25
NinjaBoi1337
Bounty hunter
Treyarch will start banning people soon.
12-19-2012, 02:58 AM #26
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Streak View Post

This is a ban you after doing it for some time. You must login or register to view this content. They will deal with this glitch as boosting or as a glitch.
12-19-2012, 03:09 AM #27
I duped my second account and lost all my information in elite which kinda sucked actually. When I log in it says error loading data. Don't know if others are having this too, but just another issue with this dupe account glitch. Aside from the probable bans.

Still make hay while the sun shines; I'm getting a kick out of running around with just a knife not giving a f**k .. What!!
12-19-2012, 03:09 AM #28
zChilidog.
Save Point
It's like the easiest thing to do if you're including copying stats

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo