12-18-2012, 08:06 PM #1
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Probably the worst one yet, Every lobby im in there is anybody from 9-master prestige with 3.00 k/d and like 4.00 w/l with all diamond everything....And ill call them out, "hey nice dup. acct. u got there" and they all reply "1v1 me bro" "u mad" "its legit" And ill naturally lol.....because at the end of the game all these glitchers go negative...and theyll go i had a bad game. We all do but wen ur kd is ranging from 2.00 and up and u go 6-18 i call b/s...Ne ways its just funny with everybody doing this with unrealistic stats and they all claim it legit....Im gna laugh my ass off wen they have the ban wave...All the bad players 15 mins of fame will be gone!

The following 14 users say thank you to r2blazer2 for this useful post:

chiefclueless, dznut5, Gian_, Hickey, iiReFuZee, iTzTJCOOL, jovany2008, Nifty., Shakal, Stone, TAFF, Thrillz, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX

The following user groaned r2blazer2 for this awful post:

Richtofen
12-21-2012, 07:04 AM #65
Richtofen
Ze Doctor
Originally posted by r2blazer2 View Post
Thats being hypocritical...."its just a game" then y does 1 have to glitch glitch to get ahead of ne one else then?

Because it causes people like you such epic butthurt.

anyways, i gave up on the "good ol' days of CoD" a long time ago. All future CoD games will be the same. Legit for a while, then glitches and hacks galore. Because they're too damn cheap to re-design the engines they use to build their games or at the very least, perform a total security overhaul, implementing server-sided checks before allowing a user to play online. I would gladly sacrifice a 30-45 second wait period for the server to check if i've got modded files of any kind before allowing me to join a match if it means the whole game would be clean.

Inb4; All hope is lost. Might as well glitch, not like everyone else isn't doing it.
12-21-2012, 07:09 AM #66
SilverxBullet777
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xxRICHTOFENxx View Post
Because it causes people like you such epic butthurt.

anyways, i gave up on the "good ol' days of CoD" a long time ago. All future CoD games will be the same. Legit for a while, then glitches and hacks galore. Because they're too damn cheap to re-design the engines they use to build their games or at the very least, perform a total security overhaul, implementing server-sided checks before allowing a user to play online. I would gladly sacrifice a 30-45 second wait period for the server to check if i've got modded files of any kind before allowing me to join a match if it means the whole game would be clean.

Inb4; All hope is lost. Might as well glitch, not like everyone else isn't doing it.

You know, you're right.. every COD I was a legit player up until now.. I was 15th prestige on MW3 legit, and 10th prestige on BO2 legit until I did the Master prestige glitch to get all diamond camo's. I was like I worked my way up to 10th prestige while everyone else is getting master prestige then why shouldn't I? I mean this problem will never go away until there is whole new COD engine built.. because the people that were legit for the longest time wont have a reason to stay legit anymore..

The following user thanked SilverxBullet777 for this useful post:

Richtofen
12-21-2012, 07:26 PM #67
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
Lol sounds too me like ur the own that actually is butthurt.....lol quit buying the game..problem solved.....and I'm sure ur good ole days go back as far as mw2... Wen everybody hopped on the bandwagon....u talk form experience but u have none....I'm confused y I'm even replying to ur childish comments
12-21-2012, 08:00 PM #68
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
The people will get reset anyway and it doesn't really matter.

I don't hear anyone bragging about being master prestige. When I see a glitched master prestige in the lobby all people do is scream expletives at the guy.

So this thread's message is not really genuine at least in the PS3 ground war lobbies I see. It's not people bragging about having it but people being upset the glitcher glitched...
12-21-2012, 09:09 PM #69
they cant ban everyone thats all i have to say.
12-21-2012, 09:25 PM #70
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Chronicle
That's why I'm not usin my dup account untill all the heat is gone ahahahah!!

You will still be banned so useless having the account
12-21-2012, 09:27 PM #71
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Originally posted by Jake View Post
You will still be banned so useless having the account

We'll see about that Jake stare
12-21-2012, 09:40 PM #72
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Chronicle
We'll see about that Jake stare

Once you have done the glitch your rank shows on there servers, next time you log in on that 12th account instant ban
12-22-2012, 12:55 AM #73
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
They will be able to differentiate the leader boards because they don't transfer over.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo