12-18-2012, 08:06 PM #1
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Probably the worst one yet, Every lobby im in there is anybody from 9-master prestige with 3.00 k/d and like 4.00 w/l with all diamond everything....And ill call them out, "hey nice dup. acct. u got there" and they all reply "1v1 me bro" "u mad" "its legit" And ill naturally lol.....because at the end of the game all these glitchers go negative...and theyll go i had a bad game. We all do but wen ur kd is ranging from 2.00 and up and u go 6-18 i call b/s...Ne ways its just funny with everybody doing this with unrealistic stats and they all claim it legit....Im gna laugh my ass off wen they have the ban wave...All the bad players 15 mins of fame will be gone!

The following 14 users say thank you to r2blazer2 for this useful post:

chiefclueless, dznut5, Gian_, Hickey, iiReFuZee, iTzTJCOOL, jovany2008, Nifty., Shakal, Stone, TAFF, Thrillz, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX

The following user groaned r2blazer2 for this awful post:

Richtofen
12-18-2012, 10:27 PM #11
morhan
Keeper
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
Yeah after I got console banned from BO I decided to play BO2 straight up. But I did dupe on a secondary account. Refuse to do it on my main.

yeah I did the same thing... now I just hope not to have my console banned...
12-18-2012, 10:32 PM #12
sonofpops
Are you high?
Prestige glitchers are lame if you did it your lame.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by morhan View Post
yeah I did the same thing... now I just hope not to have my console banned...

Was it worth it? That little icon and fake KD make you feel good?

The following 2 users groaned at sonofpops for this awful post:

2RAW4THESTREET, NeglectFate
12-18-2012, 10:37 PM #13
morhan
Keeper
Originally posted by sonofpops View Post
Prestige glitchers are lame if you did it your lame.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Was it worth it? That little icon and fake KD make you feel good?

jesus, calm down... I only did it because I don't have a lot time to play so having everything unlocked is nice...
Last edited by morhan ; 12-18-2012 at 10:41 PM.
12-18-2012, 10:37 PM #14
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by r2blazer2 View Post
Probably the worst one yet, Every lobby im in there is anybody from 9-master prestige with 3.00 k/d and like 4.00 w/l with all diamond everything....And ill call them out, "hey nice dup. acct. u got there" and they all reply "1v1 me bro" "u mad" "its legit" And ill naturally lol.....because at the end of the game all these glitchers go negative...and theyll go i had a bad game. We all do but wen ur kd is ranging from 2.00 and up and u go 6-18 i call b/s...Ne ways its just funny with everybody doing this with unrealistic stats and they all claim it legit....Im gna laugh my ass off wen they have the ban wave...All the bad players 15 mins of fame will be gone!

Usually they'd have these glitches patched very quickly. This time, it's been left open for quite some time. I'd say if some people were playing alot, the stats will be beginning to look alot more legit.
12-18-2012, 10:40 PM #15
Markie-
[move]Round 60 on Der Riese Woohoo! ^^ Yay[/move]
I got there legitimately lol, well I'm almost master prestige. I'm 10th level 49 -___- and I can't play this week because I am too busy. I hope these glitchers get banned though! My question is how will they differentiate the legit stats vs the illegitimate stats though? This worries me, anyway I have faith in Treyarch lol...
Last edited by Markie- ; 12-18-2012 at 10:42 PM.
12-18-2012, 11:12 PM #16
Wondoh
Former Staff
I got to prestige master legit yesterday :p
It annoys me when people cheat their rank, because then they boast about it.

Originally posted by Markie
I got there legitimately lol, well I'm almost master prestige. I'm 10th level 49 -___- and I can't play this week because I am too busy. I hope these glitchers get banned though! My question is how will they differentiate the legit stats vs the illegitimate stats though? This worries me, anyway I have faith in Treyarch lol...

Most likely they can compare rank back ups from the last few days and see thee huge jumps. They will have peoples old ranks backed up somewhere, just a case of comparing them to their current rank.

The following 3 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

dznut5, jovany2008, Markie-
12-18-2012, 11:14 PM #17
sonofpops
Are you high?
Originally posted by morhan View Post
jesus, calm down... I only did it because I don't have a lot time to play so having everything unlocked is nice...

cheating is always nice
12-18-2012, 11:18 PM #18
X415
Haxor!
I need someone to help me do the glitch plzzzzz Pm me psn I'll add u cannt reply to PM's
12-18-2012, 11:21 PM #19
Originally posted by r2blazer2 View Post
Probably the worst one yet, Every lobby im in there is anybody from 9-master prestige with 3.00 k/d and like 4.00 w/l with all diamond everything....And ill call them out, "hey nice dup. acct. u got there" and they all reply "1v1 me bro" "u mad" "its legit" And ill naturally lol.....because at the end of the game all these glitchers go negative...and theyll go i had a bad game. We all do but wen ur kd is ranging from 2.00 and up and u go 6-18 i call b/s...Ne ways its just funny with everybody doing this with unrealistic stats and they all claim it legit....Im gna laugh my ass off wen they have the ban wave...All the bad players 15 mins of fame will be gone!

I honestly don't see the point in using someone else's hard work as your own and one or two people ok but it is half the freaking people online with all the same K/D lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo