12-18-2012, 08:06 PM #1
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Probably the worst one yet, Every lobby im in there is anybody from 9-master prestige with 3.00 k/d and like 4.00 w/l with all diamond everything....And ill call them out, "hey nice dup. acct. u got there" and they all reply "1v1 me bro" "u mad" "its legit" And ill naturally lol.....because at the end of the game all these glitchers go negative...and theyll go i had a bad game. We all do but wen ur kd is ranging from 2.00 and up and u go 6-18 i call b/s...Ne ways its just funny with everybody doing this with unrealistic stats and they all claim it legit....Im gna laugh my ass off wen they have the ban wave...All the bad players 15 mins of fame will be gone!

The following 14 users say thank you to r2blazer2 for this useful post:

chiefclueless, dznut5, Gian_, Hickey, iiReFuZee, iTzTJCOOL, jovany2008, Nifty., Shakal, Stone, TAFF, Thrillz, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX

The following user groaned r2blazer2 for this awful post:

Richtofen
12-19-2012, 03:49 AM #29
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
Originally posted by jovany2008 View Post
I learned my lesson from BO1, glitchers and hackers on a Treyarch game will always get caught...sometimes lol

Lol hell no. I found the splitscreen/lan xp glitch from black ops 1 and treyarch failed trying to fix it. Most people who got banned just over did it. Plus when they tried patching it, I found another way to do it. Then another way. Then someone else found another way. Then someone else found a new way again and they gave up. Until 3arc actually takes the time to make a good port for ps3, people are going to find exploits like crazy. And when you think about it, when thousands of people does a glitch, yes more people gets banned, but I'm sure the ratio of doing the glitch/exploit and getting caught is a lot lower compare to only a couple of people doing it.

But on the topic of this, people are going to get banned, but not as much as you think. Many will get away, especially since many of those glitchers stats will most likely fall heavily. I say, idgaf. I did it on my second account but I don't even use it. People who did the glitch doesn't get on my nerves. I just leave them alone. Its when the fags who brag about their stats that I get annoyed. But again, I typically school them since they are all pretty much low kd dudes haha
Last edited by NeglectFate ; 12-19-2012 at 03:58 AM.

The following user thanked NeglectFate for this useful post:

Swifter
12-19-2012, 07:21 AM #30
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
I did notice a ridiculous amount of prestige masters and they'll have like 4kdr with Skorpion and like 32% accuracy.

Like most dumb criminals people do too much obviou glitching. Why would you go all the way to Master Prestige especially with stats giving you multiple 25% acc on every gun thus making you stick out like a sore thumb?

Wouldn't something simple like getting diamond camos and maybe skipping two prestiges be less risky? I said thos during Black Ops 1 and I'll say it again... Why not just steal 4 cookies instead of the full cookie jar?
12-19-2012, 07:49 AM #31
new_egg_edd
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Justice View Post
I did notice a ridiculous amount of prestige masters and they'll have like 4kdr with Skorpion and like 32% accuracy.

Like most dumb criminals people do too much obviou glitching. Why would you go all the way to Master Prestige especially with stats giving you multiple 25% acc on every gun thus making you stick out like a sore thumb?

Wouldn't something simple like getting diamond camos and maybe skipping two prestiges be less risky? I said thos during Black Ops 1 and I'll say it again... Why not just steal 4 cookies instead of the full cookie jar?

do you even know how it works? not that easy
12-19-2012, 07:56 AM #32
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by edd View Post
do you even know how it works? not that easy

Not really but usually prestige glitches allow you to pick whichever prestige you want but people automatically go to highest prestige. Is the only option prestige master?
12-19-2012, 08:03 AM #33
new_egg_edd
Bounty hunter
Not really but usually prestige glitches allow you to pick whichever prestige you want but people automatically go to highest prestige. Is the only option prestige master?

It duplicates someone elses account stats, unlocks etc.

So you'd need to find someone with an account that is 2 prestiges higher than what you currently are, and with all diamond unlocks that is willing to let you dupe with their acc.
12-19-2012, 08:08 AM #34
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by edd View Post
It duplicates someone elses account stats, unlocks etc.

So you'd need to find someone with an account that is 2 prestiges higher than what you currently are, and with all diamond unlocks that is willing to let you dupe with their acc.

I'm not interested in doing so but yeah nice to know people just choose to go to top prestige instead of being simple and less obvious.
12-19-2012, 08:12 AM #35
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
lol, i did it on my dummy account i used when the server was down i dont use it anymore and then all my friends got jealous and looked up how to do it and they all did it on their main accounts when they were already all like 5th prestige with diamonds & shit, now they're just gonna get ban & reset to lvl 1 LOL dumbasses
12-19-2012, 08:26 AM #36
new_egg_edd
Bounty hunter
I'm not interested in doing so but yeah nice to know people just choose to go to top prestige instead of being simple and less obvious.

Okay you didn't understand what i said.

Simple and less obvious is not doing the prestige glitch, there's no simple and less obvious version of the glitch.
12-19-2012, 08:48 AM #37
SHoRtY__15
Bounty hunter
Easily the worst ive ever seen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo