01-23-2011, 09:29 PM #1
TheKid420
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In this video ill show you how to get host useing a lag switch.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw8pwtbPAjI]YouTube - Black Ops Get Host And Use Lag Switch[/ame]

( when in party press select and make sure " SEARCH PREFERENCES " is set to " LOCALE ONLY " )

1) find a game you want to play (can be wager match if you like)

2) when you click x on the game type wait for it to say 0:10 " Found XX Matches.... Getting Match Quality...." then turn ON your lag switch

3) leave your switch ON untill it says " Waiting For X More Players.... " ( or if it does what it did to me in the video 0:25, just do what i did Smile )

4) wait for people to join your game

5) when ppl join get ready to flick your switch to save host from migration like in video @ 1:45

6) enjoy your game as host

Here is a video showing you how to set up your lag switch.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djb3WDdNJGY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
Originally posted by kyledezow View Post
you have to have your lag switch between your modem and your router or
if you have a switch box put your lag switch between your router and the switch box.
This video should help better You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for this I know it will help some people who are trying to get there switch working for the first time.
Last edited by TheKid420 ; 02-15-2011 at 01:35 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to TheKid420 for this useful post:

ant_uk_08, blackhawksom, cresterk, dropped.jag, EaSt SiDE, hofpint, iNgLewooD64-, Jerkwadd562, jsrgaj, krazypsn, kyledezow, Leiino, mero8888, MrJC, omfgwtflolmfao, sgtdavez, shoaib_12, Siberian Husky, Soldier., TONEY777, tooskilled2k11, Weescotty, x Too GodLy x
01-24-2011, 04:12 PM #29
ssotop
Bounty hunter
this is so ****ing gay...
01-24-2011, 04:44 PM #30
TheKid420
Are you high?
Originally posted by Tony View Post
Nice video bruv, can i say you failed at tryna jump out the window though =D

Lol I know 3 fails!
01-24-2011, 04:55 PM #31
Fire.
Im a fed.
Originally posted by TheKid420 View Post
165 Views and only 7 replys? :(

Dude that sucks, i hate that, i have a thread with 3000 views and only 90 replies including me responding 2 people:/

The following user thanked Fire. for this useful post:

TheKid420
01-24-2011, 04:56 PM #32
In this video ill show you how to get host useing a lag switch.

You must login or register to view this content.

( when in party press select and make sure " SEARCH PREFERENCES " is set to " LOCALE ONLY " )

1) find a game you want to play (can be wager match if you like)

2) when you click x on the game type wait for it to say 0:10 " Found XX Matches.... Getting Match Quality...." then turn ON your lag switch

3) leave your switch ON untill it says " Waiting For X More Players.... " ( or if it does what it did to me in the video 0:25, just do what i did Smile )

4) wait for people to join your game

5) when ppl join get ready to flick your switch to save host from migration like in video @ 1:45

6) enjoy your game as host

lag switch with only two managed to kill? no lag switch as you can kill? I know 0.
01-24-2011, 05:23 PM #33
Well, that is pretty much part of the game man.. It makes it more fun.. although you sometimes wish that everyone just plays it at it is..
01-24-2011, 07:23 PM #34
Did u make sure to set your connection to LOCATE ONLY by pressing select in the lobby?

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Yu are doing everything rite. There are 2 reasons y it would say joining lobby. 1) your search settings are not LOCATE ONLY

OR 2) is cuz your NAT type is on anything but OPEN.
Leave your psn name on thi form And I'll add you after work to give u a hand

My nat is set to ( I believe ) moderate (under my PSN connections settings it is refered to as NAT type 2). and I have my game search settings set to local only. I do not know how to change my NAT type from moderate to open though? any help in that area by chance?

so I am not sure what the deal is.

my PSN is L_ZeRo_SkiLLz_L I probably will not be on until late night or early morning but add me up and we can get together on it sometime.

thanks for trying to help me work it out.
Last edited by jrodder86 ; 01-24-2011 at 07:25 PM.
01-24-2011, 07:31 PM #35
TheKid420
Are you high?
Moderate NAT is no good it has to be OPEN NAT to work. I'll add u when I get home
01-25-2011, 01:46 AM #36
i think i got it working thank you for this useful post
01-25-2011, 01:54 AM #37
chris2595
Can’t trickshot me!
Nice Gnna Make a Swith Later Today...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo