01-23-2011, 09:29 PM #1
TheKid420
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In this video ill show you how to get host useing a lag switch.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw8pwtbPAjI]YouTube - Black Ops Get Host And Use Lag Switch[/ame]

( when in party press select and make sure " SEARCH PREFERENCES " is set to " LOCALE ONLY " )

1) find a game you want to play (can be wager match if you like)

2) when you click x on the game type wait for it to say 0:10 " Found XX Matches.... Getting Match Quality...." then turn ON your lag switch

3) leave your switch ON untill it says " Waiting For X More Players.... " ( or if it does what it did to me in the video 0:25, just do what i did Smile )

4) wait for people to join your game

5) when ppl join get ready to flick your switch to save host from migration like in video @ 1:45

6) enjoy your game as host

Here is a video showing you how to set up your lag switch.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djb3WDdNJGY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
Originally posted by kyledezow View Post
you have to have your lag switch between your modem and your router or
if you have a switch box put your lag switch between your router and the switch box.
This video should help better You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for this I know it will help some people who are trying to get there switch working for the first time.
Last edited by TheKid420 ; 02-15-2011 at 01:35 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to TheKid420 for this useful post:

ant_uk_08, blackhawksom, cresterk, dropped.jag, EaSt SiDE, hofpint, iNgLewooD64-, Jerkwadd562, jsrgaj, krazypsn, kyledezow, Leiino, mero8888, MrJC, omfgwtflolmfao, sgtdavez, shoaib_12, Siberian Husky, Soldier., TONEY777, tooskilled2k11, Weescotty, x Too GodLy x
01-23-2011, 09:40 PM #2
there are really no benifits of being a garbage player and having to use a lag switch to be good have fun haveing no skill

The following 14 users say thank you to krew killa for this useful post:

.Snake, ܛ ℕ ℴ ℴ ℬ, basser1, bmxrcodol04, Chaosfire, CyBeR_TrOn, EpicRush, Grennada, KINGSHAZ33m, Njamimars, pkoawesome, Sleazy, StoryHorse, xMWH
01-23-2011, 09:41 PM #3
TheKid420
Are you high?
then get out of the glitching section u loser

The following 11 users say thank you to TheKid420 for this useful post:

ant_uk_08, bmxrcodol04, EaSt SiDE, Febreze, jo3d, kyledezow, OMGitsCooper, Siberian Husky, theps3gamer, UnReal_NiTRoUS, xiHoMiCiDe
01-23-2011, 09:57 PM #4
sikkwidditt
Little One
why use lag switch? play the damn game normal..

The following 3 users say thank you to sikkwidditt for this useful post:

Chaosfire, Grennada, jannu22
01-23-2011, 10:00 PM #5
Black ops is gay anyway

The following 10 users say thank you to fourtwozero# for this useful post:

baitz4, basser1, Chloroform, EaSt SiDE, iiRoy-, iloveps3, JacobRasta, JamazkieHD, Mercenary95, sgtdavez
01-23-2011, 10:21 PM #6
mero8888
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TheKid420 View Post
In this video ill show you how to get host useing a lag switch.

You must login or register to view this content.

( when in party press select and make sure " SEARCH PREFERENCES " is set to " LOCALE ONLY " )

2) when you click x on the game type wait for it to say 0:10 " Found XX Matches.... Getting Match Quality...." then turn ON your lag switch

3) leave your switch ON untill it says " Waiting For X More Players.... " ( or if it does what it did to me in the video 0:25, just do what i did Smile )

5) when ppl join get ready to flick your switch to save host from migration like in video @ 1:45

Thanks for this bro Smile

The following user thanked mero8888 for this useful post:

TheKid420
01-23-2011, 10:49 PM #7
TNA1
Banned
In this video ill show you how to get host useing a lag switch.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thx for the tut i needed one Happy

The following user thanked TNA1 for this useful post:

TheKid420
01-23-2011, 11:36 PM #8
TheKid420
Are you high?
^^^^^^ no problem

The following user thanked TheKid420 for this useful post:

EaSt SiDE
01-24-2011, 03:40 AM #9
TheKid420
Are you high?
165 Views and only 7 replys? :(

The following user thanked TheKid420 for this useful post:

EaSt SiDE
01-24-2011, 03:59 AM #10
jo3d
Grunt
165 Views and only 7 replys? :(

I know how you feel.... i have 2 or 3 threads with 100+ views and no replies :FU:

The following user thanked jo3d for this useful post:

TheKid420

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo