12-29-2010, 06:27 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

Not zombies! No Zombies talk!

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Who ever's idea i choose will be put in the credits.

Regards

The following 13 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

add_me, Alfa, badass_hackz, billionk, BLanK-xAMP, dustin13029, goncalovillar, Hawkin, Honeybro, Kakashii, No1s Perfect, w8t4it, Wondoh
12-30-2010, 11:50 AM #74
Scouse_Dom
League Champion
Hide & Seek 2?
Hiders are invisible and run 2x speed and jump 3x as high.
Seekers have explosive bullets, and heartbeat sensors, ammo recharges every 30 seconds.
Seekers eliminate the Hiders.
Last edited by Scouse_Dom ; 12-30-2010 at 11:52 AM.
12-30-2010, 12:01 PM #75
jfed
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Dom View Post
Hide & Seek 2?
Hiders are invisible and run 2x speed and jump 3x as high.
Seekers have explosive bullets, and heartbeat sensors, ammo recharges every 30 seconds.
Seekers eliminate the Hiders.

heartbeat cant be used against invisible enemy's they are totally invisible no offence but the only think i really like was the ammo recharge but more like every minute so they have to wait if they wasted all there ammo.
12-30-2010, 12:06 PM #76
Al-Mannai
Little One
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Regards

I think a climbing game would be fun. Like you start from the ground and you should jump on different objects (care packages, barrels, platforms .. etc) to reach a target in a high place (computer or switch) and the one who press it first is the winner.

And also some of the objects are moving, making it more fun. Players also should have godmode and no bullet impact.
Last edited by Al-Mannai ; 12-30-2010 at 12:08 PM.
12-30-2010, 12:12 PM #77
Scouse_Dom
League Champion
Originally posted by jfed View Post
heartbeat cant be used against invisible enemy's they are totally invisible no offence but the only think i really like was the ammo recharge but more like every minute so they have to wait if they wasted all there ammo.

Surely he could just make them 'detectable'
And im not really bothered Smile
12-30-2010, 12:23 PM #78
Merkii
Former Staff
BorderLand-
i play this w/o mods but seeing what your capable of would be good well heres an eg map estate 1 team defends the house (Possible with cp on the doors and are able to be broke down)
the defenders can only use ;like acr's and attackers use anything :P

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

This is a mini fun game.

Regards

Forgot to qoute
12-30-2010, 12:46 PM #79
Swifter
The Swift One
Care Package Streaks

FFA or TDM if it works... Basically no-one get any weapons/weapons removed & some random kill streak care packages appear in spots spread out in the map, &players obviously use their care package, like sentry gun, predator, harrier strike, stealth bomber etc.. & also 1 in 10 chance that one of the care packages is nuke... & so care packages randomly appear maybe every 2 minutes (if some players are still alive) & like 1 or 2 lives each player should get..

ye so kinda a luck/chance opportunity game on how/when people use their killsteak packages
Last edited by Swifter ; 12-30-2010 at 02:21 PM.

The following user thanked Swifter for this useful post:

Vampytwistッ
12-30-2010, 01:46 PM #80
bring back OLD SKOOL

30 kills to win

Primary UMP no attachments
secondary m9
One frag
no special grenade
no perks
double clip
jump height set to old skool like "85"
gravity speed set to old skool like 285"

xELiiT3_Sn1PaXx
12-30-2010, 02:41 PM #81
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
Here is one idea, i might come up with more later :y:

You make a track. This track could be made of alot. CarePackage`s or some rings is what i have in mind. In this track you are gonna race with either a chopper or the flyabel harrier. I think this would be alot of funs. And on the track you find powerups, like Speed or bombs you can use on the other players.
12-30-2010, 03:18 PM #82
Xzz-MoDz-zzX
Little One

This is a mini fun game.

Regards

Like What Skyline Said Basicly Like Total Wipeout Add Jetpack To Get Across Things Target Shooting All In The Then Something Like Dodge The Bullets Just An Idea If U Can Can You Invite Me??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo