12-29-2010, 06:27 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

Not zombies! No Zombies talk!

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Who ever's idea i choose will be put in the credits.

Regards

The following 13 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

add_me, Alfa, badass_hackz, billionk, BLanK-xAMP, dustin13029, goncalovillar, Hawkin, Honeybro, Kakashii, No1s Perfect, w8t4it, Wondoh
12-30-2010, 03:52 AM #65
ThomasProd1
Do a barrel roll!
RC Car Mod
12-30-2010, 04:22 AM #66
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Regards

How about a game called Ninja

It would be in ctf
One Team watchs the flag with Guns
And the other team is trying to get the flag with only knifes
but the flags have little bunkers around them but the Ninjas can knife threw them in 2 or 3 knifes Eek
12-30-2010, 04:38 AM #67
nandox5
Save Point
DODGEBALL! with flash nades, that dont flast. or nades that dont explodes as ball

1HP so when it hits they die! also, remove knifing. so no killing with that..

restock the ball every 1.5 secs or so..

=====================================================
12-30-2010, 08:47 AM #68
_StAtEaMiNd_
iNSSANNEEiN-DBRAiiN

This is a mini fun game.

Regards
I was Thinkning like Bomberman. like one teams gets infinite amount of grenades and explosives, with bouncy grenades on. and the other team needs to make it to a certain part of the map kind of like home free/ bomberman with all the defender with grenades feel me?
12-30-2010, 08:49 AM #69
Janiboy
☆ janiboy95 ☆
Originally posted by ThomasProd1 View Post
RC Car Mod

Can you please tell me how to became the RC-XD car to mw2 -.-?
12-30-2010, 08:59 AM #70
Okay so reading this post gave me the best idea ever. i've seen people who make forts out of care packages and i think it would be awesome if u made a game mode where there was a fort and one team had control of the fort and they had to hold the fort down for like 10 minutes but each player on the team that had control of the fort only had 3 lives. and like in zombieland 2.0 , u get cash when u get kills and u can upgrade weapons and add a turret or sentry gun to the fort and the attacking team can get like invisibility and super speed. It would be a super cool game if you ask me.
12-30-2010, 11:06 AM #71
jfed
Climbing up the ladder

This is a mini fun game.

Regards

vip
one person is the vip and gets no weapons and one team has to protect him for a set amount of time and the other team has to eliminate him. and there would be preset classes and the team who have to kill the vip will slowly get there guns upgraded starting from a pistol. and the vip will get a flag on top of him.
Last edited by jfed ; 12-30-2010 at 11:10 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to jfed for this useful post:

Swifter, ZAN3F
12-30-2010, 11:40 AM #72
ZAN3F
Haxor!
A gamemode called "Guardian"

There are 2 teams with a minimum of 4 players in each team. Both teams will choose a Learder. The objective is to "kill" the enemy teams leader.
BUT
heres the twist.
You continue to respawn, untill your team leader has been killed. Once your team leader has been killed, your teammates can no longer respawn, starting with the killed Leader. The spectating mode would be on Free, Weapons would start with Gold desert eagles, working to machine gun pistols, and then to any SUB machine gun (No assault rifles). The "Leader" can only use a Pistol & a Riot shield. Nothing else. People can NOT pick up any weapons on the ground. the equipment would be Symtex and smoke ONLY. If a Guardian cant be randomly generated (Due to unknown coding) then i suggest there be a option where the 2 VIP'ed players are the leaders.
I think this is a GREAT idea Smile
12-30-2010, 11:43 AM #73
Try doing a maze.
Thats a challenge for you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo