12-29-2010, 06:27 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

Not zombies! No Zombies talk!

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Who ever's idea i choose will be put in the credits.

Regards

The following 13 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

add_me, Alfa, badass_hackz, billionk, BLanK-xAMP, dustin13029, goncalovillar, Hawkin, Honeybro, Kakashii, No1s Perfect, w8t4it, Wondoh
12-30-2010, 12:25 AM #56
i like the one with the terrorist i think you should so use itClaps
12-30-2010, 12:47 AM #57
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
You couldn't do a carepackage maze. You can only have like 500 carpackages then they go invisible as theres not enough ram :(

I like the idea of having carepackages around a map though and you have to find them to get stuff
12-30-2010, 02:24 AM #58
Ned Flanders
Hi-dilly-ho, neighborinos!
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Regards

Small game called; Death Machines v Chickens
While activate Deatch Machines v Chickens auto start the map underpass or rundown on a small amount of space. 1 or 2 players on 1 team and the rest on other team.
Other team spawns as moddle chicken. They have to run away, jump is locked for the chickens they have marathon lightweight, and no gun or equip, or maybe a little bit more speed same as roll the dice "extra speed" chickens have to take the flag same as capture the flag mr death machine has to defend he has a riot on his back and dont run so fast

Just a tought i dont think this will take a lot of space.
Hope you read, if you read please reply i want to know what you think of it. Greeetzz
12-30-2010, 02:30 AM #59
LOL CAT
Do a barrel roll!
How about a dog fight u spawn as a little bird and you kill each other Every kill you het xp and a better vehicle like you have a little bird and you kill someone and you get a better bullet nut after you get 10 kill s with the little bird u get a harrier model and the bullets r better up2 30 kills the last time u get a ac130 and it is bEast so yh.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

This is a mini fun game.

Regards

How about a dog fight u spawn as a little bird and you kill each other Every kill you het xp and a better vehicle like you have a little bird and you kill someone and you get a better bullet nut after you get 10 kill s with the little bird u get a harrier model and the bullets r better up2 30 kills the last time u get a ac130 and it is bEast so yh.
12-30-2010, 02:33 AM #60
Nas.
I AM Keep-It-X-Rated
what about some sort of maze game ?
12-30-2010, 02:49 AM #61
BRITISH BULLDOG!!!

One team in the middle have knives, the other team have to get past them to the end of the level they have marathon lightweight etc but no weapons...

Each person that is killed misses the next round until one is left standing...

God, I used to love British Bulldog at school... I always won.. Smile

The following 3 users say thank you to x_DaftVader_x for this useful post:

gangsta-, RaichuHD, xRaW
12-30-2010, 02:54 AM #62
Ok, there could be two teams, teams are from 3-what ever amount of

people, both teams get 1 helicopter and there is a driver in each that

can only drive and a passenger that can shoot, then however many

players are left are on the ground with only a gold desert eagle and the

perks marathon pro, lightweight pro and commando pro. once one of

the helicopters are shot down you cannot get one back. but the

main objective is to destroy the opposing teams laptop( if one teams

helicopter is destroyed the game continues until one team destroys

the laptop with an snd bomb plant thing) the team that still has the

helicopter can still keep there helicopter though and the health is set

on miniscule and no heath regeneration

that would be a BA game
12-30-2010, 03:11 AM #63
howbout lazer tag, everyone uses the same gun and the host can choose the gun that everyone has and it shoots lazers. when u get someone they dont die they just cant shoot for 5 seconds.
12-30-2010, 03:24 AM #64

This is a mini fun game.

Regards

Ok, How about taking Wager Match from Black Ops And puting it On Mw2.... I know this might be a little hard but maby i could help you with it... Like maybe making it like when
you start the lobby you get 5 mins on the the clock... and then everytime You get a kill in that time fram it is 50 "Cod Points" and then finally after the 5 mins are up. Everone puts there money into an wager and who ever whens gets the "Cod Points" and They could buy Diffrent hacks to help them win during the game........ I know that might have been a little difficult for you 2 understand but i hope u get where im coming from.. And If u do decide to use my Idea In the credits, Put SWAGG_HACKZ.. Thats my psn.. Hope you like My idea EliteMossy....
thanks for your time..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo