03-12-2013, 03:03 AM #1
Contributed
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Host sucks on Black Ops 2- I think it just goes to show who the superior CoD makers are. It's amazing that taking 3 steps back had a much more exciting, free running game where if you died, you didn't feel so cheated - that you lost the gunfight fairly..

Modern Warfare 2

-Better maps
-Better flow
-Better hit detection
-Good story
-Well balanced
-Just a better game
-Pro Circuit was more competitive back then as to now

Black Ops 2

-Almost unplayable with lag
-Horrible hit detection
-Not great maps (New Maps are terrible)
-Biggest Connection Game Made
-Not a map in BO2 where you can cross the map without hitting a choke point.
-League play is cool
-Love how they took zombies to whole another level
-The whole objective thing is cool
-A lot of variety of guns you can use in competitive without having an unfair advantage.
-Ps3 frozed about 20 times total.

Fluidity: MW2
Weapons: MW2
Maps: MW2
Minigame: BOII (Zombies)
Playability: Mw2

Overall Mw2 is a way better game then BO II.

Originally posted by spudeeelad View Post
MW2 was better for many, many reasons.

1) 99% good connection and extremely rare that I ended up with foreigners in my games. These days, I am playing against all sorts of fucking languages that I can't even understand - I can understand a fair bit of French and German and a tiny bit of Spanish, so fuck knows where these people are that i'm getting matched up with these days, but I would guess at Turkey. But i've ended up in matches with people from South fuckin' Africa! Is it really any wonder I lag?!

2) Hosting (not modding) gave me like a 0.00001 second advantage, often useless, but every once in every 1000 or so times, that 0.00001 second would save my life.

3) Whilst stabbing across the map with Commando was undoubtedly stupid, at least it worked! Since Black Ops 1 stabbing has become completely and utterly pointless because my knife seemingly goes straight through people and they just ignore it and it's like what the actual fuck? I've just butchered you mate. . . The problem could have been solved simply by reducing the range of the stab, or even just removing Commando but leaving the other aspects of the stab intact.

4) S&Awesome face was the dogs bollocks on MW2, mostly because people played it properly and the maps allowed it. S&Awesome face these days has become one big camp fest and you may as well set up a tent and go roast some fuckin' marshmellows on a bonfire whilst you wait for someone to actually change position.

The MW2 maps made it instant chaos because you had to be quick to avoid sniper fire if you were not a sniper yourself and it was a fast moving game mode where the planting the bomb was massively tactical, usually when you were last alive and there was one enemy left, you would plant the bomb purely to draw them out. These days, it's either all this rushing to the bomb and planting in 15 seconds, which is really boring, or someone picking up the bomb and camping in the same spot.

5) Having Ghost (or whatever they call it these days) as something you unlock at the last level is stupid. There should NEVER be a point in which you are not able to hide from UAVs and it should be a level 5 perk which is unlocked as soon as you can create your first class. Stealth is a HUGE part of the game and it's effectively been completely neutralised because there is so much UAV spam because people know if you're under a certain level you cannot hide and as the game has grown older and people gone up the levels, the spam has not subsided, people still totally overuse and rely on it.

6) Spawn points are once again horrendous in Black Ops 2. I don't recall ever having spawned in stupid places on MW2 with the exception of Demolition where you always spawned in the same 3 or 4 places, which is still the same but has now seemingly spread to other game modes. It is now sp predictable that you can literally yell out 'Spawn switch!' down your headset and your entire clan knows to instantly turn and head in the opposite direction.

7) I've had well in excess of 50 hard freezes on Black Ops 2 and it has barely improved despite the patches and installation of the textures. This never happened on MW2, EVER.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) Partying up has been difficult on all games since MW2, particularly on both Black Ops games. Bsck in MW2, there was no sitting there for 15 minutes whilst it says 'reconnecting to party' and all this nonsense, it just worked. There was also no loss of party members who get stuck in the party, but don't get taken into the pre-game lobby with you and the rest of the clan, forcing you to back out.

9) On MW2 there was no lag compensation meaning that when I died and watched the killcam, it actually showed me what happened, not something completely different to what my screen had just shown me 5 seconds earlier.

10) On Black Ops 2, you can throw C4s across the map and detonate them in mid-air, which is ludicrous.

11) Quick-scoping was out of control on MW2, but if you were smart, you could cope with it. Now on BO2 it's not even quick scoping, it's no scoping half the time and thanks to aim-assist, it takes absolutely no fucking talent to do it.

12) The introduction of Scorestreaks has been a step forward overall I think, but it has created some really bullshit scenarios. For example, i'm on a streak which is a combination of say, objective point captures and kills and i'm like 50 points away from VTOL Warship or whatever my highest streak is, and some person who I just killed 5 seconds earlier spawns near an objective and instantly captures it, like on Hardpoint, and they have Hardline on and it instantly gives them one of them fucking exploding paper airplanes which flies across the map and wipes me out. It's like DAFUQ?! That's not right.

What I would like to see is a compromise where in which, like Assault and Support Package, where you choose an option of whether you are an objective based player, or a pure kills type of player. Then, depending on which you choose, you can decide within certain boundaries what weighting your kills and objective captures (or bomb plants or whatever) hold towards your scorestreaks. For example, you should be able to run as 50/50 up to 75%:25% and then, for example, given a 75% weighting towards objectives, you'd need 3 kills to achieve the same points as an objective capture or vice versa 3 objective captures to 1 kill.
Last edited by Contributed ; 03-14-2013 at 04:59 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Contributed for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, atifI0, Azie, Cali, CentralModz819, CrazyWhyteBoy42, F34RSUM, Gian_, Hakon, IIxJ4TxII, jml, Kevin14256, khalar9, Rath, Script Kiddie, Scrumilation

The following 17 users groaned at Contributed for this awful post:

^TPP^, -{OVOXO}-, Chaz, DevilzFinest, Friday15, GE90, gtfomyface, HomelandSec, iℜoCz, JP, My Hate, Porter_Justice, rabrabrab, riggstq, Vh0z0ny, Wondoh, xShadow
03-12-2013, 02:04 PM #20
Originally posted by Contributed View Post
Only things I like about BO II are league play, zombies, and if you play the objective it helps you with killstreaks. Remember everything I say is my own thoughts. Some of you may disagree when I say the maps are better. Personally I hate the BOII maps. Also, if I lost a gunfight in mw2 I at least thought I lost fair not by some bs host advantage.

I'm talking about both of them at their prime obviously not now with the hackers.

yeah im sure everyone who kills you is host :|
03-12-2013, 02:20 PM #21
BO2 has been the only COD that I've liked the way it played. Granted I never spent much time on the others... but I really like BO2. I don't have bad lag issues most times, and am probably not good enough to realize poor hit detection lol
03-12-2013, 03:16 PM #22
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by gtfomyface View Post
yeah im sure everyone who kills you is host :|

Obviously I'm not saying that. Mw2 has a better hit detection and boii if ur the host u eat so many bullets or they don't register when their shooting at you. No need to make stupid troll post.
03-13-2013, 12:29 AM #23
Obviously I'm not saying that. Mw2 has a better hit detection and boii if ur the host u eat so many bullets or they don't register when their shooting at you. No need to make stupid troll post.

ur thread is a troll :|

better hit detection? its not just you with different hit detection in the game, since everyone has it, why would it matter at all?
well balanced? lol, no counter to explosives.. everyone basically used the same guns. blops2 is more balanced easily.
connection based? hardly, a better connection won't make a HUGE difference, unless you're playing good people/parties, fortunately, 99% of the time, randoms are scrubs, even with the "skill based matchmaking" most of the people are still 1-1.5 kd 300-400 spm scrubs who can easily be dealt with on a 3 bar, and if u cant handle that, your opinion on whats good or not really doesn't matter
Last edited by gtfomyface ; 03-13-2013 at 12:35 AM.
03-13-2013, 12:37 AM #24
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by gtfomyface View Post
ur thread is a troll :|

better hit detection? its not just you with different hit detection in the game, since everyone has it, why would it matter at all?
well balanced? lol, no counter to explosives.. everyone basically used the same guns. blops2 is more balanced easily.
connection based? hardly, a better connection won't make a HUGE difference, unless you're playing good people/parties, fortunately, 99% of the time, randoms are scrubs, even with the "skill based matchmaking" most of the people are still 1-1.5 kd 300-400 spm scrubs who can easily be dealt with on a 3 bar, and if u cant handle that, your opinion on whats good or not really doesn't matter

I'm guessing you're one of those people that started playing COD when Mw3 came out and hopped on the TreyArch bandwagon.
03-13-2013, 01:17 AM #25
I'm guessing you're one of those people that started playing COD when Mw3 came out and hopped on the TreyArch bandwagon.

im guessing you're just bad at cod but a lil bit better in mw2 :|

The following user thanked gtfomyface for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
03-13-2013, 01:21 AM #26
GE90
< ^ > < ^ >
Biased much? I think so
03-13-2013, 01:27 AM #27
Faim
NGU's Finest
I agree completely, except for mw2 is so full of hacks anymore it is just about impossible to play
03-13-2013, 01:39 AM #28
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
I agree 100%, Mw2 is the best cod ( in my opinion ) Just fun to play lol Bo 2 is cool but it's not exciting, if mw2 wasn't hacked to shit by uav auto aim faggots i'd play that instead of bo 2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo