11-17-2009, 12:12 AM #1
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Need to let your anger out on something related to mw2?
Then post here, this is simply to stop flamming fights in this section.
So instead of creating a whole new thread to just let out steam, post here, it would be much more appreciated by people who infact love the game.

Forum rules do apply, so don't get too personal, for example:
"I hate Hawt because he camps all the timee!"

Please keep it cool, don't get too hot headed over a game.

The following user thanked Kaspa for this useful post:

Mr__Shalemari
11-17-2009, 02:33 PM #29
shwig2
Gym leader
I'm talking all the regular and pro stuff.
11-17-2009, 05:25 PM #30
Hazel
Problem rule #16?
i love the game but i admit they over hyped it but i guss over hypeing it was our faults as well. its a great game though

The following user thanked Hazel for this useful post:

Shepleklet
11-17-2009, 05:26 PM #31
Originally posted by shwig2 View Post
Damage of weapons is far weaker.
Campers on bigger maps.
ONE claymore.
Campaign wasn't great.
Campers on smaller maps.
Too many perks but I like some of them.
Right off the bat the servers and the invite system sucked.
It seems lately when playing HardCore, all I've been getting are 'X's when shooting opposing players. I'll lay 5/6 rounds in and nothing, they shoot me once and its over. BS. It happened last night a bunch. Lag? Maybe but it sucked.

1. How is damage weaker? How the f*ck did you come to that conclusion? Quite the opposite O.O
2. Campaign was great, like to see you do better.
3. Hold on, you're complaining about campers yet you're complaining about not enough claymores? Ever so slightly hypocritical lol
4. Less perks than CoD4, and they're better. So STFU.
5. Smaller maps? The only small one is rust, if anything the others are friggin huge lol
6. Yes they did, an update was necessary, blame Sony.
7. Don't do HC camping noob!!

Originally posted by comotosed View Post
I bet if they'd have just released CoD4 again, then you'd be happy!

Once again i'll say it, IW are MAD for puting NEW things on a NEW game!!

lol exactly, stick to CoD4 if you don't like it.

Originally posted by garf2b View Post
The only thing I dont like about this game is the invite system. Everything else is great. I dont mind if its not 100% realistic. You want 100% realistic, join the army.

Totally agree, much preferred it on PS3 for CoD4(WaW even better) and they've ruined it. There should at least be an 'invite all online' option or something, as I always have like 40 or 50 on to invite.

Originally posted by mike83 View Post
I hate the ****ers running around the map 100mph, its stupid

So you're a camper? F*** ***.

The following 2 users say thank you to Clutch Hunterr for this useful post:

- P M c A -, F-zeroX
11-17-2009, 05:34 PM #32
Bacon-Head
I hope you're offended
**** hipfiring, it never works
11-17-2009, 06:32 PM #33
shwig2
Gym leader
Originally posted by zFuSioNz View Post
1. How is damage weaker? How the f*ck did you come to that conclusion? Quite the opposite O.O
2. Campaign was great, like to see you do better.
3. Hold on, you're complaining about campers yet you're complaining about not enough claymores? Ever so slightly hypocritical lol
4. Less perks than CoD4, and they're better. So STFU.
5. Smaller maps? The only small one is rust, if anything the others are friggin huge lol
6. Yes they did, an update was necessary, blame Sony.
7. Don't do HC camping noob!!

When playing HC and all you get is 'X', whereas in COD4, it would be death, this tells me weapons aren't doing enough damage.

The campaign wasn't anything special. No, I'm not a designer or a programmer, I didn't like the story. Airport was sweet though.

I plant claymores. I do not camp behind them. I like to plant them in obvious places people still run into. Its an easy two kills barring I don't die first.

Yes, there are big maps but the campers seem to outweigh the run and gun guys.

Perks- maybe what I should have said is we should be allowed one or two more custom slots without prestiging to make good use of the perks.

I am no noob, I do not camp unless I am on a killstreak and HC is better than playing FFA or reg DM. I think it really shows who's who.
11-17-2009, 07:21 PM #34
89tang
Bounty hunter
I like MW2 i'm pretty decent sometimes. I completely sucked at COD4 and i don't know why i just couldn't ever get into it. WAW i liked also it was just COD4 i hated. I use my sniper about 80% of the time so i guess i'm a camper BUT i kill from a distance once i kill 1 or 2 ppl. i move to a new spot you can't run around with a sniper. If i'm running around though and i see a red dot coming up on me on the map i'm going to turn around get behind something and wait for you to show your face, they think i'm camping i guess but that's just smart thinking lol i'm not going to stand out in the open an let you see me.
11-17-2009, 07:52 PM #35
RobinDaBank1
Can’t trickshot me!
As much as i <3 mw2 there is one i hate. When people leave your game they never seem to be replaced so your left with like 6 players on one side and 2 on the other :(
11-17-2009, 10:30 PM #36
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
Originally posted by comotosed View Post
I bet if they'd have just released CoD4 again, then you'd be happy!

Once again i'll say it, IW are MAD for puting NEW things on a NEW game!!

I know but all that stuff was over hyped and Ive played so many shooters for so long since the ps2 it gets repetitive. If it wasn't hyped up so much then I might have enjoyed it more.
11-17-2009, 11:13 PM #37
Genocide-
★GoML★
****in connection wont let me find a ****in game and it says 0.00 ****in percent and like 300,000 ****in people are on and it says no ****in games

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo