11-17-2009, 12:12 AM #1
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Need to let your anger out on something related to mw2?
Then post here, this is simply to stop flamming fights in this section.
So instead of creating a whole new thread to just let out steam, post here, it would be much more appreciated by people who infact love the game.

Forum rules do apply, so don't get too personal, for example:
"I hate Hawt because he camps all the timee!"

Please keep it cool, don't get too hot headed over a game.

The following user thanked Kaspa for this useful post:

Mr__Shalemari
11-18-2009, 01:11 AM #38
Originally posted by Icey View Post
Well thats just because they edited the COD4 Comp. to make MW2 (they didnt start from Zero) i know that because i saw a glitch where there was a building of Backlot from COD4...
Oh, i think that someone put a comment saying "Thats probably cuz IW got bored" and decided to add the same building

Ya, but i reemember 402 had an interview and he even said cod4's spawn was shitty. But yet they didnt to anything to it...
11-18-2009, 06:22 AM #39
IMO
the person that invented the riot shield needs to take a big butcher knife, stick it up their butthole, throw their xbox and riot sheild out of the ****ing window.
gosh
11-18-2009, 06:25 AM #40
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
I hate people in general.
11-18-2009, 07:33 AM #41
ZeroKills
Bounty hunter
infinity ward ruined this games multiplayer. some little ****er can spawn behind you with a SCAR and your pretty much automatically dead. unlike in cod 4 and WaW you cant react to getting shot at. in this game it dont matter if you react cause in that milisecond you do, your already dead. I hate the spawns, which in my opinion are alot worse than the previous call of duty games, and most of the maps encourage people to camp.

i have a 1.57 K/D ratio so im not totally shit, but this games multiplayer gameplay just isnt fun for me. in short i really think i wasted my money. i bought the game for the multiplayer, only to find out that it was bad (IMHO) I think i might as well mod to get the achievements and leave this game to collect dust.
11-18-2009, 07:35 AM #42
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Originally posted by ZeroKills View Post
infinity ward ruined this games multiplayer. some little ****er can spawn behind you with a SCAR and your pretty much automatically dead. unlike in cod 4 and WaW you cant react to getting shot at. in this game it dont matter if you react cause in that milisecond you do, your already dead. I hate the spawns, which in my opinion are alot worse than the previous call of duty games, and most of the maps encourage people to camp.

i have a 1.57 K/D ratio so im not totally shit, but this games multiplayer gameplay just isnt fun for me. in short i really think i wasted my money. i bought the game for the multiplayer, only to find out that it was bad (IMHO) I think i might as well mod to get the achievements and leave this game to collect dust.

Camping isn't a necessarily a bad thing... just makes the game a lil more realistic. In a real war, would you run out, firing ur gun in all directions, or camp?
11-18-2009, 07:45 AM #43
ZeroKills
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by picklecow10 View Post
Camping isn't a necessarily a bad thing... just makes the game a lil more realistic. In a real war, would you run out, firing ur gun in all directions, or camp?

Not if your the one whos camping. Im not looking for realisim. im looking for gameplay that is fun. If i wanted realism i would join the army. speaking of realism....don't you find the lack of blood and gore a little "unrealistic"? anyways could you please tell me where the hell someone with a smg or a shotgun can camp? it doesnt even matter if you do camp with those weapons cause some little faggot running around with an assault rifle is always gonna shove the barell of said assault rifle up your arse and pull the ****in trigger.

every single ****in time its always the SCAR.
11-18-2009, 05:42 PM #44
What I hate:

Sad acts constantly camping.
Incredible Bullet Damage.
SCAR H (The New MP40)
People who steal Care packages.
Grenade Launchers being unlocked so early.
People like CodeMajic who HAD to get the game before everyone else and hack his sad life to the top. (Thought IW said they where going to reset leaderboards a day before realease..)
Pain killer.
"Finding best host" In lobby isnt as good as made out; The game starts. Check your connection - everyone has one bar. Look for the host, his clan tag is [ESP] A Spanish host.. is the best? Think again IW.
Still poor respawns.
The 'Noob' Friendly Delays. Such as: Someone spawns behind you, and shoots. In CoD4, 5 you could run to the side or dive in cover just before you die. In MW2 you stand not even the slightest chance. Before you know it, kill cams up and your being sprayed by a SCAR or an RPD.
Apart from that I love the game! Smile
Last edited by Ultimate_Liam ; 11-18-2009 at 05:50 PM.
11-18-2009, 06:53 PM #45
89tang
Bounty hunter
I will say the spawn points are retarded, in WAW i could kill 3 or 4 ppl. with my sniper before i would have to move. But in MW2 1 kill most of the time sometimes 2 kills before someone spawns RIGHT behind you and your dead usually from a SCAR or a ****ing riot shield. And you couldn't hear them, like in WAW i could hear if someone was creeping up on me and react in time.
11-18-2009, 06:56 PM #46
DiXiEnOrMoUz28
A.K.A Daboss1288
alright well im tired of everyone and this 50. its not used on people its for vehicles so everything about the use of the gun is fake so that pisses me off

i hate-
campers
heartbeat sensors
you can get anywhere in the map
campers
crazy bullet damage
killstreaks
my connection going from red to green all the time now
javiln being used as a predator missle
dual guns expecially sawed off shottys
silenced snipers with heartbeat sensors
why i get on the worst teams ever and can only play the game if im with 6ppl or i get raped
death streaks expecially painkiller
why i die when i shoot 1st
why it takes 2 shots with a sniper using stopping power and FMJ???
why during a team game no one does anything but kill people
how people on my team go 1-55 and think they are still good
no party chat

the list goes on but im jsut really mad now and want to break my game in half so im gonna stop everything about this game sucks its terrible im sorry i spent my money on this game and the MW2 system to top it off F***k IW they will never top MW 1 this game sucks way to much in it the whole game is for noob campers that shouldn't even be playing the game and if they do play they shouldn't be able to steal my class and kill me with it its all BULL SHITTTTT!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo